Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s a safe amount to deposit in a bank account without it getting locked or frozen?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Any bank account cels can tell me? I need to send over 10k

why would it get locked or frozen? it's your money?

I havent had experience with it before. They might deem it suspicious.
are you saying you've been getting paid in cash and are just now about to use your bank account?

yeah, it might seem a bit suspicious. i guess go to the actual bank and tell the teller that you've been getting paid in cash and want to deposit it all into your bank account.

how did you get the money btw? from work? family?

I think if you deposit $10,000+ you need to report it to the irs (assuming you're in the US)

Only if it’s regular payments.. is it one off

Ye know, whats funny as FUCK? I actually chadfished a fucking 1/10 autistic girl, and she is willing to send me quite a big sum of money

One fucking big off.. russian banks are banned from transactions from any other countries, so i am fucked

Putin, stop the war, i need my money from my honest chadfishing!

Deposit in increments.

Ye know, whats funny as FUCK? I actually chadfished a fucking 1/10 autistic girl, and she is willing to send me quite a big sum of money

One fucking big off.. russian banks are banned from transactions from any other countries, so i am fucked

Putin, stop the war, i need my money from my honest chadfishing!
Ugh I hate this nato shit where they’re trying to cut russias resources, Russia had to invade Ukraine for people to even know it was a place…
How much was it

Ugh I hate this nato shit where they’re trying to cut russias resources, Russia had to invade Ukraine for people to even know it was a place…
How much was it
Living poorly, but still living

Hey, i need those 100$, i will buy some cops!

Shit, if that will work - gonna be so awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back