Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Who is in SCP stuff ?

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I have been listening to SCP stuff lately. I dont know why is cathartic. I would rather listen to some SCP than watch some bluepill anime.

I dont know why but I find the idea of the SCP foundation and the eldritch abominations rather soothing and cathartic.

I was amazed when I first found the site. The mysterious way it was written and the way containment procedure is described before describing the entity itself is so amazing and novel.
I think I read 100 or so of them but then I got board.
But I still go there and read a couple SCPs when I get bored.
Very creative and cool shit.

They are pretty good I love them

The good ones are great. It’s just sifting through the large amount of mediocrity that’s the problem:feelsjuice:

Yeah. That is true, there are ones that are pretty dark and other have some twist at the end.

I really like "Why" SCP001 proposal.

Dr Cimmerian writes good article although he is a leftist cuck

Good stuff to listen to. I too enjoy scp foundation videos. I like hearing about the many entities and special items they have like the staircase to nowhere.

my favorite one so far is when day breaks and the plague doctor.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody is in them. They are fictional stories.

Good stuff to listen to. I too enjoy scp foundation videos. I like hearing about the many entities and special items they have like the staircase to nowhere.

my favorite one so far is when day breaks and the plague doctor.
The crossover of when the day breaks and UnLondon was very cool

It's cool and all, but normies usually ruin cool stuff.