Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White girls hate ethnic people

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Just imagine you have to work with these girls in your daily life. Be it school, group projects, work, university etc. They even DONT want to talk with you just because your skin isnt white as theirs. This makes me depressing. The fact that i am almost paki level makes me feel soooooo uncomfortable if i am working with a white girl. I am so blackpilled, there is no return anymore. Its over

btw almost every pretty girl that i looked up at questions said that they would only want to date people from their own race. However fat whales mostly said that they dont care about the skin colour.

I'm white and life is still shit.

It wouldn't make difference if I was black

I never understood this racial bias women have. I'm attracted to literally all races and this isn't because beggars can't be choosers.

bang her in the face with ur wuju magic

Why do you care about what they think?

I never understood this racial bias women have. I'm attracted to literally all races and this isn't because beggars can't be choosers.

yea i would date any women of any race

I'm white and life is still shit.

It wouldn't make difference if I was black

yea but you wont struggle while working with them in a group project for example. You are white af i guess, you are chad in asia

Why do you care about what they think?

this just underlines the behaviour of white girls in school. They always ignore me, fucking whores. With ethnics, for example blacks or pakis i have no struggle

I will never understand ethnics

>go to foreign country
>of foreign culture
>of foreign phenotype
>be surprised that you are undesirable and discriminated

Go back to your shitholes if you suffer so badly, you will easily fit in.

yea but you wont struggle while working with them in a group project for example. You are white af i guess, you are chad in asia
I'm as white as you can get and I can confirm that I get a good amount of matches in Asia but it's over for me in the west. I don't want to work with girls in group projects tbh

>go to foreign country
>of foreign culture
>of foreign phenotype

Dude i would like to but how tf should a neet just move to another country without any money

Girls of all races prefer white men.

This. White girls are the most racist people on Earth

Its because women don't think for themselves, they let other people do the thinking for them and just go by what they observe, the white race is currently the "top race" of the planet, so anyone who has Caucasoid traits is by default more attractive to women, the closer you are the white, the closer you are to "representing genetic success".

Its because women don't think for themselves, they let other people do the thinking for them and just go by what they observe, the white race is currently the "top race" of the planet, so anyone who has Caucasoid traits is by default more attractive to women, the closer you are the white, the closer you are to "representing genetic success".
White race was always the top race of the planet, not currently. And women don't think, they see. No matter what kind of shit you'd tell them about Chico Lachowski they would still be attracted to him.

Silvan FreeInterrail

African man

average white normie vs average black normie. Jfl if you think that someone need to tell woman that the upper one is more attractive.

I don't have to work with them thank God I'm a NEET who makes money online and sponges off my parents

She's entitled to want a white man. who cares. the problem is ethnic females demanding white men also.

Same

JFL at being ethniccc in 2k18.

Why do whitecels keep denying the race pill/just be white theory?
Many studies prove this shit see below;

View attachment 4345
Being white only helps in other countries but not in a society where the vast majority is white. I'm an incel an incel as a white guy and I'd be an incel as a black guy. It doesn't make a difference for me

The vast majority of women date exclusively in their own race. Asians and native americans are the only ones that don't do that.

Yeah white girls hate ethnic males, but ethnic females hate ethnic males too. If you're a sub 3 ethnic male, you might as well rope.

>go to foreign country
>of foreign culture
>of foreign phenotype

Most of us were born here. It's not easy to move back when you have no money, no job skills, and don't understand the language.

>go to foreign country
>of foreign culture
>of foreign phenotype

low iq since most of them were born in that country.

but you're right all japanese girls would find you repulsive as well.

>go to foreign country
>of foreign culture
>of foreign phenotype

dhMeAzK.gif

This should be obvious.

Theres legit a study that found females are more racist than males. I can only imagine how bad this is in terms of dating.

>go to foreign country
>of foreign culture
>of foreign phenotype

Low iq
Most of us we’re born here we didn’t make magically come here.

>this should be obvious
Ofc you agree with this autist, your minds think alike
You say whites should go to Asia, you could just as easily go to your country of origin.

can you blame her though

You say whites should go to Asia, you could just as easily go to your country of origin.
If you live in the USA you don’t be need to go to asia if you’re 4/10 white at least. “My country of origin” they worship whites aswell my friend

Dude i would like to but how tf should a neet just move to another country without any money
Most of us were born here. It's not easy to move back when you have no money, no job skills, and don't understand the language.
There has to be some rich white guys who are willing to bankroll a program to pay ethnics to go back to their own continents or countries.

That's how Liberia was created, under president Monroe, all free black slaves in America could get a free trip back to Africa and land given to them in Liberia.

Well, most white people are racist. They just virtue signal in public that they're not.

It's actually hilarious too. I'm not racist (I was at some point in time, you can't really blame me. I went to one of the worst high schools in the entire COUNTRY before transferring) and spent most my life in the "hood," seeing just about the worst of every race. These alt-right and /pol/ fuckers live in all-white neighborhoods and spew their retarded shit.