Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do tallfags live to seriously believe being 6’ is manlet height and every zoomer is 6’3?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I really want to know because I knew this 6’2 tallfag classmate in 11th grade and he easily heightmogged >95% of people and every foid teacher complimented him for being so tall, asking how tall was he and I know a Looksmax user in my city that is 6’1 (measured) around my same age and he gets the same response. :feelskek:

View: https://imgur.com/a/nntZhxB

But you don’t get considered tall unless you’re over 6’3 bro! - tallfags :soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You are either delusional or can’t measure your height correctly.

@Transcended Trucel

they are trolling and you are falling for it. turn your autism off

No one said that 6'3" is required but 6'1" to 6'3" is much taller looking than 6'. 6' isn't that special to people. Source: am 6'

No one said that 6'3" is required but 6'1" to 6'3" is much taller looking than 6'. 6' isn't that special to people. Source: am 6'
Yeah, 6' ain't shit anymore.

6'0 young white male is low-tier normie height.

Height is something that is necessary but not enough. That's why we manlets are fucked beyond imagination.

It’s just a one inch difference. :feelstastyman::feelskek:

We have many tallfags I think they are fakecel or they are measuring their height wrong. @Ika-Sama said that he was like 5'11-6' but when he measured correctly he was 5'8. @Ika-Sama thoughts brocel?

Clearly all their growth went into height and not into the minuscule brain they possess

We have many tallfags I think they are fakecel or they are measuring their height wrong. @Ika-Sama said that he was like 5'11-6' but when he measured correctly he was 5'8. @Ika-Sama thoughts brocel?
Over for guys under 6'2. :cryfeels::fuk:

@Zer0/∞ so many wrong measurements tbh. They even measure their penis wrong. 5 inched guys measure themselves 7 inches by pressing the measure tape to their stomach :lul:

1. Tallfags heightfraud more than normies and shortcels.
2. Everyone overestimates their height by an inch
3. People remember being heightmogged more than they remember being as tall as / shorter than someone else.

It's not about average height it's about females going only for 6'2+

Yeah same, although I think it was more of our class being manlet tier we had some dudes who barely were 6'0/6'1 yet people would still worship them with compliments in school

I get that Zoomers are getting taller and shit but being above 6 feet is still a huge advantage regardless

Don't trust height statistics 100%, most manlets don't go outside and measuring height isn't mandatory.

I'm 187cm and dont get Called tall. Probably not good looking enough

Cope, white zoomers aren’t all 6’3.
most zoomers aren't :feelshaha::feelshaha:
also most zoomers are low T cucks

fk it I'll say something even more controversial you don't even need 6 or higher, just not be below 5'10 and you'll be good

@Zhou Chang-Xing copes by saying being 6'1 or whatever his height is not enough

Overestimating their height or zoomers wear 2 inch tall shoes with lifts

6’5 is when people start noticing because you are visibly taller than everyone by a good margin. Source: am 6’2
I'm 187cm and dont get Called tall. Probably not good looking enough

Being below 5'10-5'11 (178-180cm) is being manlet in my country. As 5'11 (179 cm) I was the 7th shortest man (among 22) in my class in high school. Average height was about 185 cm - 6'1, the shortest guy was 173 cm - 5'8. I don't believe that every zoomer is 6'3, but I think that 6'-6'1 is average height in this age group.

It's not about average height it's about females going only for 6'2+
BS lol

5'3" foids will be lucky to keep a man 5'10"+ after they take off their makeup.

Plus, foids have problems underneath with clothes off.

For every foid you see there's a man out there who's tired of fucking her. :dab: