Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was in middle school girl humiliated me

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
...for my ugliness and shortness.
When my bullies acted DOM with girls ( they slap their butts/faces, touch tits exc )..girls would act like it was funny.

I tried to do the same and I get humiliated in every way possible, they called me ugly/short or they even hit me with slaps or kick my testicles.
One time I slapped this girl without even hurting her becaude I was weak and short...and she put me in troubles by saying everything to thid feminist teacher who made me crying by humiliating me.

For like the next two years I acted like a soyboy doormat thinking I should be more tender with women; while they treated me like a subhuman like always.

Brootal. Same things happened to me in high school, but it was mostly boys who physically hit me, girls would usually just insult me and make fun of me

low inhib

i also got kicked in the nuts by a foid once, because i was defending my manlet friend.

when i told my teacher, he ignored me

if i could go back in time, i would beat the hoe up and call it self defense
Brootal. Same things happened to me in high school, but it was mostly boys who physically hit me, girls would usually just insult me and make fun of me
just bully your sexual competition evolutionary theory

That's is why y is inkwell

low inhib

i also got kicked in the nuts by a foid once, because i was defending my manlet friend.

when i told my teacher, he ignored me

if i could go back in time, i would beat the hoe up and call it self defense

just bully your sexual competition evolutionary theory
I didn’t bully them, I stood up for myself when they hit me. Of course they were bigger and stronger than me so I always lost but I never acted like a doormat

I didn’t bully them, I stood up for myself when they hit me. Of course they were bigger and stronger than me so I always lost but I never acted like a doormat
No I mean the reason guys bully each other is to eliminate sexual competition my making them mentalcels.
ofc its good that you stood up for yourself

they called me ugly/short or they even hit me with slaps or kick my testicles.
jesus fucking christ
they deserved to be held down and cummed on

the only reason there are bullies in the first place is because women procreate with them. that's why we should chemically castrate any antisocial chadlet. more foids for us and a better society in the future

Me and my brother would fight other kids in the synagogue and learned how to be really good at it.
When some grade 6 kids who heightmogged me tried to bully my brother in the playround in school (I was grade 2), we destroyed them.
After that, people were either my friends or were shit scared of me.
Too bad no girl gave a shit, because I was too ugly.

Me and my brother would fight other kids in the synagogue and learned how to be really good at it.
When some grade 6 kids who heightmogged me tried to bully my brother in the playround in school (I was grade 2), we destroyed them.
:yes::yes::yes:
:yes:

low inhib

Ugly men always get gaslighted for being protective of "fake" hits and flinching when someone invades their space ngl.
"haha why are you holding your hands like that?!"
"dude get your hands out of your pockets"
"what are you so afraid of?"
"haha did I scare you?"
"why did you flinch haha"
"I'm not going to hit you XD" *proceeds to hit you*

the reason guys bully each other is to eliminate sexual competition my making them mentalcels.

Last edited:
Synagogue?:dafuckfeels:

i am also 1/16 jewish but thats apparently not enough to get my eastern europe JB sexslave :(

Time for you to rape them OP
Show em whos boss :feelzez: :dab:

find their house and commit arson (in a random video game)

In middle school I was humiliated mercilessly by foids, and one particular black bitch was really bad; niggers despise any sign of weakness. I'm a gymcel now, but at the time I was fat, and my mom at the time was depressed and didn't give a shit about me, so I went to school looking all sloven; what's a 11-13 year old going to know how to take care of himself aside from eating and sleeping? Again, as niggers hate weakness and vulnerability, I was a target
I was so humiliated in middle school, that my experience pretty much set up my mental programming as to how I see myself.

Yep school was the worst time kids have absolutely no filter whatsoever. Incredibly brutal.

Last edited:
...for my ugliness and shortness.
When my bullies acted DOM with girls ( they slap their butts/faces, touch tits exc )..girls would act like it was funny.

I tried to do the same and I get humiliated in every way possible, they called me ugly/short or they even hit me with slaps or kick my testicles.
One time I slapped this girl without even hurting her becaude I was weak and short...and she put me in troubles by saying everything to thid feminist teacher who made me crying by humiliating me.

For like the next two years I acted like a soyboy doormat thinking I should be more tender with women; while they treated me like a subhuman like always.
Shit man I feel you. ERfuel. I was bullied by classmates and teachers too
Yeah bro, I'm one of the few kikecels on the forum.
Double over.
You're a good jew in my book. Also at least you're white looking (JBW) so it's not really a bad thing.

Good for you

no escape from the mog

i can sit on a bench just mindin my own business and some cunts will just insult me ''look how big is forehead, look at his shit hairline, look how short he is'' fucking cunts, but no, its my personality not them according to fucking soys.
You are an ass tho

I remember getting humiliated by foids all the time in middle school. I remember one told me in front of the entire class something along the lines "take a fucking hint" this was after I'd just asked for a number. Fucking foid, I hope she got beat by her future boyfriends. She deserves it.

That's is why y is inkwell
Kek. Illiterate cel
I remember getting humiliated by foids all the time in middle school. I remember one told me in front of the entire class something along the lines "take a fucking hint" this was after I'd just asked for a number. Fucking foid, I hope she got beat by her future boyfriends. She deserves it.
Yes. We mostly talk about high school on this forum but in truth, for most of us the bullying started in middle school.

In middle school I was humiliated mercilessly by foids, and one particular black bitch was really bad; niggers despise any sign of weakness. I'm a gymcel now, but at the time I was fat, and my mom at the time was depressed and didn't give a shit about me, so I went to school looking all sloven; what's a 11-13 year old going to know how to take care of himself aside from eating and sleeping? Again, as niggers hate weakness and vulnerability, I was a target
I was so humiliated in middle school, that my experience pretty much set up my mental programming as to how I see myself.
Absolutely brutal.

I realized quite early in middle school what the difference between Tyrone smacking a girl's ass and me doing the same are two different things.

Just self-improove, bro.