Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What's the most drunk (DRUNK AF AF) you've ever been, what did you do and how did it feel?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Where I live you can buy beer and wine when you're 16 and heavy stuff when you're 18 and I've had it all but I've never actually been DRUNK AF

What's the most drunk you've ever been, what did you do, and how did it feel?

Last edited:
i was drinking like 1 bottle offy whiskey and one bottle of wodka on cocaine than cocaine turned off and i was so drunk i couldnt even walk properly till i did more cocaine and was alright again :lul:

i was drinking like 1 bottle offy whiskey and one bottle of wodka on cocaine than cocaine turned off and i was so drunk i couldnt even walk properly till i did more cocaine and was alright again :lul:
:lul::lul::lul:

Drank 750 ml of vodka and blacked out

I drank a massive amount of spirits very fast, then went down to my local church

Sat there grinning at people in a terrifying way, then started to see 2 ministers who looked exactly the same, and were giving exactly the same sermon at exactly the same time, standing right next to each other

Then I passed out and fell on the floor, and the church staff wheeled me home in a wheelchair
KEK :lul:

How the hell are you still alive?
:feelsthink:

I slept for hours, woke up, throw up in the toilet then slept again

Projectile vomited in 3 pairs of shoes, one of those pairs were my own

i've never gotten more than a buzz, i'm too high inhib to get wasted.

its all fun and games until you wake up and found out how close you were to death the night before

idk what I'd argue was my most drunk as there have been more than one instance I have puked into my toilet and passed out next to it.

I use to routinely drink till I puked and then continue drinking

idk but I LOOOOOOVE ALCHOHOL

probgably right FUCKING NOW

nigga you funny

never enough tbh, i will drink until i black out because i feel like im never drunk enough, but up to that point it’s chill, euphoric, nice body high, you feel warm and fuzzy, music sounds better, more low inhib, doing random shit like dchizomaxxing outside is even more lifefuel, it’s good all around. just not good for your soul and mind, but itll make u feel good while on it

I can't remember.

two years ago I drank a lot and my vision was all blurry and I could barely feel any pain at all while falling down.

It was also my first time getting drunk.

threw up all over the carpet in my bedroom and passed out,,was still drunk when i woke up 12 hours later. hangover didnt even kick in until the day after that jfl

If you can remember, you weren’t drunk enough… plenty of times I can’t remember what happened. Just woke up with a black eye and random shit like signs or a plank of wood in my room.

Where I live you can buy beer and wine when you're 16 and heavy stuff when you're 18 and I've had it all but I've never actually been DRUNK AF

There's been times where I literally teleported be a different building. Because I was so black out. Drinking your drinking days are over. I personally like marijuana over alcohol.

I drank 500ml of gin when I was home alone at 16. All I can remember is that I couldn't stand up and I woke up covered in puke. I had no alcohol tolerance back then,

When you blackout you had a good time.

Never got drunk, but got "high" sniffing alcohol often...

I used to sniff random medicine too. But that's besides the point...