Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Who women hate more: manlets or dicklets

Who women hate more: manlets or dicklets

• Dicklets

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Manlets

Votes: 70 75.3%

• Total voters
Truth is THERE AREN'T ENOUGH TALL GUYS TO GO AROUND, there aren't so many tall guys out there that being short is a big deal, there are more men around you that are around your height than men that height mog you, heck I've even height mogged a few guys I've met and I'm 5'7", those guys have GF's and I don't, please stop with this BS meme its getting ridiculous.

I was starting to wonder if you were short, yep, you're coping man.

Dicklets of course. Imagine being a foid meeting a chad or a chadlite, than after some hot forplay you get down to give him a succ and when you open his pants...poof! A wild micro-penis appears! Kek this is the ultimate way to ruin a foid's evening

dicklets don't have it as bad as manlets.

You can get away with being a dicklet if you're white, and 6'3.

I was starting to wonder if you were short, yep, you're coping man.
Again are the guys who are slightly shorter than me and have GF's coping?

Is getting laid a cope now lol. You guys are taking the meme too far. Its not like every country is being invaded by dutch males. Most men in a country are around the same height and a large majority of men are having sex, so as far as I'm concerned height is a non issue, being good in bed however is an issue.

I know what you're thinking now, well just like I said with height, most men don't have 8 inches, so isn't penis size a non-issue too. Nope, its not the same thing, because like I said in another post:

You can't fuck a bitch with your tallness lol.

Being tall makes you something nice to look at, but looks don't give women orgasms, and its harder for a woman to reach orgasm than a man. So having a big dick is going to judged way more selectively than height. The difference between the lives of men our height that are in relationships is that they were in relationships when they were younger, at ages where women wouldn't be judging a man by his size as much as they do in adulthood, the "young love" phase that we all missed out on, which allowed those men to build "crucial skills", they became "good at sex", they had a willing participant to experiment on, the learned how to become good at oral, kissing, etc, even which angles (positions) to fuck at to make best use of their average sized penis.

Being average height is a non issue for average men because since they lived "normie lives" they gained the skills necessary to still be able to compete

If height was as important as you guys were making it out to be a lot of us here would never have been born lol. How the fuck did our height become the "average height" if women excluded men that much based on height. Shouldn't all societies be more like the dutch people where the average male height is 183.2 cm (6 ft 0 in) and the average female height is 169.9 cm (5 ft 7 in).

If we were speaking about the dutch I would agree with you, the women there due to that culture were likely so selective with height that short men were bred out of existence, that isn't really happening anywhere else now is it?[/QUOTE]

This whole thing is a false equivalency - women want perfection, any significant deviation from this is unacceptable. Being a manlet is unacceptable. Being a proper dicklet (<4 inches) is UNACCEPTABLE.

Dicklets just get to hide in plain site. Manlets are exposed 24/7.

Also notice how like a retard you contradict yourself here, if a woman is work with a small dick because they like the guy its attached to it can be argued they'll work with a guys height because they like they guy its attached to all the same lol. But I'd argue they'd "like" the guy more likely to satisfy them sexually than the guy who can't.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

But that's my point, it can't be argued that they'll work with his height. Because height is more important. But furthermore, there's nothing you can do about height. Small dick, the only hurdle is physical satisfaction. That's why you hop on Reddit and say "Are there other position we can try? Techniques we can use? Anything to supplement this?" Physical satisfaction can be achieved, you don't even need a dick for that.

But height, that's not about physical satisfaction. It's about something intangible. The man's very sense of self. As she perceives him. A manlet isn't a man, he's a boy. Chad is more than just dick to Stacy. If that's all he was, Stacy wouldn't waste her time. Chad is masculinity at her disposal. And there's no amount of facial hair or muscle mass you can put on a manlet to make him not look like a cartoon character. Manlets are boys, science just hasn't come far enough to make men of us yet.

manlets, women can still like dicklets

Half of women don't care about sex. Most of those who do don't care much about dick size. And they care about status and how they're perceived more than anything.

Manlets. Dicklets are usually the only person who has to see their cock. A sub 5'10 man will offend everywhere he walks.
see i lowkey kinda wish that was true. in reality nobody probably gives a fuck but if i went out and just ruined every womans day just by being 5'7' thatd be funny as hell