[Discussion] Where is the difference between being a literal cuck or in a polyamoric relationship and visiting prostitutes?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
157d 1h 36m
If I could, I would chose the former, even though maybe only temporary.

I mean sure this would be another step down in the race to the bottom, but you have to think accelerationist here. :feelsthink:

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
54d 19h 10m
There isn't. Dating any type of whore is extremely pathetic and cucked.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★
14d 11h 18m
Cucking and poly-amorous are the same, prostitution is different its business, trade service.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

The Grey
★★
2d 2h 53m
The only difference is that when you visit a prostitute, you are aware of the transactionnal situation and your own sexual misery. Most of cuck or polyamorous fucks don't even realize they are just some sort of third wheel clients.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

★★★★★
157d 1h 36m
Cucking and poly-amorous are the same, prostitution is different its business, trade service.
Everything is transactional

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
75d 2h 39m
Just go ER

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Admiral
★★
24d 8h 0m
Cuck: Let's others fuck their spouse is even turned on by it. Not to be confused with a beta, who lets others fuck their spouse, but are not turned on by it.

Polyamoric relationship: You and your spouse belong to each other. But you both also fuck other people. Both are aware of this.

visiting prostitutes: visiting prostitutes.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Mythic
★★
30d 19h 39m
There isn't. Dating any type of whore is extremely pathetic and cucked.
Dating is what simps do. It’s the way foids use them. Chad just pumps and dumps as he pleases. If you aren’t Chad, you aren’t actually able to use foids properly.
Cuck: Let's others fuck their spouse is even turned on by it. Not to be confused with a beta, who lets others fuck their spouse, but are not turned on by it.

Polyamoric relationship: You and your spouse belong to each other. But you both also fuck other people. Both are aware of this.

Also this

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★
14d 11h 18m
Everything is transactional
Yes but there are other differences, no one starts a relationship as a cuck its forced on him either he admits it or not. In poly amorous if all participants are not bi and make orgy someones gonna get cucked. In prostitution you are not emotionally involved, you don't owe her anything and neither is she.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

★★★★★
157d 1h 36m

Sounds all equally beta to me.
In prostitution you are not emotionally involved, you don't owe her anything and neither is she.
You would have to take the same approach in those relationships and fake feelings, obviously

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★
14d 11h 18m
Sounds all equally beta to me.

You would have to take the same approach in those relationships and fake feelings, obviously
I think people get stuck in cucked relationship because their feelings are genuine but beats me I don't understand people at all. Everyone seems like a aliens to me.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
177d 21h 10m
cope thread.

you know the difference, you're just an ego maniac or a poorcel

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

★★★★★
61d 19h 36m
The overtness of the transaction not only reveals it is more economical, it also gives you conviction in its reliability. :feelsthink:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Overlord
★★★★★
19d 10h 57m
The only difference is that when you visit a prostitute, you are aware of the transactionnal situation and your own sexual misery. Most of cuck or polyamorous fucks don't even realize they are just some sort of third wheel clients.
The overtness of the transaction not only reveals it is more economical, it also gives you conviction in its reliability. :feelsthink:
Kevin Spacey's character in house of Cards is poly.

Is he beta?
Kevin Spacey is a pedophile (allegedly)

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

★★★★★
157d 1h 36m
cope thread.

you know the difference, you're just an ego maniac or a poorcel
It is actually the opposite. If you would have no ego, you would take the free whore.
You can always resort to prostitutes, if your GFwhore doesn't comply.

Mainländer

Mainländer

AWALT
★★★★★
69d 19h 45m
Yes. With prostitutes, there's no emotional attachment. It's way less cucked.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

★★★★★
157d 1h 36m
Mainländer

Mainländer

AWALT
★★★★★
69d 19h 45m
Who said you need to get emotionally attached. :feelsthink:
Most men will get emotionally attached in a LTR. Only psychopaths, sociopaths and oversexed Chads won't.