Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment who is worse? leftists or conservatives?

which is worse?

• Total voters
kamala harris is zionist
okay?
KH

not sure what that has to do with Rand Paul tbh

Leftists are worse because their ideology revolves around delusion. Sexes and races are not equal and should not be forced to co exist. A woman should not be paid as much as a man just because she is "equally talented". I should not have to live next to loud niggers just because they are "people". In order for leftism to work the rights or property must be taken away for them to be equal. Criticism must be silenced so you don't offend someone.

At least with conservatives some tend to be hands off, and you can do what you want within your property.

okay?
View attachment 268970
not sure what that has to do with Rand Paul tbh
Genuinely see nothing wrong with a universal healthcare system or subsidized university education.

Universal healthcare would prevent tens of thousands of deaths, preventing the loss of human capital from the economy. Furthermore, a subsidized education for everyone would encourage young people to spend more and invest in the economy, I imagine those without an $80,000 debt collar would be more willing to spend more heavily in consumable goods. These measures both increase the quality of life and economic potential of the country and thus are positive policies to put in place.

It just works.

But gender equality is fucking gay and it never should've happened.

Genuinely see nothing wrong with a universal healthcare system or subsidized university education.

Universal healthcare would prevent tens of thousands of deaths, preventing the loss of human capital from the economy.
The loss of human capital is inevitably anyway, in many cases you're wasting resources prolonging a life which has ceased contributing to it.

It's especially wasteful for landwhale hambeasts constantly having heart attacks and creating huge expenses when they could minimize costs by eating responsibly. I say this as an obese guy myself: why the fuck should thincels need to pay for my fucking liposuction or insulin?

a subsidized education for everyone would encourage young people to spend more and invest in the economy, I imagine those without an $80,000 debt collar would be more willing to spend more heavily in consumable goods. These measures both increase the quality of life and economic potential of the country and thus are positive policies to put in place.

It just works.
Oy, bro, that only assumes they're actually earning something from the degree.

I'd be fine with subsidizing education in certain important sectors you want more of in a country (ie STEM) but this should definitely not be universal, subsidizing shit like womens' studies and all other kinds of BS is wasteful.

The loss of human capital is inevitably anyway, in many cases you're wasting resources prolonging a life which has ceased contributing to it.

It's especially wasteful for landwhale hambeasts constantly having heart attacks and creating huge expenses when they could minimize costs by eating responsibly. I say this as an obese guy myself: why the fuck should thincels need to pay for my fucking liposuction or insulin?

Well, one of the largest benefits of Universal Healthcare I believe is the concept that the government would need to have a more vested interest in the health of its citizens. This is seen in numerous European countries in which they actively discourage unhealthy activities and attempt to make their citizens eat more healthily. One of the main reasons everyone's so unhealthy in the USA in its current state is the inaccessibility of healthy alternatives for those who do not have the capability of preparing meals for themselves. You can see this in countries such as Japan, in which the average convenience store breakfast is likely healthier than anything you can get in the US.

I'd be fine with subsidizing education in certain important sectors you want more of in a country (ie STEM) but this should definitely not be universal, subsidizing shit like womens' studies and all other kinds of BS is wasteful.
I agree, we should only subsidize degrees of immediate use. I'd say anything involving STEM or Business should be subsidized, with exceptions for those who agree to become teachers.

If we're talking moderate right-wing, they're sending billions of foreign aid money to Israel. If we're talking far right, they want to kill me for being the product of race-mixing.

I'm not left with much choice here.
Didn't know you were race mixed brutal, hapa?

The options you provide are very vague IMO. 'Leftists' range from 'I just want free healthcare' guy to twitter nut-job SJW. 'Conservatives' range from being slightly libertarian to being an Evangelical lunatic. But if you mean utmost extremes of both I guess I hate SJWs a bit more but it is a close tie.

Save 68,000 lives... for how long? That's an incomplete statement. Any life you save will eventually die anyway so you need to specify exactly how many years you're adding and if they're productive/deserved for the ones you're giving it to. If it will be of benefit for the OTHER people who end up paying for it.

Well, one of the largest benefits of Universal Healthcare I believe is the concept that the government would need to have a more vested interest in the health of its citizens.
More like line the pockets of drug companies and surgeons. How about instead of paying for tummy tucks for landwhales we construct affordable housing so poorfags like many of us can actually own a fucking home some day? That would GREATLY lower stress levels. Stress is a huge cause of a lot of health problems.

This is seen in numerous European countries in which they actively discourage unhealthy activities and attempt to make their citizens eat more healthily. One of the main reasons everyone's so unhealthy in the USA in its current state is the inaccessibility of healthy alternatives for those who do not have the capability of preparing meals for themselves.
Who the fuck doesn't have the capability to boil some fucking broccoli?

Western nations do encourage fitness but unless you create an incentive system people won't do it.

If you had public-funded lat pulldowns indoors and chin bars outdoors you could get all the fatsos building upper body strength to make them a lot fitter, this would save way more money than throwing it at fucking hospitals for people who are already doomed. Bunch of fucking drug addicts who sneak in pizza pockets because muh freedom and can't even tell them what to fucking eat to get cheap results in body comp improvement.

You can see this in countries such as Japan, in which the average convenience store breakfast is likely healthier than anything you can get in the US.
That's a cultural thing, they care more about honor and stuff and working for health more than we do. I don't think it has anything to do with public health care except they would feel shame if they didn't do their part to minimize the need for it by using prevention.

I agree, we should only subsidize degrees of immediate use. I'd say anything involving STEM or Business should be subsidized, with exceptions for those who agree to become teachers.
Depends on what they're teaching, tbh. Also 'business' is too vague, I don't want to fund some foid's education where she'll cheat off orbiters and then just use it to sell necklaces she makes herself while shitting kids. A lot of careers deserve to fucking die.

Very close but I chose conservatives. If they were to drop the anti Islam stance and Jew pandering it would easily be lefists.

both equally as bad, both spout the same nonsense. Conservative side says "just be a man" and leftist side says "work on your personality"

both equally as bad, both spout the same nonsense. Conservative side says "just be a man" and leftist side says "work on your personality"
conservatives are more blackpilled than leftists

leftists are much worse

Conservatives support Jewish rich fags and I never seen true conservativism
Conservatives are worse because they are traitors, and a traitor is worse than an enemy.
Conservatives also support Israel, globalism, and can give less of a shit about rising medical costs.
Conservatives, because they want to kill us. Leftists just want us to go to therapy.
Leftists are too pussy to murder us. Conservatives are gigacucks trained with AR-15s and strategy who masturbate over the fantasy of murdering browns to save Stacy. When I think of conservatives who hate us, I think of a guy like the NewZealand mosque shooter who did it because he was a HUGE cuck for some Swede girl who was murdered that he didn't even know.
If we're talking moderate right-wing, they're sending billions of foreign aid money to Israel. If we're talking far right, they want to kill me for being the product of race-mixing.

I'm not left with much choice here.

Universal healthcare would prevent tens of thousands of deaths, preventing the loss of human capital from the economy. Furthermore, a subsidized education for everyone would encourage young people to spend more and invest in the economy, I imagine those without an $80,000 debt collar would be more willing to spend more heavily in consumable goods. These measures both increase the quality of life and economic potential of the country and thus are positive policies to put in place.

It just works.

But gender equality is fucking gay and it never should've happened.

Well, one of the largest benefits of Universal Healthcare I believe is the concept that the government would need to have a more vested interest in the health of its citizens. This is seen in numerous European countries in which they actively discourage unhealthy activities and attempt to make their citizens eat more healthily. One of the main reasons everyone's so unhealthy in the USA in its current state is the inaccessibility of healthy alternatives for those who do not have the capability of preparing meals for themselves. You can see this in countries such as Japan, in which the average convenience store breakfast is likely healthier than anything you can get in the US.

Conservatives don't give a shit about the poor which means they don't give a shit about incels. Also, free healthcare means healthcare for incels.

One thing both the conservacucks and the SJWs have done is ingrain the picture of twitter Leftism into the minds of the public while they have all but forgotten the basic fundamentals of American Leftism from decades ago. The problem with Leftists, well the kind that are cringe that we all talk shit about on the internet, is that they are now the majority of young Leftists and this is by design. SJW soy Leftism literally benefits the conservatives, because it makes the Left in general look bad and keeps people distracted with retarded pronoun and race shit that doesn't matter so they can't focus on healthcare and economics. Get rid of the SJW shit, and strip the Left down to free healthcare and better wages, add some support for the 1st and 2nd Amendment... and you have something worth voting for.

Last edited:
@Sparrow's Song i'm sorry but leftists hate us more than right-wing do

@Sparrow's Song i'm sorry but leftists hate us more than right-wing do
The social media Leftists might blindly hate us more than conservacucks do. But most of them are not in office. Conservacucks who can actually make life shittier for incels have no problem getting elected, the twitter Leftists are just a joke. Analyzing Male Slavery has a good video about why conservative politics are largely, anti-male. I'll vote or a Leftist who actually hates me if their policies help me get better access to healthcare. Conservacucks hate me and offer nothing of benefit for me either.

The social media Leftists might blindly hate us more than conservacucks do. But most of them are not in office. Conservacucks who can actually make life shittier for incels have no problem getting elected, the twitter Leftists are just a joke. Analyzing Male Slavery has a good video about why conservative politics are largely, anti-male. I'll vote or a Leftist who actually hates me if their policies help me get better access to healthcare. Conservacucks hate me and offer nothing of benefit for me either.
trust me, leftists are way worse. they wanna make it illegal for sub5 males to hi to a woman and they wanna raise the aoc to 21

trust me, leftists are way worse. they wanna make it illegal for sub5 males to hi to a woman and they wanna raise the aoc to 21
If they made healthcare free, and used ugly foids as a way to make facial surgery free for us... I wouldn't care if it was illegal to talk to foids. I would just surgerymaxx and go to another country. The physical state of you body, including your face, is the most important thing. I'll vote for the party that benefits my face and health more.

If they made healthcare free, and used ugly foids as a way to make facial surgery free for us... I wouldn't care if it was illegal to talk to foids. I would just surgerymaxx and go to another country. The physical state of you body, including your face, is the most important thing. I'll vote for the party that benefits my face and health more.
surgery won't work

I really doubt they would do that for men, but if they did i'd vote for them too. I'm pretty sure at this point both sides are just going to "empower" foids more and create more incels.

I really doubt they would do that for men, but if they did i'd vote for them too. I'm pretty sure at this point both sides are just going to "empower" foids more and create more incels.
conservatives are more pro-men

surgery won't work
Surgery is about making goblins not rope, not about getting stacy.

Pretty much. Conservacucks want men to "man up" and marry all these carousel riders someday and betabux for them...
conservatives are more pro-men
If they were, they would support the Arthur Flecks of America and fight for higher wages and better access to healthcare for men.

Democrats got many states to cover facial feminzation surgery and hormones for trannies... If they did that, we might as well at least attempt to get them to cover facial surgeries for ugly men. You know conservatives will never support that idea.

Leftists may be more vocal about their hatred of incels online, but they are also more likely to support policies that make it easier for us to surgerymaxx as well.

Surgery is about making goblins not rope, not about getting stacy.

Pretty much. Conservacucks want men to "man up" and marry all these carousel riders someday and betabux for them...

If they were, they would support the Arthur Flecks of America and fight for higher wages and better access to healthcare for men.

Democrats got many states to cover facial feminzation surgery and hormones for trannies... If they did that, we might as well at least attempt to get them to cover facial surgeries for ugly men. You know conservatives will never support that idea.

Leftists may be more vocal about their hatred of incels online, but they are also more likely to support policies that make it easier for us to surgerymaxx as well.
surgerymaxxing won't help you ascend with anyone

surgerymaxxing won't help you ascend with anyone
I don't care about having sex, I only care about being able to cope and not roping due to how hideous I am. If I can surgerymaxx to normie tier and remain incel, I'd be happy.

I don't care about having sex, I only care about being able to cope and not roping due to how hideous I am. If I can surgerymaxx to normie tier and remain incel, I'd be happy.
doesn't matter you'll still be a khhv

having no penis=permanent death sentence
don't be john bobbitt
At this point, sex and relationships are meaningless to me. I just want to look in the mirror and see a real human and not a mangled monster.

At this point, sex and relationships are meaningless to me. I just want to look in the mirror and see a real human and not a mangled monster.
won't matter as a virgin

won't matter as a virgin
Cope...
Being a truetruecel is way worse than just being an incel. I would be way better off if I didn't literally look inbred and downy, virgin or not.

Cope...
Being a truetruecel is way worse than just being an incel. I would be way better off if I didn't literally look inbred and downy, virgin or not.
cope

autism =deathsentecne
That's why I can't ascend with surgery, because I'm autistic.

But that means I can find a wrangler who can say that I need surgery to treat my autism...
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Leftism of 2020 is not that of even 10 years ago. Leftists today are the people who see looting and burning. They are the reddit idiots, they are the AOCs of the world.

It's ironic people here support the leftists considering every leftist paints every incel as a far-righty.

Also it's cringe that some of you are supporting lefties because conservatives support israel and jews. 70% of American jews voted for hillary. On what side of political spectrum do you think IT falls?

Last edited:
Leftism of 2020 is not that of even 10 years ago. Leftists today are the people who see looting and burning. They are the reddit idiots, they are the AOCs of the world.

It's ironic people here support the leftists considering every leftist paints every incel as a far-righty.

Also it's cringe that some of you are supporting lefties because conservatives support israel and jews. 70% of American jews voted for hillary. On what side of political spectrum do you think IT falls?
leftists from 10 years ago would be called bigots by today's leftists
so? i've seen leftists say some really dumb shit too

Meanwhile, the people who made that image are currently inciting people to riot and crowds are forming everywhere with their full approval, despite the fact those were people screaming at anyone who didn't practice social distancing. They wrecked the economy so save us from the virus but suddenly it's ok because blacks looting and burning things is more important than people dying from the pandemic.

Conservatives may be cucks but leftists are literally insane, like asylum material at this point.

leftists are way worse, I can't stand them. They should die tbh ngl

Meanwhile, the people who made that image are currently inciting people to riot and crowds are forming everywhere with their full approval, despite the fact those were people screaming at anyone who didn't practice social distancing. They wrecked the economy so save us from the virus but suddenly it's ok because blacks looting and burning things is more important than people dying from the pandemic.

Conservatives may be cucks but leftists are literally insane, like asylum material at this point.
leftists are what caused this LGBTQIASUFISHFUSHFFDHFO nonsense