Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When cucks say that you can be a virgin and not hate anybody

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
Do they not understand the male brain? Every functional and honest man has deep and primal desires inside his psyche for sex, status, food, water, etc., desires shaped by milions of years of evolution, something that can't be turned off at will and will cause significant physical and mental issues if left unfulfilled, but soys and foids can't understand this since they don't have a male brain.

When you can't obtain sex due to various factors in this modern age, such as there being laws that protect women from forceful copulation :feelsLSD: , unprecedented hypergamy, lookism, heightism, no more arranged marriages, discrimination of autistic and socially stunted males, your pERsonality, it is only natural that you will revert to state of primal desire and rage. Men have been in that state from begining of time, it is the thing that pushes our species forward

It's not like I'm choosing to be hateful and enraged. After being bullied, ostracized and rejected in situations when I was completely innocent, it is completely natural reaction to become hateful and vengeful, what should I be, a little cuck that accepts his fate?

That is why, when I realized that being a nice, bluepilled cuck will not get me anywhere in life, I will now employ any nefarious means necessary to fulfill my desires, since there is a uncontrolable craving in my mind, which is currently being unfulfilled, and is causing great mental and physical harm to me:feelsUnreal:.

I'm not attracted to foids out of my own choice, I don't crave sex with them out of choice, I don't react with rage to bullying and rejection out of choice, those are the premade insticts in our male brains to certain stimuli. It's not like I'm choosing to feel this or that way, when will you soy, foid retatrds understand simple biological facts? I'm able to control my impulses and reactions for the time being and I'm completely aware of them, but I can't promise that it will last forevER. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Its a lie males become subhuman when theyre a virgin above 18 in today's soyciety

Based.

No human being capable of rational thought could possibly disagree with this. It's ridiculous that it even needs to be said.

To be honest cucks don't understand much of anything