Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would happen if you told your parents you wanna kill yourself?

What would happen if you told your parents you wanna kill yourself?

• They would slap you and tell you to get a fucking grip of yourself and man up.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • They would get you useless therapy (waste of money and time).

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • They would pity you, hug you and tell you they love you and that you should stay strong.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • They would throw you out of their house "get a job and live alone you will feel better".

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • They would not take you seriously and think you are joking.

• They would encourage you to do it "about time" "do it you pussy".

• Total voters
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
Should i open up and tell them?
I just want my family to love me, I just feel like a huge failure in my family, being a jew sucks :(
You can't even open up to your own parents, its fucking over :feelsrope:

Last edited:
My mom just laughs and says i should jump in front of a truck

Family is not everything..at a certain age you are completely on your own.

Damn your avatar. Is that Disha Patani? Anyways she's a currywhore. :feelscry:
Seriously? I just googled punjabi girl..i thouhght she was my virgin dreamgirl :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Seriously? I just googled punjabi girl..i thouhght she was my virgin dreamgirl.
LOL searching for a "virgin" Punjabi girl? It's so fucking over for you. BTW her name is Parul Gulati, a punjabi actress. So, it's ultra over for you if you ever thought that she's a virgin. :feelsrope:
For me too.

LOL searching for a "virgin" Punjabi girl? It's so fucking over for you. BTW her name is Parul Gulati, a punjabi actress. So, it's ultra over for you if you ever thought that she's a virgin. :feelsrope:
For me too.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: are there no pure girls anywhere? :lul::lul::lul:

I chose other. My parents would yell at me and disown me for sure if I told them I wanna rope.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: are there no pure girls anywhere? :lul::lul::lul:
Maybe in Tonga or Papua New Guinea . In India, maybe in Andaman and Nicobar. Those coal-esque black tribal femoids are always naked bro. They always turn me on. LOL

They would tell me that they love me. My mother would most cry and they would put me on antidepressants & get me therapy

I chose other. My parents would yell at me and disown me for sure if I told them I wanna rope.

That would be "They would throw you out of their house" option xD

Maybe in Tonga or Papua New Guinea . In India, maybe in Andaman and Nicobar. Those coal-esque black tribal femoids are always naked bro. They always turn me on. LOL
So its not over for papua new guineacels and andaman and nicobarcels :lul::lul::lul:

I have a punjabi waifu now as my avatar :lul::lul::lul: its so over :lul::lul::lul:

I used to say I would commit suicide when younger. They told me to stop threatening them and became very angry.

I hate nothing more than being misunderstood.

So its not over for papua new guineacels and andaman and nicobarcels :lul::lul::lul:
"Ladka car wala nahi, care karne wala hona chahiye." What the actual fuck?!
:lul::lul: It's over for you boyo if you believe that shit. Btw your waifu is adorable. :p

"Ladka car wala nahi, care karne wala hona chahiye." What the actual fuck?!
:lul::lul: It's over for you boyo if you believe that shit. Btw your waifu is adorable. :p
Whats it means?

Whats it means?
"Boy shouldn't be the one who has car but one who cares." It symbolically means that they are not materialistic whores who want a rich guy, they only want a caring guy." What the actual fucc?!

I dont know but i would find it too cringy to tell them.