Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whenever I talk about normies I add in 'butthurt'

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
If normies are talking about the economy: butthurt normies say..
If normies are talking about politics: butthurt normies complaining..

What makes this work so well is 95%+ of the time normies talk its something negative to say. Even in conversation normies have to 'debunk' or 'refute' whatever you say. Then get butthurt when you counter their arguments.

Another thing is how well adding in butthurt works online for normies and foids. Because they all know its a loser trait, and their egos they want to be thought of as 'winners'.

Its basically a normie contradiction that I am using to gaslight them.

The normie is a whiny little bitch, who is jealous and complaining all the time and shitting on other peoples ideas because the normie doesn't have any. And the normie is pissed about being low down in society.

But at the same time the normie has a big time ego that he thinks he is better than other people, and most importantly wants to be seen by other people as a man who succeeded in society.

You might say well why doesn't the normie just give up the contradiction to get out of it. The normie emotionally wants both sides to be true and uses cognitive dissonance for it. The butthurt is part of the emotional cognitive dissonance. The normie doesn't have the emotional strength and intellect to get out of their cognitive dissonance.