Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else's life peaked at high school?

B

blobcelll

Greycel
Having beer parties with buddies, mocking your local faggot (later offed himself), playing vidya. Hell life was fun. I didn't even know i was an incel until uni.:fuk::fuk:

still in highschool

it sucks :feelsokman:

fakecel trait: you have or are having a good school life

i am 18 years old and never had any fun moment in my fucking life

well for the moment id say my peak was in high school. but once i can get to a b2-c1 level of spanish and make the move out of this garbage shithole country (US) my life will mog the shit out of my HS life was

Lol, my life peaked in fourth grade. I wish I was kidding.

well for the moment id say my peak was in high school. but once i can get to a b2-c1 level of spanish and make the move out of this garbage shithole country (US) my life will mog the shit out of my HS life was
Where ya moving to?

mocking your local faggot (later offed himself),
gigabased high school was my peak only in the sense that it was my last NEET years altho would've been more enjoyable if my parents weren't such faggots about school:feelswhat:

I'll help you ascend with Stacy or sexy teacher
Ok help me then bro :feelsokman:

there is this cute girl i want to fuck she has big honkers and shes puerto rican :feelsohh:

Ok help me then bro :feelsokman:

there is this cute girl i want to fuck she has big honkers and shes puerto rican :feelsohh:
Try to get to know her and act cool and NT (Assuming you aren't subhuman tier in looks)

If by that you mean being KHHV loser than yes,i peaked at high school.

Try to get to know her and act cool and NT (Assuming you aren't subhuman tier in looks)
thats.... im fucking ugly

im a fucking 3 dude wtf is this redpill get to know her act cool shit? :feelswhat:

I enjoyed high school

that being said College mogged the everloving shit out of high school

If by that you mean being KHHV loser than yes,i peaked at high school.
Bro i was a virgin in school too but i kinda thought it was temporary:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. And i had vidya and bros to compensate for this shit

thats.... im fucking ugly

im a fucking 3 dude wtf is this redpill get to know her act cool shit? :feelswhat:
Yea, I thought you were near normie tier looks. NT is important for Normies.

Yea, I thought you were near normie tier looks. NT is important for Normies.
she thinks i am a molester

and told me i will never get pussy

Bro i was a virgin in school too but i kinda thought it was temporary:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. And i had vidya and bros to compensate for this shit
I was playing Resident Evil 3 and PES at that time but still felt something went wrong.

I mean i guess you could call it a peak. It was shit and i was still an unpopular loser who never got invited to hang out or anything,but everything before and after it was orders of magnitude worse. But it also taught me just how over it was for me. I was in theater for years in HS so I was constantly surrounded by young single girls my age. They were generally decent to me but none of them would date me or even talk to me outside of school or anything. There was one girl who was fairly friendly to me and would actually talk to me during practice. Other people even told me they thought she was into me. But I shot my shot and got rejected. I didn't go to prom.

So even the one girl out of basically any in my life that was the friendliest toward me didn't want to go out with me.

Just abuse HGH and other shit, you might grow taller than that.
i cannot abuse HGH as i might get diabetes from it which my family is prone to

I peaked in 5th grade, everything went to shit when puberty hit.

i am 18 years old and never had any fun moment in my fucking life
Jesus christ, your parents should be beat.

I peaked in 5th grade, everything went to shit when puberty hit.

Jesus christ, your parents should be beat.
yeah man my life sucks and i cant do anything about it

Quiere practicar tu español conmigo?

What level in Spanish are you though?
Well my listening/reading is probably b1 because thats all ive been doing but id say my output talking/writing is completely garbage

Having beer parties with buddies, mocking your local faggot (later offed himself), playing vidya. Hell life was fun. I didn't even know i was an incel until uni.:fuk::fuk:
You are such a fakecel greycel. Literally your 2nd post.