Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White Genocide in Full Swing, it is NOT a Conspiracy Theory

and I am not even part of it because I can't have fucking sex.

the average white is dumb and low iq if u dont believe me look at what happened during covid
The average person overall regardless of race is dumb. Look at how the asians reacted to covid too.

I see more white men with asian women than white couples sometimes in SF.

also, the white women are hostile arrogant feminist slobs.

in some areas of CA, you can probably go months to years without seeing a single white person.

You guys logically can't afford proper healthcare. The USA has a population of 300 million while you guys are over one billion. For one year of universal healthcare in the United States it would cost 3 trillion dollars a year. That's all of india's gdp in one year and you guys are a significantly larger nation. Look, this is getting old. I can't change your mind and you won't change mine. Let's respectfully agree to disagree.
View attachment 1073332
Also, forgot this yesterday. India is best at providing quality at cheap price. For example were the first to reach the south pole of moon, and the budget of this project was less than the Budget of movie Interstellar. :feelskek:

Imagine what India could have done if it was not under sandniggers' and pommies rule for 800 years

depressing to see your country getting invaded.

is this stormfront? why does this bs get the most traction jfl

Which means the black man is free. A single black man will breed 10+ mayofoids. Single mothers' daughter and sons have more probability of being single parents. This effect will pass through generations. Each generation will be less white and single parent with multiple partners.

Black men are like neutrons in nuclear power plants. They won't stop until all whites are disintegrated. The effect will only accelerate.
The average Stacey white is not settling for black men unless he is a basketball player with millions of dollars most women don't date down and if they're going to have children they will get abortions and go back to dating a white guy with the healthy paying job they want to have children that look like them and not be beaten up and hated by their kids because they're white

The average Stacey white is not settling for black men unless he is a basketball player with millions of dollars most women don't date down and if they're going to have children they will get abortions and go back to dating a white guy with the healthy paying job they want to have children that look like them and not be beaten up and hated by their kids because they're white
Okay, I just wrote what I read through memes, it was supposed to be satire. So the white race won't disintegrate soon enough?

Timothy McVeigh should gift google HQ a brand new truck (roblox)

Okay, I just wrote what I read through memes, it was supposed to be satire. So the white race won't disintegrate soon enough?
It’s not happening because of muh bbc cuck posting

Sure whites are declining but eventually within the next few decades all the other races will follow suit as well.

Sure whites are declining but eventually within the next few decades all the other races will follow suit as well.
Who will get their bloodline dirty and mix with Indians then? :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back