Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White Genocide in Full Swing, it is NOT a Conspiracy Theory

Not surprising since whites have invented almost everything including the computer you're using right now. There's a reason whites may have killed more and that's due to our superior technology creating weapons more effective than sticks and stones. We created planes, bombs, revolutionized firearms, etc. It's easier to kill multiple people at once with an M4 carbine than some indian bow and arrow. It's just technology evolving. Sort of like on how technology evolved so whites aren't starving in white countries.
What are blabbering about, they just started the industrial civilisation, and most of the technology u mentioned are mostly built by shitskins retard.

What are blabbering about, they just started the industrial civilisation, and most of the technology u mentioned are mostly built by shitskins retard.
True. Whites create the idea and plans for all of it, while shitskins do the bitch work of being in an assembly line all day gluing pieces together.
Whites have the brain, shitskins have the brawn.

True. Whites create the idea and plans for all of it, while shitskins do the bitch work of being in an assembly line all day gluing pieces together.
no, they stole the ideas from the civilisation they conquered and adapt it. Evil.

Not surprising since whites have invented almost everything including the computer you're using right now. There's a reason whites may have killed more and that's due to our superior technology creating weapons more effective than sticks and stones. We created planes, bombs, revolutionized firearms, etc. It's easier to kill multiple people at once with an M4 carbine than some indian bow and arrow. It's just technology evolving. Sort of like on how technology evolved so whites aren't starving in white countries.
Ancient Indian and Chinese civilizations were far advanced than Europe. For example Aryabhatta calculated circumference of Earth when Europe was debating whether earth was flat or not.

The only reason Europe colonized world is because Industrial Revolution happened there first. At that time Asia was weak because of various sandnigger invasions. Otherwise entire Asia would have been as powerful as Japan was during world wars. The only reason Japan was powerful was because it was not invaded by sandniggers.

Various continuous sandnigger invations were reason for Asian Intellectual Downfall. Ater de-dollarization the west will become irreverent and Asian Powers will rise.

no, they stole the ideas from the civilisation they conquered and adapt it. Evil.
So you're saying whites didn't create planes, advanced firearms, computers, etc? Are you fucking stupid? They're all white.

What are you blabbering, Asian are responsible for innovation in semiconductor industry which led to technological developments.

Ancient Indian and Chinese civilizations were far advanced than Europe. For example Aryabhatta calculated circumference of Earth when Europe was debating whether earth was flat or not.

The only reason Europe colonized world is because Industrial Revolution happened there first. At that time Asia was weak because of various sandnigger invasions. Otherwise entire Asia would have been as powerful as Japan was during world wars. The only reason Japan was powerful was because it was not invaded by sandniggers.

Various continuous sandnigger invations were reason for Asian Intellectual Downfall. Ater de-dollarization the west will become irreverent and Asian Powers will rise.
Keyword ancient. Not modern. Whites created jets, advanced firearms, the computer you're typing on right now, etc.

So you're saying whites didn't create planes, advanced firearms, computers, etc? Are you fucking stupid? They're all white.
Chinese invented gun powder, I think?

What are you blabbering, Asian are responsible for innovation in semiconductor industry which led to technological developments.
So are whites. What did you guys create except shit disgusting food stomped on by your feet?

Chinese invented gun powder, I think?
They did, and we revolutionized it. Our weapons and gear is so advanced the chinese copy all of it currently.

Keyword ancient. Not modern. Whites created jets, advanced firearms, the computer you're typing on right now, etc.
At that time Asia was under sandnigger's rule. What could we do?

who are the people invent the parts in computer, don’t say its whites, I know about enigma but who further developed it?, this applies to plane too.

who are the people invent the parts in computer, don’t say its whites, I know about enigma but who further developed it?, this applies to plane too.
Whites had the brains of the inventions, while shitskinns just followed the instructions. Look at almost every modern invention. It's created by white people. Keep coping curry nigger.

Your foid pfp irritates me, change it now:reeeeee:
Stayc Seeun gif

Whites had the brains of the inventions, while shitskinns just followed the instructions. Look at almost every modern invention. It's created by white people. Keep coping curry nigger.
If you are that intelligent why are your politician letting your civilization get raped by nigger and sandniggers. Why are mayos cutting of their genitalia in the name of transgenderism. Why are your foids refusing to give birth and engaging in self genocide. Name one white country with birth rate above 2.

Most of semiconductor industry is developed by Asian innovation not white.

If you are that intelligent why are your politician letting your civilization get raped by nigger and sandniggers. Why are mayos cutting of their genitalia in the name of transgenderism. Why are your foids refusing to give birth and engaging in self genocide. Name one white country with birth rate above 2.
Depends. The problem is white guilt being pushed by jews in our schooling system. I can say for a fact being in a rural state almost no white people put up with that shit. It's less of about intelligence, but instead emotion. The United States is one of the top ten most empathetic countries in the world. It's a negative being too empathetic, however at least we acknowledge and care about people.

The thing is that almost every first world nation is having this issue (pretty much every first world nation is white one's). since curry nations are still third world, they still practice third world ideologies. For example look at first world cities in India. Birth rate is lower than the third world parts.

I'm not saying who puts the stuff together following instructions from the white man. I'm talking about the person with the brain that invents it.

If you don't believe me then look up the most revolutionary inventions. Almost all of them are made by white people.

Depends. The problem is white guilt being pushed by jews in our schooling system. I can say for a fact being in a rural state almost no white people put up with that shit. It's less of about intelligence, but instead emotion. The United States is one of the top ten most empathetic countries in the world. It's a negative being too empathetic, however at least we acknowledge and care about people.

The thing is that almost every first world nation is having this issue (pretty much every first world nation is white one's). since curry nations are still third world, they still practice third world ideologies. For example look at first world cities in India. Birth rate is lower than the third world parts.
If whites are that intelligent why can't they see though jews they literally look like this
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg

Nigga, your own race's women not wanting to fuck you, or breed with you to produce a whitelet, isn't genocide. :feelskek:

Natural selection at its finest.

If whites are that intelligent why can't they see though jews they literally look like this
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg
Notice how you completely change the subject when you lose the argument? Proof that curry's are dumb as rocks and only good for slaves. The japs in ww2 were right about you. You're all subhuman retards.

Nigga, your own race's women not wanting to fuck you, or breed with you to produce a whitelet, isn't genocide. :feelskek:

Natural selection at its finest.
According to UN, preventing a kind of people from birthing is classified as genocide.

If you don't believe me then look up the most revolutionary inventions. Almost all of them are made by white people.
All the semiconductor industries are owned, controlled and innovated by Asians not whites. Keep coping.

All the semiconductor industries are owned, controlled and innovated by Asians not whites. Keep coping.
It was Richard Trevithick who invented the train. A white man. And of course companies in Asian countries will be controlled by Asians since they're Asian dominant countries. No shit lmao. "but muh cope"

Attachments

• chuu-loona-Heart.gif
    chuu-loona-Heart.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
According to UN, preventing a kind of people from birthing is classified as genocide.
Bro did you even comprehend what I am saying? If white people are so intelligent then breeding enough to produce more whites is also part of intelligence. If white foids volunteer to niggerify themselves, this ain't a "genocide" lol. Are they so retarded that they get easily brainwashed by a kike's simple psyop? Then they aren't as intelligent as they claim. Also, self-prise is stinky.

I will repeat,

Your own women not wanting to fuck you isn't genocide

Not be under their rule.
Now we are not. After de-dollarization and rise of Asian Powers the west's downfall then white extinction is inevitable.

Bro did you even comprehend what I am saying? If white people are so intelligent then breeding enough to produce more whites is also part of intelligence. If white foids volunteer to niggerify themselves, this ain't a "genocide" lol. Are they so retarded that they get easily brainwashed by a kike's simple psyop? Then they aren't as intelligent as they claim. Also, self-prise is stinky.

I will repeat,

Your own women not wanting to fuck you isn't genocide
By definition, white foids are genociding the white race that is my point.

Now we are not. After de-dollarization and rise of Asian Powers the west's downfall then white extinction is inevitable.
You're still coping over that? It took you over ten minutes to say the most normtard opinion you've repeated a dozen times already like an npc?

It was Richard Trevithick who invented the train. A white man. And of course companies in Asian countries will be controlled by Asians since they're Asian dominant countries. No shit lmao. "but muh cope"
They're "controlled" by chinks because chinks are able to enslave children and make them work 20 hours a day on their factory for a cheap coolie. That's literally why everything is "Made in Chinkland" - because they have large population, very little if any labour laws, and total commie take over.

But they aren't that intelligent. They get the design/manuals from whites and they merely copy that. Meaning, they do what whites don't want to do: factory slavery.

They're "controlled" by chinks because chinks are able to enslave children and make them work 20 hours a day on their factory for a cheap coolie. That's literally why everything is "Made in Chinkland" - because they have large population, very little if any labour laws, and total commie take over.

But they aren't that intelligent. They get the design/manuals from whites and they merely copy that. Meaning, they do what whites don't want to do: factory slavery.
The point is the white man has the brains while the indian is just the brawn. The indian or asian sweatshop worker follows the instructions created by the white man.

You claimed computers and technology that I use were invented under the instruction of white man. But the semiconductor innovation was done by Asian and not whites that's my point.

You claimed computers and technology that I use were invented under the instruction of white man. But the semiconductor innovation was done by Asian and not whites that's my point.
Nope. That was also invented by a white man named "Karl Braun." Lmao.

Screenshot-2024-02-25-at-8-01-40-AM.png
Screenshot-2024-02-25-at-8-02-23-AM.png

Semiconductors and transistors are invented by white men. Asians merely produce the product for mass because they have a large population and are willing to work for a cheap coolie.

Same like with the gun powder example.
True. But who invented the first flintlock musket? The white man. Who invented the first lever action and bolt action rifles revolutionizing the fire rate of firearms? A white man. Who invented the first all in one singular cartridge? The white man. Who create the first semi-automatic rifle? A white man. Who created the first fully automatic weapon? The white man.

True. But who invented the first flintlock musket? The white man. Who invented the first lever action and bolt action rifles revolutionizing the fire rate of firearms? A white man. Who invented the first all in one singular cartridge? The white man. Who create the first semi-automatic rifle? A white man. Who created the first fully automatic weapon? The white man.
Again

They did, and we will revolutionize it.

Asians invented 5 nm chips
So you say it wasn't white men who invented the semi conductor. I then present you the white man who made it, and now you cope and seethe and say "well asians invented the 5mm chip." Didn't you originally say it was made by an indian? The cope is unreal.

At least in Poland 99% of the population is white. Actually a lot of Eastern European countries are still majority white

So you say it wasn't white men who invented the semi conductor. I then present you the white man who made it, and now you cope and seethe and say "well asians invented the 5mm chip." Didn't you originally say it was made by an indian? The cope is unreal.
No what I am telling is

They did, and we revolutionized it.

Indian and Russians are also Asians btw.

I'm pretty sure neither of us 3 is white, so there is no fucking point in going autistic over this shit. If whiteoids are too retarded to breed or getting a pussy wet then they deserve it.

Also, skin color is an adaptive mechanism to climate. White skin = low melanin = easy to absorb vit D from cold and dark environments.

Having one skin color over another doesn't make you superior or inferior. It's a social construct (that is, in your brain). Every human belongs to genus Homo and species sapiens.

Your goal in life is to keep your genes alive by mating with a foid. If you can't get a foid, you're a subhuman and deserve to be wiped out. Doesn't matter what your skin color is - it's all just cope to your own insecurity. People cling on to skin color if they have nothing else in their life to be proud of, so they cling on to achievements of other people (that's a disgusting retarded behaviour).

Indian and Russians are also Asians btw.
Russia is based in the continent of Asia however most are considered caucasian. Again, you're changing the subject after losing the previous argument lmao.

I'm doing great how are you? I can't tell when you're joking since English isn't your first language and we've had some confusion in the past.
Im english self taught so it shouldnt be a problem.

How im doing? im just meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back