Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which region would you move to if you could ?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I’d love to live in EE if there were no language barriers/the salary were higher, not for ascension but just because I find EE cities beautiful (especially Warsaw and Budapest) and there aren’t so many niggers, kek

i will probably move to a slav country and become rich then JBE and fuck slav toilets

or i will go to some south asian country

What I wouldn't do for a nice wooden cabin in the Canadian wild life.

move to a slav country

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

FAGPOOL IF NOT INCLUDING ANTARCTICA.

Everyone wants to live in a EE shithole (because hot women) with money like in WE

id rather stay where i am, beautiful, peaceful and civilized city

Is this true? Where do you get that idea from.
slav women can be easily bought by foreigners. it's very common that even normie ethnics slay in slav countries.
at least that's what @Newbie17 always said
And yes, being exotic is legit in Slavland. They are more sexually appealing than us because they are "unique", different and foids can't let the chance of having a sex with ethnics go away. They think: "Oh, let's try something new, I'm not sure if I'll ever have a similar chance again". When you add in how liberal women are nowadays... Most BBCs I have seen out in the clubs (I clubmaxxed years ago :chad:) were accompanied by two or three women non-stop.
other slav users used to say the same. and it's true, slav women used to be bought by ricemen (chinese) in the past.
even indian buisness men had white toilets from russia and even from scandinavian countries (veiw the thread made by that zhou chang)

I’d love to live in EE if there were no language barriers/the salary were higher, not for ascension but just because I find EE cities beautiful (especially Warsaw and Budapest) and there aren’t so many niggers, kek
delusional

I want to live in Thailand. Not for hookers (although that's a huge bonus), but rather because of cleanliness and better genetic stock of humans around me. It would be a major upgrade to move out from the disgusting heat and filth of curryland to a much cleaner area.

USA or gulf countries

FFi
Germany and Netherlands.

Great drugs, legal prostitutes, history and better than redneck American culture.

I deeply hate Slavs. I was there for a while and couldn't wait to get back. There are no more corrupt, brutal, aggressive people than the Slavs. Two examples confirm this: the Russian-Ukrainian war and the bloody war in the former Yugoslavia, in which terrible atrocities were committed.

I deeply hate Slavs. I was there for a while and couldn't wait to get back. There are no more corrupt, brutal, aggressive people than the Slavs. Two examples confirm this: the Russian-Ukrainian war and the bloody war in the former Yugoslavia, in which terrible atrocities were committed.
Those are yugoslavs and central asian immigrants

Switzerland seems good. Sadly since shitskin and don't know German can't go there. They also don't pay a living wage to tech slaves

Either, East & South east Asia, South America & Oceania

SEA because it's cheap and I'd mog the locals.

South america

Either I get a harem of latinas and live a nice life like many 1940s stormfronts lived, either latinas don't want me, I join a cartel and become a famous drug dealer known as "el gringo"

Vietnam so I can get my honeybun :feelscomfy: