Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where has everyone gone?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Where has everyone gone? I don't see a lot of old names I used to recognize anymore. Was there a mass ascension for incels or something I missed out on?

Either they roped, went ER or ascended

I was wondering the same thing. I thought that I just got so insufferable that they all blocked me xD

Edit: or they might've used my plan and didn't include me :cryfeels:

Last edited:
most would have just got bored and moved on to other copes

most would have just got bored and moved on to other copes
I guess I'm one of the most trucel users then, still rotting here permanently.

I guess I'm one of the most trucel users then, still rotting here permanently.
glad to have you around brocel

wont forget our sewertimes:feelsYall:

glad to have you around brocel

wont forget our sewertimes:feelsYall:
Appreciate it, the feeling is mutual :feelsaww:

And yes, I may revisit the sewers some time...

Busy coping with various of means, this forum is mostly generating same topics over and over again so it will get boring fast

listening to this atm and doing my research

View: https://youtu.be/t_nDUZP1E-w

Busy coping with various of means, this forum is mostly generating same topics over and over again so it will get boring fast

listening to this atm and doing my research

View: https://youtu.be/t_nDUZP1E-w

Based, i like watching theory channels about Atlantis and Babylon, conspiracy, ancient technology, anunakis, truths and myths about the pre flood world. The Why Files had some interesting episodes.

@tehgymcel420 Everyone ascended except us fesikhcels.

@based_meme they come and go and come. :feelsthink: do you understand?

some are looksmaxxing/life maxing. some are musicmaxxing on yt

if you know where to look you can find them

some are gamemaxxing

Most posts I come across are from banned users.

Where has everyone gone? I don't see a lot of old names I used to recognize anymore. Was there a mass ascension for incels or something I missed out on?
Lots of then ascended with a well known stacy from Denmark, she fucks incels for free

Lots of then ascended with a well known stacy from Denmark, she fucks incels for free
I WANT DENMARK STACY TO PITY FUCK ME TOO :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

PITY ASCENSION (term coined by me)

Sorry, been too busy having sex with my wife.

There was the pedo purge and the post-NY doxx shuffle. And then after that a lot of quality users just left because the forum has descended into ldar dnr fakecel looksmax cringe snoozefest.

When black pill press left that was kinda the signal to me it's over here. But theres no better forum as far as i can tell

The glowies got them

Probably bored of the forum, I’m guaranteed to always log on here at night for some socialization,

A really good question because I have no idea

Other then discord which has smaller communities of incels I have no idea where they'd go

I actually don't know, some of them mightve roped, I'm a new user but yeah I'm still here

A massive shit ton of them left throughout mid 2022 - late 2023 idk why people like @proudweeb says this is regular because it isn’t. JFL @Animecel2D one of the most iconic members left. @Transcended Trucel is also another one. On .org there’s a huge difference because you’ll still see ogs or members from legit puahate ers still posting there.

They are living in apartments alone working 60-100 hours a week.

they either rope or get tired of posting on here.

idk why people like @proudweeb says this is regular because it isn’t.
Because he's deep in denial and coping massively. The forum is dying and that's a fact.

The worst part is that no one in a position to do so is doing anything to try to better the situation. No new events are being planned, no major updates to the site have been added.

The worst part is that no one in a position to do so is doing anything to try to better the situation. No new events are being planned, no major updates to the site have been added.
I wish we had more thread tabs, instead of just The only 2 serious ones being “inceldom” and “lounge” with nothing else

I wish we had more thread tabs, instead of just The only 2 serious ones being “inceldom” and “lounge” with nothing else
All suggestions are and will be ignored by the mods.

All suggestions are and will be ignored by the mods.
Brutal, who is the one who edits the website? Or I assume it won’t be edited cause it’s running off of a forum UI

Brutal, who is the one who edits the website? Or I assume it won’t be edited cause it’s running off of a forum UI
It can be edited, it's just that no one who can improve it is doing anything. The people who have the power to edit the actual site itself would be the admins, so Fat Link, proudweeb, and Master.

It can be edited, it's just that no one who can improve it is doing anything. The people who have the power to edit the actual site itself would be the admins, so Fat Link, proudweeb, and Master.
:feelsUgh:

Brocels calm down im here!