Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Who women hate more: manlets or dicklets

Who women hate more: manlets or dicklets

• Dicklets

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Manlets

Votes: 70 75.3%

• Total voters
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Both are undebatable the two most hated groups in the history of humanity

Last edited:
Manlets are universally abhorred. Dicklets can still pull depending on how handsome they are.

What size do you consider a dicklet and a manlet?

Most probably manlets are the most hated, a chad tier face will save a dicklet.

Dick size is cope.

Dicklets because women often don't see it coming.

MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS
MANLETS

Yes, I think it must be a dicklet. Manlets women can just stay away from, but a dicklet may take them by surprise - ruining an otherwise lovely evening with a fake-Chad.

I don't think you can be Chad if you have a dicklet. That's a critical piece. But I do think you can fool everyone into thinking your are a Chad until the pants come off. I guess women would quickly spread the news of your tiny member around, resulting in a complete loss of Chad-status.

I am both unfortunately but I am learning how to make my dick bigger so soon I will be around 5.5 to 6 inches

I would rather be a manlet than a dicklet dickletism is the worst letism

Manlets. Most of these dickcels most likely still have the tools to get the job done, if not the certification. And even if by some freak of science you didn't, a woman can still love you.

But a manlet? We manlets are actually kinda upsetting to look at, I'm pretty sure. I'll remind the court of whatshisface, Taylor Lautner. How shocked his fans were at how short he was. Even if by some stretch a manlet attracts a woman, she'll fight the notion. Because she doesn't wanna be some pedophile that's attracted to boys.

Manlets are useless, no woman wants to be seen with a tiny boyfriend, at least a dicklet can maintain the appearance of being an alpha male.

Manlets. Dicklets are usually the only person who has to see their cock. A sub 5'10 man will offend everywhere he walks.

Yes, I think it must be a dicklet. Manlets women can just stay away from, but a dicklet may take them by surprise - ruining an otherwise lovely evening with a fake-Chad.

I don't think you can be Chad if you have a dicklet. That's a critical piece. But I do think you can fool everyone into thinking your are a Chad until the pants come off. I guess women would quickly spread the news of your tiny member around, resulting in a complete loss of Chad-status.

No dick, no Chad. Frank Sinatra was a manlet, but one of his wives said something like "He may only weigh 120 lbs but 20 lbs of that is cock."

Manlets.
Im 5'3. No one want to be SEEN around me. And its ridiculous in group pics, in the awkward birthday hug that almost every foid is my height or taller; even really short foids wants tall chad or even tall normie.
Small dick can be hide to the public eye.
A manlet cannot hide, so if foids date you, all they roastie friends are gonna mock her so she'll dumo you.

foids hate both because they all want a tall chad that has a horse dick

Manlets are useless, no woman wants to be seen with a tiny boyfriend, at least a dicklet can maintain the appearance of being an alpha male.
chadmarco

Manlets undoubtedly

I dont think you can start off at a worse position in life than a short brown mexican manlet. I pretty much had no chance from the very beginning.

They're both bad though

Just lol @ this thread, most of the users actually selected height, are you guys trolling or really that stupid, do you think a 5'5" whose known around his community to have 8+ inches is going to be a virgin or have any problems getting laid. Now think about the 6'3" whose known for having 4 inches, do you think he's going to get more sex than the 5ft guy?

JFL, oh and for all of you going to say - "well how do people find out the short guy has a big dick", IDK common fucking sense - HE MAKES IT KNOWN BY SENDING DICK PICKS. I've spoken to guys who know having a big dick is the only good thing they have going for them, so they always try to steer conversations with women in that direction, and if you know a group of females that are friends, you only need to send it to one and the rest will get it.

Any guy with a big dick can run "Big Dick Game", if you are tall and have a small dick you are fucked, there is no "game", you are just a living disappointment, the women walk into the bedroom smiling with anticipation and leave laughing fully disappointed. Some of you have take this height meme thing to ridiculous lengths.

Manlets, they wouldn't care if a 6'6 Gigachad had a 3 incher.

Definitely manlets.

I am both so I cannot choose

Be both, tank all the hatred for other hatreds. :feelsbadman:

Just lol @ this thread, most of the users actually selected height, are you guys trolling or really that stupid, do you think a 5'5" whose known around his community to have 8+ inches is going to be a virgin or have any problems getting laid. Now think about the 6'3" whose known for having 4 inches, do you think he's going to get more sex than the 5ft guy?

JFL, oh and for all of you going to say - "well how do people find out the short guy has a big dick", IDK common fucking sense - HE MAKES IT KNOWN BY SENDING DICK PICKS. I've spoken to guys who know having a big dick is the only good thing they have going for them, so they always try to steer conversations with women in that direction, and if you know a group of females that are friends, you only need to send it to one and the rest will get it.

Any guy with a big dick can run "Big Dick Game", if you are tall and have a small dick you are fucked, there is no "game", you are just a living disappointment, the women walk into the bedroom smiling with anticipation and leave laughing fully disappointed. Some of you have take this height meme thing to ridiculous lengths.

I mean... there's no denying that a decent dick is a bargaining chip, but you gotta expand your thinking here. You're just thinking about the act of sex, you have to ask if the woman actually likes this guy first.

An 8 inch dick, that's more for us. It's a trophy to say "Look how much damage I could do." And there's women out there who don't necessarily need that. Or want that. Even if a small dick was a problem, a woman will hop on Reddit and be like "My boyfriend's dick keep slipping out, is there any alternative?" They'll work with this dick. Because they like the man it belongs to. Some dicks are even too big.

But no man can be too tall. No such thing as too tall. Definitely such a thing as too short, and there's no working with a man that's too short. Dick too small? Better it too small than too big. Dick size is just bragging rights amongst other dudes. But height, that's an insecurity that will eat at a woman's heart every time they take a picture together or walk outside together. Doesn't matter if you've got space age dick, height is the foot in the door for ever door-to-door dick salesman.

Manlets. At least if the dickcel is tall, she can fraud about how great her relationship is.

I mean... there's no denying that a decent dick is a bargaining chip, but you gotta expand your thinking here. You're just thinking about the act of sex, you have to ask if the woman actually likes this guy first.

An 8 inch dick, that's more for us. It's a trophy to say "Look how much damage I could do." And there's women out there who don't necessarily need that. Or want that. Even if a small dick was a problem, a woman will hop on Reddit and be like "My boyfriend's dick keep slipping out, is there any alternative?" They'll work with this dick. Because they like the man it belongs to. Some dicks are even too big.

But no man can be too tall. No such thing as too tall. Definitely such a thing as too short, and there's no working with a man that's too short. Dick too small? Better it too small than too big. Dick size is just bragging rights amongst other dudes. But height, that's an insecurity that will eat at a woman's heart every time they take a picture together or walk outside together. Doesn't matter if you've got space age dick, height is the foot in the door for ever door-to-door dick salesman.

I literally can't tell if you're trolling or you don't interact with any females other than your family members, you literally sound like you're trolling right now

"No man can be too tall" - Ever heard of the term "lanklet", you can be too tall, in fact you can be too tall in different ways, there's the whole "structural integrity" thing, men who are really tall tend to have problems with their knees, those in the high extremes of height often die earlier than normal sized men, Also if you are tall and you are an ugly fuck then I'm pretty sure women will see you as "too tall" then.

"An 8 inch dick, that's more for us" - I literally think you are a femoid larping after I read this shit, because everyman knows we couldn't give two fucks if our dick is 8 inches, the only reason we want big dicks is because women want big dicks. It isn't a fucking trophy, we don't give a fuck, its a stick we pee from, we want big dicks so we can get women to fuck us, it isn't for us, its for them

"a woman will hop on Reddit and be like "My boyfriend's dick keep slipping out, is there any alternative?" They'll work with this dick. Because they like the man it belongs to." - Do you think its a coincidence we can also see a lot of posts on reddit with women saying they cheated for whichever reason and they regretted it, I'd bet my fucking life that a 5ft guy with an 8 inch penis would never get cheated on if he's giving her multiple orgasms every time they fuck (which isn't hard with 8 inches), in comparison to a 6ft guy with 4 inches you hasn't even given her one orgasm.

Also notice how like a retard you contradict yourself here, if a woman is work with a small dick because they like the guy its attached to it can be argued they'll work with a guys height because they like they guy its attached to all the same lol. But I'd argue they'd "like" the guy more likely to satisfy them sexually than the guy who can't.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

manlets. even if a "chad" had a micropenis femoids would still respect and admire him for height alone.

manlets. even if a "chad" had a micropenis femoids would still respect and admire him for height alone.

JFL do any of you guys have to talk to women on a regular basis, do you work with women, have you seen their boyfriends come to work to meet them, some of them have boyfriends their own height or a little shorter, one common thing though when I hear them talking about their BF's giggling with glee - THEY HAVE BIG DICKS

So when I hear you guys saying this BS, I have to assume you are trolling, or you are ignorant, if you spent decent time at all around women and listened to them gossip you'd know that dick > height.

manlets, thats what they see first
in bed though, dicklets

JFL do any of you guys have to talk to women on a regular basis, do you work with women, have you seen their boyfriends come to work to meet them, some of them have boyfriends their own height or a little shorter, one common thing though when I hear them talking about their BF's giggling with glee - THEY HAVE BIG DICKS

So when I hear you guys saying this BS, I have to assume you are trolling, or you are ignorant, if you spent decent time at all around women and listened to them gossip you'd know that dick > height.

right, so a 5'2 man with a 8 incher would beat out a 6'2 man with a 5 incher... makes total fucking sense. and most femoids want men at least 5'10 if not then 6ft.

Might as well not have a dick as a manlet, so that.

right, so a 5'2 man with a 8 incher would beat out a 6'2 man with a 5 incher... makes total fucking sense. and most femoids want men at least 5'10 if not then 6ft.

False comparison, you put below average height + above average penis VS above average height + average penis size

Allow me to change it to what it should be, to be a fair comparison:

right, so a 5'7 man with a 8 incher would beat out a 6'2 man with a 5 incher... makes total fucking sense. and most femoids want men at least 5'10 if not then 6ft.

Now both parties have a variation of average + above average, only an idiot if given a choice, wouldn't choose to be an average height man with an 8 inch dick, than to be a tall man with an average dick. The tall guy will get more looks, but the short guy is more likely to keep his woman and not get cucked, or laughed out of the room when its time to seal the deal. You can't fuck a bitch with your tallness lol.

Yes the 5'7 man beats the tall guy, you see there's this thing called average height of a country, I know you guys are real hardcore into this "you must be tall meme", but do you know how many short fuckers on this planet are in relationships and/or have children, if you guys just go outside, all this BS about height gets refuted.

Truth is THERE AREN'T ENOUGH TALL GUYS TO GO AROUND, there aren't so many tall guys out there that being short is a big deal, there are more men around you that are around your height than men that height mog you, heck I've even height mogged a few guys I've met and I'm 5'7", those guys have GF's and I don't, please stop with this BS meme its getting ridiculous.

So true i have heard of woman spreading around that a man has a big dick.

to add, woman can just lay there during sex while a man has to stay hard,have a big enough dick for them,know how thrust, last long enough. The fucking requirements :feelsbadman:

False comparison, you put below average height + above average penis VS above average height + average penis size

Allow me to change it to what it should be, to be a fair comparison:

Now both parties have a variation of average + above average, only an idiot if given a choice, wouldn't choose to be an average height man with an 8 inch dick, than to be a tall man with an average dick. The tall guy will get more looks, but the short guy is more likely to keep his woman and not get cucked, or laughed out of the room when its time to seal the deal. You can't fuck a bitch with your tallness lol.

Yes the 5'7 man beats the tall guy, you see there's this thing called average height of a country, I know you guys are real hardcore into this "you must be tall meme", but do you know how many short fuckers on this planet are in relationships and/or have children, if you guys just go outside, all this BS about height gets refuted.

Truth is THERE AREN'T ENOUGH TALL GUYS TO GO AROUND, there aren't so many tall guys out there that being short is a big deal, there are more men around you that are around your height than men that height mog you, heck I've even height mogged a few guys I've met and I'm 5'7", those guys have GF's and I don't, please stop with this BS meme its getting ridiculous.
You’re right, height only compounds a problem, if you are above 5’6 then it is not a problem in of itself. If you are good looking and short your shortness is barely noticed compared to someone who is ugly and short. Body shape plays a role in this, if your body is a decent shape (Mark Wahlberg, Zac Efron 5’8) it just doesn’t register as short in the same way as someone who may be taller but has a body and face which exentuates their shortness (Steve Carrell 5’9 is shorter in most people’s perception than the celebrities I previously mentioned).

Dicklets. A lot of girls like shorter guys, especially if they're short themselves. A lot of girls will also fuck a guy with a big wang no matter how short or what his face looks like. If you're packing a freakishly above average penis, it would be more or less impossible not to get laid, so long as you made it known how impressive your appendage was.

A dickcel at least can hide his condition till the very last moment...it never began for manletcels

Maybe dicklets for leading them on so hard and in the end being a complete disappointment

Definitely manlets. Dicklets still get to have sex if that's their only problem.

Ive never seen a happy manlet tbh

Manlets, probably. They don't see the majority of dicklets.