Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When was the first time you realize something was wrong with you?

Sammy

Sammy

Recruit
★★★
For me it was when I would of been 9 or 10 years old when in primary school, I can remember having the feeling that I was dumb and "below" the rest of my class, this is because often teachers would tell my parents that I wasn't keeping up in my classes, I remember being kept in class during math, so I couldn't go to recess or lunch break until I finished my work (imagine that, someone actually being too dumb for primary school basic math). I think once I was also kept after school to finish my work and my parents had to pick me up when it was almost dark. Although it was hard to me to really understand being that young, I did have a visceral feeling that I was below everyone else.

I also had other weird problems, one being that I would bite my nails brutally, I remember once my mother had to bandage my fingers because of my badly I bit them (they were bleeding), I still have that same habit today over 20 years later. Of course at the time I didn't understand it, biting nails is a nervous habit categorized by anxiety. My mother eventually pulled me out of this school into another, she would say that that the teachers were nasty and unfair to me, but even then I had a good idea that it was because I was dumb.

Even today I still don't know my times tables, I somehow managed to get through high school without learning/knowing them. My mum actually told me a few years ago just offhandedly in conversation that I had problems in first year of school with associating sounds with letter, basic fucking literacy.

I understand now that garbage genes are often a two-way street, you are not trash genes on appearance, you are also trash genes in your brain.

When I started HS and couldn't fit in with the class,was usually alone.

Second year of primary school I was as anxious as you describe yourself biting my nails also. I could never follow what the teacher was telling us to do. I wasn't dumb at all I was just struggling to cope with the social environment and I still can't cope with it as an adult e.g. in any work environment. I didn't realise it at the time but looking back that is when it became apparent that I would struggle in any situation with normans present.

My first social rejection happened when I was around 10. This girl from class had a birthday party and invited everyone except for me, the fat girl and weird unibrow kid. Back then I realized I was unwanted and from that moment I kept getting rejected all my life.

But I started displaying symptoms of weirdness when I was a baby. My parents say that I slept less and cried less compared to other babies. This is confirmed by research on schizophrenic patients. It is conlcuded that schizophrenics start experiencing symptoms of schizophrenia after being only a vouple of week old.

idk how old I was when I realized that guy in the mirror is me. it was over since then.

Also in primary school. I spent all those years trying to act normally, which was pointless since I'm not NT. Getting diagnosed as a child could've saved me a lot of suffering from being forced to be around normies.

There's nothing wrong with me man
There's just something wrong with other people

Once I started hitting puberty, 14. My friend group turned on me and since then I've always been alone. The insults from girls centred on my looks, leading me to believe it's my looks that stop me from having friends or a girlfriend. This was compounded when my dad and sister started calling me ugly too.

There's nothing wrong with me man
There's just something wrong with other people
This. Most normies are mindless fuck machines. Some of the best musicians, artists, scientists weren't nt. In fact I'm not NT but can sing, rap, dance better than 90% of npcs.

At 7. In the very first class of school I understood that I surrounded by fools and adults are just big clueless versions of them.

It is one of the reasons why I am an incel. I don't see majority of people as something that worth my time. When I reached puberty and tried interacting with girls, my first thoughts were "Lord, you are all just pretty dolls for sex".

Last edited:
Around 6. I didn't think it was over but I knew I would have a difficult time.

When I noticed a pattern of constant rejection from girls and bullying from guys. Then it dawned that something's wrong with me. I'm weak and ugly by default.

But I've remedied that to some extent as a full grown man. I'm gymcelled and mmamaxxed. If I were to fight bullies I had in high school at the present time it won't even be a fight but predator (me) vs prey (them). Because they're all doing paper pushing office jobs now while Im doing physical work lol

I spent my entire primary school recess and lunch time hiding at the back of the school where nobody else went. I don’t even remember why I did that, I just did it.

I was the last person in my class to get a “pen license”, which I was given on the last day of that school year because it was the last chance I would be given it (following year you had to use pens) the “pen license” was a meme tier thing you got when your writing was good enough to not make many mistakes.

When I was the shortest kid, only slightly taller than a few Asian females.

Last edited:
It's hard to tell but I think there have been a couple of key/emotional/revelating moment.

The first one in 2nd grade. Little girls in my class ranked us boys by attractiveness (yup, this was in SECOND grade) and I was like second-last or maybe third-last. Nobody had ever made fun of my looks before, nor would anyone do until middle school, but that was the first feedback I've ever had.

The second one happened when I was almost 10. I was at a birthday party and I suddenly felt so detached from everybody else there who was having a nice time. I wasn't sad or depressed or anything, I just felt like I wasn't truly there. It was so weird I still remember that feeling to this day.

So this were two episodes where I realized I was "one of a kind" both aestethically and psychologically

Last edited:
Asking women out and always getting bullshit excuses from them. Being a virgin in my teens, 20s and, now, 30s. Never got a girlfriend or attention from females. All of that made me realize that I'm ugly. School doesn't mean shit. I know people, former classmates, who topped the class but now have low-paying jobs. It's very hard to climb the social ladder if you don't come from a rich family.

Somewhere around age 10-12. I wish someone had fucking shot me in the head as a kid.

8-9, that’s when girls started making fun of me and guys started dating.

This. Most normies are mindless fuck machines. Some of the best musicians, artists, scientists weren't nt. In fact I'm not NT but can sing, rap, dance better than 90% of npcs.
I'm not NT either, but can't do anything special tbh.

I realized there was something wrong with me ever since I was 4-5 years old. I tried being NT in elementary & middle school but almost everyone knew I was an autistic sperg.

I was the last person in my class to get a “pen license”, which I was given on the last day of that school year because it was the last chance I would be given it (following year you had to use pens) the “pen license” was a meme tier thing you got when your writing was good enough to not make many mistakes.

There is even a pen licence. It is over if you do not have any licences.

towards the end of elementary school. I realized that I always had a hard time fitting in with people and being liked by girls.

i always hung out with the weirdest kids since day 1. i used to be a free-spirited person that liked to cause chaos and indulge with food.
my friends weren't particularly smart, but they were more interesting, creative and free spirited than the 'others'.
as the years went by, those friends have changed and shifted into full-on normies. its like i refused to change but they adapted and changed in the most extreme way possible.
matter of fact, they changed so much that they refuse to talk to me. everytime i reminisce about the 'good ol' days' they simply recoil.
in their mind, they were the 'losers' of the bunch and they don't want anything to do with that anymore.

yes i refused to change, and im somewhat still a 'child at heart'. regardless, im more emotionally developed, more intellectual,more powerful than i ever was before. now looking back at it- im proud of who i am, and im ashamed at what they become. they totally could read more books, develop more hobbies and become more spiritual but they chose to be part of the machine, and that's fine.

Last edited:
brutal penlicense pill

Around 11 or 12. I couldn't fit in, was bullied all the time, didn't want to go to school anymore.

When I was 7 years old, I was a weirdo already. As time went on I only got uglier, unhealthier, weirder, and dumber.

When i was masturbating in kindergarten and was brought in for questioning by some psyche to ask me if i was being touched by an adult, and why was i doing that in class
Yeah i've been truecel my entire life

from day 1 tbh but when going in HS and after and in 2k18 i start LDAR because its never begin