Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What the average ricecel with a sister has to deal with

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Wait... she isn't doing what I think she is :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

No wonder ER went ER

Poor ER. The shit he went through.

At least he went low inhib and she got rekt

Jfl

Glad I don't have a sister

Its pure suifuel to have a sister. My older sister has had more boyfriends than the number of holes I would talk to in 7 lifetimes.

That's why CCP had one-child policy

those words at the bottom
"SOOO HOT!"

At least Muslims know to keep their women under wraps and even then it doesn't always stop whores being whores.
Western society must die for humanity to live.

Imagine being his sister and reading this. Elliot really was a nutcase to put this out there without shame when he felt so much shame for being a virgin.
thats why he put this out there lmao.

How are foids considered human?

Chinese foids are more heartless because of enforced work > life attitude china has

The sheer amount of sexual inequality between Asian women and Asian men is something where people would be rioting in the streets demanding that the government do something about it right fucking now if it were any other group being victimized. But no one gives a fuck about Asian men.

Weapons grade plutonium-tier suifuel. You know that cute girl you fawned over in high school? This is what she was thinking of while you cucked yourself for her.

Imagine being his sister and reading this. Elliot really was a nutcase to put this out there without shame when he felt so much shame for being a virgin.

:lul:

That's why I've always wondered if she ever read that

:lul:

That's why I've always wondered if she ever read that
I doubt she had the curiosity to, she probably wanted to forget the whole thing, most people don’t have the morbid fascination many people here do. Someone might have told her at one point though...

I doubt she had the curiosity to, she probably wanted to forget the whole thing, most people don’t have the morbid fascination many people here do. Someone might have told her at one point though...
no doubt someone told her. I'd be shocked if she was ignorant

All foids are like this