Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What needs be changed for you to become a Chad?

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Overdosed

Overdosed

"Grass" said she has a BF
★★
N4pj8u31vgb51

This could be you someday.

All the above except the last one.

Face and height are all that’s needed to achieve Chadhood. Anyone saying otherwise is coping hard.

Only 1, 2 and 5 matter. The rest is cope

face and status, if I was good looking and rich I would ascend

For chad? Face and frame. I'll be perfectly happy only with face though

Even if you were magically transformed into a 6'2 God, you can not undo the lifetime trauma of being the odd one out, the digusted looks, the rejection and the humiliation. The book has been written and there is no way of undoing it. It's truly over if you didn't get to use your teen years to build confidence, mental strength and attitude.

Even if you were magically transformed into a 6'2 God, you can not undo the lifetime trauma of being the odd one out, the digusted looks, the rejection and the humiliation. The book has been written and there is no way of undoing it. It's truly over if you didn't get to use your teen years to build confidence, mental strength and attitude.
high IQ. 3 decades of inceldom can't be forgotten. And no Chad hood can fix that trauma and damage
even if I became Chad. I would be posting here and not doing anything with foids due to past experiences

Height, face, hair

#1 - height will get you in the door

NOT LISTED - dick size, will keep her begging for more. And she'll show you off to her friends..

:blackpill:Height and dick size are the most important traits. I cannot believe no one has brought up dick yet.

2-3 points facially and better frame

All of them are trash tier. Voted height and face because they are the most important qualities.

all of them besides the last one

@Diocel, @Idotms, and @Broly all choose the last one.

dark triadmaxx aways, psychopathy+narcissism+manipulation=pussy

Tbh brutal. Id still post here and would use my chadhood to manipulate foids and break their hearts.

But even if I looked the part of chad i’d never be a “real” chad.

But even if I looked the part of chad i’d never be a “real” chad.
you would be a dark gigachad, with blackpill, you wouldn't get involved with women romantically just use them as objects