[SuicideFuel] What's the meanest thing a foid has ever said to you?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
This 6/10 slim blonde who I had never even talked to said this about me:

"And that hair...ewww"
"He's fucking so tiny" (I was 5'9 / 132lbs at the time; she was about 105lbs, 5ft5)
"He's 20! I He looks15!"
"He looks like he's got rickets"

Carotel

Carotel

Dude in his 20's
-
Thread is about foids but:

Chads say:
"If you looked like your cousin, you'd have lots of girlfriends"
"If you lost your virginity before 25, that'd be a surprise"
"Ew, Carotel doesn't have a girlfriend, I bet he is gay and is looking at our dicks in the lockertoom"
"Why do you stutter so much? It's annoying"

Foids:
"Wow, I wish my boyfriend was more like you"
"You're such a nice guy! I'd date you totally, I'm sure you will find a girlfriend one day" (????????)
"It's like something went wrong at your birth"
"You're pretty fucking ugly"
etc.

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
Oneitis: "wow you're such a nice guy. Any girl would be lucky to date you. But we're only friends, ok? You wanna date me? I'll date you but only until the class is finished teehee"

All this at a time

PPEcel

PPEcel

subhuman alcoholic framelet ricecel
-
Shit. This thread brings up some pretty bad memories.

I rarely talked to foids directly, but I heard all sorts of unusual gossip. I wasn't the biggest target, but that was only because there were a couple of other incels who looked even worse than I did, and they were more low inhib than I was.

My high school peers perceived me as tech-savvy creep. One day, a rumor spread that I was a "creepy hacker" who had somehow "stolen nudes from everyone's Snapchats". The next day, they had the idea that I somehow flew a drone to film through the windows of the girls' dormitories. A third rumor involved me getting copies of all the Stacies' parents' tax returns. :feelshaha: What would I even do with their tax returns?

I suppose they weren't mean per se, but I knew if these rumors got out of hand, the justice system is stacked against young men -- especially unattractive young men. Lawyers are expensive and reputations are difficult to clear.

punk_cel

punk_cel

Recruit
-
A foid asked all her friends if I was ugly and they all said yes so she could tell me i was an ugly piece of shit.

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
wow did she rly call you a nigger in person? what a cunt
Yeah... I felt so uneasy when she said that. So humiliated, so worthless... I hated her after that.

Sans

Sans

Keçi Sikici
-
Back when I was not fully blackpilled, there were a few celebrities I looked up to (now I’ve come to hate them all) and I actually asked some for advice, most times I didn’t get a response but not once but TWICE I was told to kill myself.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Solver of Mysteries, Bearer of the Garnet Star
-
"Yeah, I know I said there was a chance between us and I just wanted time but I actually never thought of you as an option, sorry"
"Your personality is perfect but you're not attractive enough"

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
"Yeah, I know I said there was a chance between us and I just wanted time but I actually never thought of you as an option, sorry"
"Your personality is perfect but you're not attractive enough"
The last one, ouch.

lemon2

lemon2

Fading Light
-
I've been called ugly and one friend of mine told me i looked like a lizard .... well at least i was somewhat close to a dragon lol
Back when I was not fully blackpilled, there were a few celebrities I looked up to (now I’ve come to hate them all) and I actually asked some for advice, most times I didn’t get a response but not once but TWICE I was told to kill myself.
What are celebrities? just humans with more luck than others most of the time ...

Last edited:
umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

very ugly brazilian boy
-
they said i look like this
images (27).jpeg