Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats the manliest way to commit suicide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41837
  • Start date
Take others with you , preferably a really hot shit " ( huge celebrity , big figures )

Take others with you , preferably a really hot shit " ( huge celebrity , big figures )
its just plain evil, as an incel I know the pain and I don't wanna kill innocents and put the pain back in the world. life is all about genetics and I can't cope any longer so I'll probably hang myself the manly way.

All I could see was "Whats the manliest way to com..." and my mind finished it as "come onto a woman?"

So to answer that question - be direct!

To answer this question... yeah don't. It's not a manly thing to do. Things can't be that bad.

All I could see was "Whats the manliest way to com..." and my mind finished it as "come onto a woman?"

So to answer that question - be direct!

To answer this question... yeah don't. It's not a manly thing to do. Things can't be that bad.
I tried to get a gf in my class but no foid wants to be my gf

should I just LDAR and video game max then?
I don't think I am the best person to take advice from as I am in a similar situation but I'd recommend doing something productive each day,,I'd tell more but wait,OP are you a youngcel?

I don't think I am the best person to take advice from as I am in a similar situation but I'd recommend doing something productive each day,,I'd tell more but wait,OP are you a youngcel?
ye im 16

Just going ER

What the hell dude??!,you are so young,it hasn't even ended for you:feelstastyman:
Try studymaxxing.
I don't think youanre incel tbh,I think you are a depressed bullied kid who wants a sense of belonging and this forum gives you that,its alright,regardless of that,you are welcome .I can understand..i too am studying right now and its the best cope for us.
Try getting healthy copes like exercising,writing and listeningnto music,they helped me a lot,especially in relieving stress and anger

Studymaxxing is the way:cryfeels::feelstastyman:

Studymaxxing is the way:cryfeels::feelstastyman:
ye tbh, but I won't betabuxx. I got rated a 5/10 which is life fuel, so I think im normie tier. Surgery should ascend me. Rn I prob will study max and not focus on foids because my face is too ugly rn.

Jesus, someone asks about the best method to do something and the first replies are "don't" :feelskek:

It's like asking what time it is and the answer you get is "I don't live here" :feelskek::feelskek:

What the hell dude??!,you are so young,it hasn't even ended for you:feelstastyman:
Try studymaxxing.
I don't think youanre incel tbh,I think you are a depressed bullied kid who wants a sense of belonging and this forum gives you that,its alright,regardless of that,you are welcome .I can understand..i too am studying right now and its the best cope for us.
Try getting healthy copes like exercising,writing and listeningnto music,they helped me a lot,especially in relieving stress and anger
but I'll be honest and I won't play the victim card. I was never really bullied. I just felt a lot of lookism irl. I can tell u a lot of example act some irl experiences but idk if u care jfl.:shock:

You where put in this place , and get shitted on in this place for no reason , besides being born. You have a reason to feel hatred and disgust , by just being born and average or below Man , your life becomes a Giga Cope . While a Fat Woman is fucking a Chadlite in that exact second , where im writing this. It is just cucked not unleashing your hatred on others , if you decide to end it.
nah no way bro im not going ER

Jesus, someone asks about the best method to do something and the first replies are "don't" :feelskek:

It's like asking what time it is and the answer you get is "I don't live here" :feelskek::feelskek:
The OP is just 16,woukdnt encourage someone like that to end it,its not over for him yaknow

The OP is just 16,woukdnt encourage someone like that to end it,its not over for him yaknow
Well then I get your intention, but it's just besides the point to me anyways.

but I'll be honest and I won't play the victim card. I was never really bullied. I just felt a lot of lookism irl. I can tell u a lot of example act some irl experiences but idk if u care jfl.:shock:
Lol its alright dude,I appreciate your honesty,I do care,we are all in the same boat,In free rn so feel free to share,

ye tbh, but I won't betabuxx. I got rated a 5/10 which is life fuel, so I think im normie tier. Surgery should ascend me. Rn I prob will study max and not focus on foids because my face is too ugly rn.
heigght?

I don't think you are ugly irl,good thing you aren't incel tier,its upto you.
Regardless of all that,you are quite young to worry about all this,tbh,but if you need someone to talk to,Ill be here,just hit me up

I don't think you are ugly irl,good thing you aren't incel tier,its upto you.
Regardless of all that,you are quite young to worry about all this,tbh,but if you need someone to talk to,Ill be here,just hit me up
yeah but u don't know how I look like bro, im crippled with ugliness, this is the face god gave me as a joke so that I could live some shitty life and so that he could watch me seethe while chad gets to have sex with hot women all day everyday and while chad gets to live a good life because of his GENETICS.

You where put in this place , and get shitted on in this place for no reason , besides being born. You have a reason to feel hatred and disgust , by just being born and average or below Man , your life becomes a Giga Cope . While a Fat Woman is fucking a Chadlite in that exact second , where im writing this. It is just cucked not unleashing your hatred on others , if you decide to end it.
I do get what er did, but rip supreme gentleman

I tried to get a gf in my class but no foid wants to be my gf

It's tough. I know how it feels not only to be rejected by women but also by people in general.

The effect it had on me was I just hid away really. I'm definitely not suicidal. I'd live forever if I could!

I mean yeah I'd love to be more popular and sociable but... even if I could never interact with another human again... I still wouldn't want to die. There are plenty of cool things to do in the world and I don't really see how suicide would improve my situation.

It's tough. I know how it feels not only to be rejected by women but also by people in general.

The effect it had on me was I just hid away really. I'm definitely not suicidal. I'd live forever if I could!

I mean yeah I'd love to be more popular and sociable but... even if I could never interact with another human again... I still wouldn't want to die. There are plenty of cool things to do in the world and I don't really see how suicide would improve my situation.
never began for us and non chads its over boyo

you have us, the incel community!!!:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Punching yourself