Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which of the four options are you willing to take? Part 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date

Which one of these four options will you take?

• Hot killer Psychopath Stacy

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Roastie with serious baggage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prime Jailbait Stacy

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Remain incel and die alone.

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Ok seeing that my last experiment was successful I'm interested in seeing what my incel brethren as well as myself will choose of the four.

1.Be with a 10/10 Stacy of your dreams, who can cook, give great sex, willing to mother your kids, BUT she's been released from prison for murder of her last boyfriend. This means she potentially may kill you too, she may hack your dick off,stab you in your sleep, poison your food, basically the bitch is a crazy hot psychopath. Also if you leave her she'll try and kill you.

2.Be with a used up old roastie who is a 6/10 and is old enough to be your mother, but she can cook, clean and is loyal, but the sex maybe not so great since you know, flaps and other loose tissue and whatnot, furthermore you have to deal with her emotional baggage of the hell she's been through with all the abusive Chads she's been with, plus some of her exs may come after you and her(think of Scott Pilgrim vs The World)so you're kind of watching your back when you're with her. If you leave her she'll turn to her Exs to fuck you up in the worst way possible

3.Be with a 10/10 prime jailbait Stacy virgin of your prefferred race. She is untouched by feminism, have never seen a Chad of any kind in her life. She is easy for you to manipulate, her family is ok with you being with her and even banging her, BUT since she's jailbait you run the risk EVERY single day of being caught and thrown behind bars, if you're caught you will be humiliated on TV and arrested, PLUS you will get ass raped in prison since they'll know what you did furthermore even after she's turned 18 you still run the risk of being found out what you did with her when she was underage even if you didn't have sex with her. If you leave her you're 100% going to be caught.

4.Remain incel and die alone.

This one is exceptionally tough for me this time around. If this one is successful then I may make a part 3 with even HARDER choices. But for me I'll go with the JB Stacy. I always wanted to experience teen love, so I would go with the JB Stacy. I'll have to suck it up and move to another country with lower Age of Consent laws so I can be with my JB Stacy, but this means I have to live in a shithole 3rd world country. But if it means I can be with my dream girl without being thrown behind bars, then so be it, I'll live in a shithole of a nation to avoid being taken out by the feds. What about the rest of you which of the four options are you willing to take?

Last edited:
1.Be with a 10/10 Stacy of your dreams, who can cook, give great sex, willing to mother your kids, BUT she's been released from prison for murder of her last boyfriend. This means she potentially may kill you too, she may hack your dick off,stab you in your sleep, poison your food, basically the bitch is a crazy hot psychopath. Also if you leave her she'll try and kill you.
fuck yeah this, sounds like gasai yuno kind of

fuck yeah this, sounds like gasai yuno kind of
Yeah, but even if you're with her she may try and kill you too even if you don't leave her.

i just make sure that i have a weapon with me , when she attempts to kill

if I get caught i will just rope.

i'm not even a jbcel, but all the other choices are just too shit.

I’m comfortable with LDARing until death at this point tbh.

i just make sure that i have a weapon with me , when she attempts to kill
Smart, I didn't think of that.

if I get caught i will just rope.

i'm not even a jbcel, but all the other choices are just too shit.
You're not willing to move to a 3rd world country with the JB Stacy? Also @Mainländer GTFIH I want to know if you're willing to take this risk to be with a JB Stacy?

I’m comfortable with LDARing until death at this point tbh.
I think you made this option last time didn't you?

Yeah, but even if you're with her she may try and kill you too even if you don't leave her.
I would be okay with that, at least I wouldn't have to go back to inceldom

I would be okay with that, at least I wouldn't have to go back to inceldom
I suppose dying young in a hot sexual relationship is better than dying a lonely old virgin.

You're not willing to move to a 3rd world country with the JB Stacy?
no man. I'm too much of a nationalist to leave my country for good.
how would you travel there anyway? documents are checked when you try to leave the country, so you're fucked.
even if you fake them, it's still extremely risky. just imagine the sight of an incel + 10/10 stacy. it's sure to draw attention.

no man. I'm too much of a nationalist to leave my country for good.
how would you travel there anyway? documents are checked when you try to leave the country, so you're fucked.
even if you fake them, it's still extremely risky. just imagine the sight of an incel + 10/10 stacy. it's sure to draw attention.
I could always disguise or leave the country illegally.

Of course no 3. If you can make her really loves you, she won't report you to the police. Even so if her family be ok with me banging her

Of course no 3. If you can make her really loves you, she won't report you to the police. Even so if her family be ok with me banging her
You're forgetting the nature of foids.

Going for 1 because I dont want to get ass-raped in jail and if the bitch kills me, I dont have to be on the fucked earth.

I clicked 3 on the poll as I'm so young I doubt I'd even get into trouble. (I'm a university student), but after thinking about it more closely having a hot psycho girlfriend sounds kind of fun. There's that element of danger which adds a delicious, sexy layer into the experience. And honestly if I get to lose my virginity to a 10/10 girl I can die on the spot afterwards and be pretty happy.

LOL I guess no one wants an old hag with a bunch of Exs huh? It's like my last topic no one wanted the Landwhale with kids XD.
I see there is lots of support for option 3. Seeing that we all missed out on teen love, I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise in spite of the heavy risks involved.

I just want a non landwhale virgin and loyal gf

You're forgetting the nature of foids.

Going for 1 because I dont want to get ass-raped in jail and if the bitch kills me, I dont have to be on the fucked earth.
I'd make sure she'll continue being untouched by feminism and never seeing Chad. Even if I got betrayed and jailed, I'd go ER on the prison faggots if they tried to rape me

Be with a 10/10 prime jailbait Stacy virgin of your prefferred race. She is untouched by feminism, have never seen a Chad of any kind in her life. She is easy for you to manipulate, her family is ok with you being with her and even banging her, BUT since she's jailbait you run the risk EVERY single day of being caught and thrown behind bars, if you're caught you will be humiliated on TV and arrested, PLUS you will get ass raped in prison since they'll know what you did furthermore even after she's turned 18 you still run the risk of being found out what you did with her when she was underage even if you didn't have sex with her. If you leave her you're 100% going to be caught.
Just wait a bit theory. AoC is 14 here.

Tbh prime jailbait stacey is the best option here.

Hot psychopath Stacey seems about right for me. I heard Chads say the crazy one's have the best pussy.

EDIT: Number 4 seems like a good option, also hi IT.

I wish I could take multiple options but since I can only take one I'd take JB stacy however if I could take multiple options I'd do this.

1. Be in relationship with used up roastie: Not because of mommy privelages but because she is used up. Normally when a roastie is used up it also means she broke a lot of hearts to get there and lots of hearts probably came with lots of money and other luxuries namely, a house. I'll convince her that I'm just unemployed pretty boy who needs a temporary house to stay in while stealing her money behind her back and giving her anal as well (I'm not sticking my dick in roasted flaps) as soon as she realizes she's being robbed I will leave, and she sends her white knight horde after me which is when I move on to step 2.

2) Psycho gf: I'd date psycho gf soon after and we would live on the run losing the white knight horde bit by bit while i get mind-blowing sex every step of the way. When white knight horde is blown down to like 2 or 3 guys left, I'd purposefully put myself in danger in front of psycho gf. Psycho gf goes on a rampage and kills or badly injures the remaining white knights after all, if she's willing to kill her previous boyfriend she's more than willing to kill for her current boyfriend. Eventually some traumatised normie is going to call police on psycho gf and she will get arrested. I loot the pockets of dead whiteknights for phones, wallets, jewelery etc and I gtfo before cops arrive, assurring me safety from both big bessy roastie and irl yandere which is when I move to my final step.

Step 3: Because big bessy and irl yandere are gone, I still require sexi times which is when I hop back to plan B, plan B is a girl next door I knew since I was a teenager who I "promised" I would marry if she never dated anyone until she was big enough (this worked because she was only 7 at the time while I was 15) then I would come fetch her and marry her. For 8 years straight she never went out with any other male, never engaged in roastie frat parties never even masturbated, she was good mormon girl who was saving herself for the ultimate chad. Me. I go to her parents house and ask if I can marry her, she says yes, parents say no so she sneaks out the house and we run away together. Parents start to phone cops, cops come looking for me and prime girl but we are already two states away from cops, I buy a cabin house in the middle of nowhere and that's where we live. I get to have prime stacy pussy for months but one of my friends calls me and informs me the cops are looking for me. I tell prime gf that I'm going to the store to purchase more condoms but I never return. I delete JB's contacts from my phone and I destroy my phone, I make use of one of the white knights phones and I find a femoid contact on his phone I go there to start the charade all over again. The Jb on the otherhand has been found by authorities, she gets sent home but the parents get a rude surprise of a 6 months pregnant daughter who she won't abort "because it's the only thing I have left of him". All of this would eventually lead to step 4.

4) Stay over at a friend's house and become volcel because I've cucked too many people and broke too many foid hearts, I'd start post-bragging on incels.is of my sex adventures and get insta-banned, I'd then publish a book about this and sell millions to keep my gigachad luxury lifestyle going for at least another 60 years.

Hot killer psychopath stacy. If she kills me she'd be saving me the favor of doing it myself.