Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Where did my very based post go @mods!!!

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
I wake up and my epic post destroying agecucks is gone what happened to it can someone tell me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

send me the post and I will upload it because I am untouchable due to my heavy connections (in video game)
Deranged kiddie fiddlers deleted it :feelsree:

Does anyone that was there know exactly when it was taken down? I think it was mostly because of your comments @incelerated :feelskek:

@TheProphetMuscle help a brotha out :feelsaww:

That shit wasn't based you're going to get this shit shut down

I looked and the admins deleted it because they took it as sexualizing minors

It's a very fine line, but that's what happens a lot with shit shit. They keep trying to push the boundaries of what they can get away with.
It was up for exactly 4 hours. Over 50 people replied. I said that it was not sexualizing minors. Deleting it was pointless.

That was legit one of the most based threads I've seen on here in the past couple weeks. Good work brocel. Got taken down for being too based. Nevertheless, agecucks are still BTFO

That was legit one of the most based threads I've seen on here in the past couple weeks. Good work brocel. Got taken down for being too based. Nevertheless, agecucks are still BTFO
95B95BF0 CD1F 4D14 B828 86A37679E633

The Agecucks may try to erase history but here is my proof that the thread ever existed!

I’m gonna make an alt account on snapchat and add her to see if I can get more :feelsLSD:

Deranged kiddie fiddlers deleted it :feelsree:

Does anyone that was there know exactly when it was taken down? I think it was mostly because of your comments @incelerated :feelskek:
Even if that's true I don't regret a thing I said.