Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you were turned into an ethnic man?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Imagine an evil witch puts you under a spell, you become brown and can only change back if you get a female to consensually kiss you (impossible). Would would you do with your life knowing that you're forever stuck as an ethnic? How would you cope?

rope instantly

Isn’t buying a kiss consensual technically?

I was already born an ethnic (non-white) man

I'm already an ethnic man

I'd do the same thing i'd do if i woke up and suddenly i was a human with cum skin. Shoot myself on the spot

Im already on .co as a white, what tf will it change? Id just live life as I lived

Kill myself.....................wait the minute
Im already on .co as a white, what tf will it change? Id just live life as I lived
I disagree

Travel to some third world country with 1st world currency,

a place where no one would would think I'm a foreigner

and would buy entire villages/cities for $1000 and horde women

I think you should've title it "Whitecels what would you do if you became ethnic?" since you know, we have lots of ethnics on this forum, myself included. Sigh being ethnic sucks. :feelsbadman:

It would be an upgrade. I would have nice hair.

I am already brown though.

it will be brutal for Jbwmaxxers

I was already born an ethnic (non-white) man
It's over
Travel to some third world country with 1st world currency,

a place where no one would would think I'm a foreigner

and would buy entire villages/cities for $1000 and horde women
Third world countries deal in donkeys and daughters, your currency would mean nothing.
I think you should've title it "Whitecels what would you do if you became ethnic?" since you know, we have lots of ethnics on this forum, myself included. Sigh being ethnic sucks. :feelsbadman:
Sorry, I know it's brutal.

I already kinda am one.

blacks aren't ethnic
Yes we are. Ethnics are nonwhites, blacks aren't white, plus the average black is subhuman due to large noses and lips, nappy hair, lower IQ etc.

Fake news.

Also I'm not the only black who replied to this thread.

@Hate_my_life
Everyone seems to think you're the only blackcel here, but seeing most blackcels don't have a post count as high as yours, I think that maybe why.

Fake news.

Also I'm not the only black who replied to this thread.

@Hate_my_life
I always thought ethnic = non white/black/rice
Yes we are. Ethnics are nonwhites, blacks aren't white, plus the average black is subhuman due to large noses and lips, nappy hair, lower IQ etc.

Everyone seems to think you're the only blackcel here, but seeing most blackcels don't have a post count as high as yours, I think that maybe why.
just because you are subhuman doesnt make you ethnic JFL
Also yeah, I know colvin because other people kept calling every random black person as colvin

So if I get a kiss will I be white?

So if I get a kiss will I be white?
Even if that was true, it would be impossible for an ethnic. So it might as well be true.

too late I’m already ethnic

Imagine an evil witch puts you under a spell, you become brown and can only change back if you get a female to consensually kiss you (impossible). Would would you do with your life knowing that you're forever stuck as an ethnic? How would you cope?
I’m already deathnic

kill myself on the spot.

I'm already ethnic. As a kid I would dream of waking up as a white kid with blond hair... feelsbadman.

I'd slay Polish foids

Ashkenazi Jews are mixed with white. The Jewish part is pure sandnigger

If you look up pictures of ashkenazi's it's very hard to find any that look remotely ethnic, so I find it hard to consider them as such, most of the time you'll just get guys that look like this

I'll give you credit though, sephardic jews are definitely ethnics

If you look up pictures of ashkenazi's it's very hard to find any that look remotely ethnic, so I find it hard to consider them as such, most of the time you'll just get guys that look like this

View attachment 386884
I'll give you credit though, sephardic jews are definitely ethnics
the first ones are mixed with white, idk if you consider mixed people as ethnics or not.