Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who here has tried to commit suicide?

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Which brocel here has tried to end it but failed or was to much of a wuss to do it? And also how far have you come too trying too end it?

For me, it was about early 2023. I was tired of it all, so I tried hanging, but the pain was too much. All I want is a quick, painless death. If I had a gun, I would've ended it a long time ago, so I'm saving up money so I can get one to end it once and for all.

I was never suicidal. But I did have homicidal thoughts.

The closest I've gotten is buying SN. Couldn't get myself to rope.

Dont do it , how old are you

I thought sometimes but never acted on those thoughts.

Nigga live some more years at least im 20 yes i almost choked to death once now i got a job and have money i plan to finish my goals even though i earn dogshit wage

I tried once when I was 14, broke my leg

Idea crosses my mind a lot but having seen how quickly other incels and autists suicide get swept up and forgotten about, I'd rather stick around and make everything miserable for myself and others. Maybe one of these days when I'm ready I'll go to a random wedding and blow my brains out in front of everyone

No...there's another reason.

Put a glock in my mouth, got 3/4 of the trigger pull, hesitated, yanked it out snatching the trigger and blew off half my face. Sorry for the redundancy if you already saw my thread on it.

I dont think it counts because it wasn't intentional, but i overdosed when i was younger and almost died. Even though i think about doing it daily, i will do it only when i really feel like i can't take it anymore. And i will make sure i rope for good.

I nearly did it at 14yo

Glad i didn't

to live is to fight so i will not surrender until all my enemies are dead

Sui is cucked anyway, because they win.

I was thinking about doing a codein OD, but i dont think i have the balls to do that

Put a glock in my mouth, got 3/4 of the trigger pull, hesitated, yanked it out snatching the trigger and blew off half my face. Sorry for the redundancy if you already saw my thread on it.
Yeah I saw that thread, if it were me with the gun my ass wouldn't even hesitate to pull that damn trigger.

Came pretty close to actually roping a few years ago (chair, rope ready) but decided against it.
I'm still haunted by that.

i've tested a bunch of sui methods before, like the tingly feeling they give me. it's almost like a sense of relief or going to bed. shit like shallow water drowns torquinets etc etc

i've never actually wanted to go through with it though. :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

I am thinking about it but im mostly trying nit go Er

Have thought about going ER then kill myself i`d never kill myself without taking some foids with me

Not really i only tried partial hanging once but i failed

Yeah I saw that thread, if it were me with the gun my ass wouldn't even hesitate to pull that damn trigger.
Well you always have that option. You could try it for yourself.

Tried hanging myself and pills a few times mixed with drinking

I tried hanging myself only to find out it's harder than it looks

"they're gonna win" haha they've always been winning while i have to watch like a cuck

I just want to stop existing and leave this world behind. Too tired for any of this shit anymore.