Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was 12 I cold approached a 17 year old

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I was at the mall and my mom went to a store so I went walking around the mall. I passed a store and saw a foid working in a store behind the counter. I went into the store and tried to do my best cold approach. She told me she was 17 and too old for me. Plus, since I was 12, she was taller than me (I'm 5'5 today, so I must have been 4 foot something back then). Plus, I was just as ethnic then as I am now.

Mods please delete duplicate thread

if u were a baby white chad she wouldn't care

they use every excuse possible to not date us, the imaginary bf, the age, the "chemistry", the astrology, the parents who don't want, they don't want a relationship, they are too busy

the reality is that we are ugly and they are all swallow bitches, simple as that

I did some shit like that. Cold approached a 16 year old spic foid when i was 12. She told me i was too young. Broke my little simp heart. I hope her birth pains are brutal

you are very young you will get a girl

translation: get away from me, ugly

And at the age of 12 you looked better than you do now, i bet...but u still got rejected...brutal

Just Dippermaxx bro!(character from Gravity Falls who was 12 and crushed on an older femerrhoid)

OP please paraphrase what you said to her.