Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Country Would You Like To Live In?

Some common choices

• Total voters
Chaz.
Just kidding, nobody in their right mind would want to live in that antifa infested dumpster fire lol!

Right now I don't think I would rather live anywhere else other than the US and I'm here right now. I don't think I would do well in any other country, but I picked Japan because if this place gets way too bad because of Biden where they make it legal for people to just attack me out in the street, I might rather live in Japan.

Right now I don't think I would rather live anywhere else other than the US and I'm here right now. I don't think I would do well in any other country, but I picked Japan because if this place gets way too bad because of Biden where they make it legal for people to just attack me out in the street, I might rather live in Japan.

Germanic Europe is better than the US. Better quality of life and NEETing is actually possible here (not infinite UBI, but u dont have to endure wageslaving consistently like in the US). Honestly in a country like the Netherlands u would never even have to learn the local language (which an English speaking person can learn to speak fluently within 2 years max anyway).

That said, for a JBW the only options should be EA and SEA.

I want to stay right where I am, Turkey.

Germanic Europe is better than the US. Better quality of life and NEETing is actually possible here (not infinite UBI, but u dont have to endure wageslaving consistently like in the US). Honestly in a country like the Netherlands u would never even have to learn the local language (which an English speaking person can learn to speak fluently within 2 years max anyway).

That said, for a JBW the only options should be EA and SEA.
I heard in Germany they can arrest you for thinking wrong. That sounds where America is going. I don't want to live in a place like that.

I would statusmaxx everybody in North Korea because of white skin so the choice is obvious.

I heard in Germany they can arrest you for thinking wrong. That sounds where America is going. I don't want to live in a place like that.

1st amendment doesn’t apply to companies and public services in America suck so it doesn’t matter really

Yh UK and Norway have made misogyny and hate speech against LGBT punishable by law :feelsclown:

Not sure about Germany, and its non existent in the Netherlands (otherwise i wouldnt be here). That said, JFL if u think those kind of laws wont pass in the US within the next few years. Its the inevitable fate of all of the west.

I’m gonna “ascend” with dutch stacy prostitutes! :feelzez:

I would go to a country in latin america where I could enjoy cheap latina pussy

Probably Norway or Iceland, but at my age I learned to accept I'll be staying here in Italy