Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White Genocide in Full Swing, it is NOT a Conspiracy Theory

Keep coping. It'll never happen.
We will conquer , import more blacks.
War Fight GIF by DOWNSIGN

Jewgle being Jewgle I guess

Eh who cares? Normie problems.

We will conquer , import more blacks.
War Fight GIF by DOWNSIGN
The kikes are working extra hard to destroy the white race. The whites deserve it after their genocides committed by them.

Yeah this has been obvious for the last DECADES. Water is wet.

It just has now become mainstream and "allowed" for normcattle to point it out. But it's too late, it's over.

In both cases white race is being destroyed. That is the point.
True, however he's just spamming bbc shit and it's annoying as fuck when those guys bring that fetish onto here.

True, however he's just spamming bbc shit and it's annoying as fuck when those guys bring that fetish onto here.
Kikes are making BNWO true. It's the truth and a fetish :lul: .

Sorry, sorry.... it is true that why it is a fetish.

Just nuke Africa none of them have nuclear weapons

If the white race absolutely have to go as the jews want, Whats the closest race to the white race?

Kikes are making BNWO true. It's the truth and a fetish :lul: .

Sorry, sorry.... it is true that why it is a fetish.
Only twinks in india like that shit.

Ik, I made a joke, How you doing brocel?
I'm doing great how are you? I can't tell when you're joking since English isn't your first language and we've had some confusion in the past.

Only twinks in india like that shit.
Remind be in 10 years. Maybe it must be memes or whatever, but all the leftist woman in the west seem to be sucking black cock out of white guilt and become single mothers. Single motherhood will carry across generations and will only skyrocket in the future.

Remind be in 10 years. Maybe it must be memes or whatever, but all the leftist woman in the west seem to be sucking black cock out of white guilt and become single mothers. Single motherhood will carry across generations and will only skyrocket in the future.
Of course, that's your fetish talking. We all know the true numbers on the dating apps. Whites men are the most desired race on dating apps.

If the white race absolutely have to go as the jews want, Whats the closest race to the white race?
Gooks and rice,they have white skin but with weird looking eyes

so to fix this problem we need
TND+TWFLND

Of course, that's your fetish talking. We all know the true numbers on the dating apps. Whites men are the most desired race on dating apps.
Maybe, mayofoids don't use dating apps to hookup with blacks and start fucking any nigger they see. The jews are clearly pushing niggers everywhere, quite evident with recent Google AI situation.

I don't have a fetish for white woman at all. The only white woman that look good are polish and russian.

The only want I have is the destruction and extinction of white race for their crimes.

When there is no one worth enough to save, it doesn't matter anymore. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

In the end, entire world population will die and never respawn when I cleanse the earth. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

When there is no one worth enough to save, it doesn't matter anymore. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

In the end, entire world population will die and never respawn when I cleanse the earth. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Let’s make allegiance, I hate people, they have always caused bad things to the world since industrialisation. We even pushed some rare species into existence, humans needs to go.

But all you anti-whitecels keep bitching about JBW when there isn't even enough white men (especially Chads) to go around in the first place. There are more Tyrones stealing white foids from white men, hispanic MS-13 / mafia spics also reproducing with 20 different foids all at the same time while on break from his construction job, and all the while - Jackie Chan's going around / are getting more pussy / having more babies (this is fact). There are more "minorities" in the world than there are whites, but for some reason you copefucks keep screaming "JBW", when all the white men I knew in HS were losers and isolated with no bitches wanting shit to do with them. But keep coping I guess.. lol

The only want I have is the destruction and extinction of white race for their crimes.
Ah yes. Because all other races haven't ever committed heinous crimes either. Clearly you bought into the jewish propaganda like all the other curry's on this site.

White population decline is a fact. In 100 years all whites will be like Jews.
White population is in decline but to assume we'll be completely removed is not true like that curry guy was suggesting.

Yup. Every other race has done that exact thing.
Name another race that has more kill count than the whites other than sandniggers and kikes.

Ah yes. Because all other races haven't ever committed heinous crimes either. Clearly you bought into the jewish propaganda like all the other curry's on this site.
Ask any bengali or madrasi, they carry the memory of famines caused by pommies. The sandniggers invaded and destroyed our culture.

This is not propaganda it's HISTORY that you are trying to whitewash.

That's why support kikes for only this, they are killing the white race and blasting arab children.

Think about how much power Jews have when they are a much smaller minority in the world than white people even I believe. It’s not over yet as much as these kikes and anti-whites would have us believe.

White population is in decline but to assume we'll be completely removed is not true like that curry guy was suggesting.
We'll be minorities in western countries within 50-100 years. Probably less. Immigration levels are only going one way. In 30 years, western Europe has gone from 95% white to Probably 80-85% white. And immigration in the UK just went from about 300k to a million.

We'll be minorities in western countries within 50-100 years. Probably less. Immigration levels are only going one way. In 30 years, western Europe has gone from 95% white to Probably 80-85% white. And immigration in the UK just went from about 300k to a million.
Depends. More europeans are waking up. There's no way to no for sure. If people are still voting very for politicians pro-immigration in ten years then there'll be issues.

Name another race that has more kill count than the whites other than sandniggers and kikes.
The Asians. The Japanese alone in WW2 killed over 20 million chinese civilians, along with Mao Zedong killing around 30-60 million of all his own people.

Ask any bengali or madrasi, they carry the memory of famines caused by pommies. The sandniggers invaded and destroyed our culture.

This is not propaganda it's HISTORY that you are trying to whitewash.

That's why support kikes for only this, they are killing the white race and blasting arab children.
History isn't black and white. Indians did fucked up shit, muslims did fucked up shit, christians did fucked up shit, blacks did fucked up shit, whites did fucked up shit, etc. Majority of deaths whites caused were to white people. Look at the death list during WW2 and WW1. Mostly white people killing white people. Same thing with majority of wars in africa. Blacks killing blacks.

The Asians. The Japanese alone in WW2 killed over 20 million chinese civilians, along with Mao Zedong killing around 30-60 million of all his own people.
Still less than total pommy kill count.

Depends. More europeans are waking up. There's no way to no for sure. If people are still voting very for politicians pro-immigration in ten years then there'll be issues.
Nobody in Europe votes for pro-immigration politicians though lol. The EU just enforce it. In the UK, polling and voting is consistently for much lower immigration. It's why we voted to leave the EU (which was only allowed because one of the two main parties promised a Referendum). There's only limited democracy.

Governments needs immigration because economy. All they care about is having more tax slaves.

Still less than total pommy kill count.
Not surprising since whites have invented almost everything including the computer you're using right now. There's a reason whites may have killed more and that's due to our superior technology creating weapons more effective than sticks and stones. We created planes, bombs, revolutionized firearms, etc. It's easier to kill multiple people at once with an M4 carbine than some indian bow and arrow. It's just technology evolving. Sort of like on how technology evolved so whites aren't starving in white countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back