Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats the manliest way to commit suicide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41837
  • Start date
November when?
I hope to extract every detail of your trivial life and find you,I will find you, Inwill hunt you down and track you down and i will give you a huge hug,,,

November when?
I hope to extract every detail of your trivial life and find you,I will find you, Inwill hunt you down and track you down and i will give you a huge hug,,,
:smonk::feelsclown::feelsdevil:

First of all you are a nigger

second of all the manliest is probably going ER in minecraft but for the record I do not support that.

make sure you have diarhea before you do it to make sure you dont give them an easy job afterwards

November when?
ive doxxed my birthday here before so ill let you look

First of all you are a nigger

second of all the manliest is probably going ER in minecraft but for the record I do not support that.
I am not a niger but ok

jeremymeeksmaxxing and die for cops

There is a 'manly' way to commit suicide? Interesting.

Shooting yourself in the head after doing something to make society bettER

Whats the manliest way to commit suicide?​

Loli-style

trigger warning for IT lurkers

self-immolate

ghows-OH-09abc49f-6df2-481a-b08f-ca0f401f6fd8-a08e9450.jpeg

It's irrelevant, you'll have no glory to bask in your completion.
I cut my arm very deep last year, muscle tendons & such, I passed out shortly after hoping I did it right. Just got put in a psych ward & fast forward today I still have trouble moving my arm a bit

All I could see was "Whats the manliest way to com..." and my mind finished it as "come onto a woman?"

So to answer that question - be direct!

To answer this question... yeah don't. It's not a manly thing to do. Things can't be that bad.
I see what you did there :bigbrain:

Mass euphoric rejoicing

Shotgun through roof of mouth

Overdose on steroids
Trying to stop an actual steroid
Bust your muscle veins when flexing
Dying from sheer willpower