Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White men now doing K-pop.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Just check this shit out. It's a white K-pop band. JFL!!! :lul::lul::lul: It's truly over for ricecels as they can't even k-popmaxx now.

Hate to admit it, but I actually like this song :soy:

Their western physique is too ogre for this aesthetic. Jfl they look like jojo characters.

they’re not low t enough tbh. aryan pretty boys would be better suited for this

What do ricecels even have left? Fucking brutal.

Rice cannot produce chads. They are racially limited to not be able to produce chad tier looks.

All they had was k-pop status, as soon as true chads from other races step in they are done.

My condolences to ricemen.

White people are expanding into Japan/China/Korea/SEA like never before! I watch a lot of street walk through videos of various cities in China/Japan/Korea and I notice that 1 out of every 8 people are white! Japan has TONS of whites! Number of whites in China are increasing. As the West collapses, you'll find more and more white people immigrating to Asian countries.
Time for the rise of the Eurasian to eradicate everyone. Whites will live through hapa cattle.

White people are expanding into Japan/China/Korea/SEA like never before! I watch a lot of street walk through videos of various cities in China/Japan/Korea and I notice that 1 out of every 8 people are white! Japan has TONS of whites! Number of whites in China are increasing. As the West collapses, you'll find more and more white people immigrating to Asian countries.
They will at least upgrade the subhuman rice genetics. Ricefuel for future hapacels.

thats an exaggeration lel whites make up less than 0.1% of the total population in all 3 of those countries. of course youre gonna see a lot of whites if u look up vids like “a walk through akihabara” lol they are tourist hotspots. in reality all three of those countries are pretty much racially homogeneous, especially china

Whitecels literally have no excuses now.

To all whitecels. Why aren't you k-popmaxxing?

Just drink liters of soy theory.

True, but no question that whites are attracted to Asia. They are already SEAmaxxed and Japanmaxxed. White fascination with Japan is well documented. And tons of sexually unsuccessful white men colonize SEA. Soon they will be Chinamaxxed.
atm language and living costs are a deterrent. seamaxxing works because the locals speak english, living costs are low and the people are poor. the average whitecel will find it harder to jbwmaxx in ea but mid tier normies and up can do it just fine

To all whitecels. Why aren't you k-popmaxxing?
i'm ugly, balding, i'm too old to make it believable, got fat due constant stress, have social phobia (so good luck getting me on a scene), my memory is like 80 years old man (due depression and loneliness)
What do ricecels even have left? Fucking brutal.
they have nothing, black and ethnics mogs them hard since they at least can score white or brown girls (but zionist mods won't allow to say that), while most ricels are incels atm

Last edited:
they have nothing, black and ethnics mogs them hard since they at least can score white or brown girls, while most ricels are incels atm

Shitskin cope. Rice mogs the shit out of curries and sand.

Irony is that whitecels don't even need to Kpopmax. Would get the same result by doing nothing.

Irony is that whitecels don't even need to Kpopmax. Would get the same result by doing nothing.
ethnic/blackcel/ricel cope who sees every white incel as chad

ROFL @ 63 bluepillers.

robowaifus when?

Zesto tried something like that. He was a half beaner, half whitey. Failed miserably. Now a literal faggot.
How the mighty have fallen. I pray that a mommy gf will show him the errors of his way.

F4950CD3 2C86 424F 8850 BA3D10DA85E2

I can't dance and sing for shit,but I wouldn't mind learning.

Basted tbh, Asia needs a smart minority.

I would be a truecel even in Asia, JBWmaxxers mog me

just run fag game bro!

but seriously just be tall and pretty and youre slaying pussy in korea
they’re not low t enough tbh. aryan pretty boys would be better suited for this
tall blonde/ light brown hair blue eyed pretty boy chads would make korean noodles ovaries explode

Heres a picture of what your average kpop fan looks like

IMG-5713.jpg

Last edited:
They will at least upgrade the subhuman rice genetics. Ricefuel for future hapacels.
Highly doubt so. Mongoloid traits are far more dominant than Caucasoid traits. They would look mongoloids anyway.

More faggots on screen.
Great.

just run fag game bro!

but seriously just be tall and pretty and youre slaying pussy in korea

tall blonde/ light brown hair blue eyed pretty boy chads would make korean noodles ovaries explode

Heres a picture of what your average kpop fan looks like

IMG-5713.jpg
smashed potato face

jbwmaxx in ea but mid tier normies and up can do it just fine
to play your JBW card in EA, you need to be tall and average looking. watch how noodles will lift their standards in the next 5-10 years only demanding tall chadlites minimum

So just boy bands reborn, but even more faggy

to play your JBW card in EA, you need to be tall and average looking. watch how noodles will lift their standards in the next 5-10 years only demanding tall chadlites minimum
in certain cities with high jbw traffic this is already happening tbh @ 1:20 she swipes left on a 193 cm high tier normie

in certain cities with high jbw traffic this is already happening tbh @ 1:20 she swipes left on a 193 cm high tier normie

Yeah Thai girls in Bangkok see heaps of chads walking around so of course their standards will go up.

I think they need more time and foids will be into it like one direction :feelstrash: