Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are people always against me?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Literally in any situation in life, it seems literally everyone is against me and hates my guts and wants to put me down. I dont understand why

I even remember asking my 'friend' in school why he keeps saying mean shit to me and embarrassing me and trying to put me down and he had no response. it seems people are naturally drawn to hate me and want to bring me down

Literally in any situation in life, it seems literally everyone is against me and hates my guts and wants to put me down. I dont understand why

I even remember asking my 'friend' in school why he keeps saying mean shit to me and embarrassing me and trying to put me down and he had no response. it seems people are naturally drawn to hate me and want to bring me down
Yeah same cuz people are evil

Please read this:

too much text can u summarise?

im not depressed just rejected everywhere by everyone and no self esteem. but i should haveno self esteem because i am worthless

Literally in any situation in life, it seems literally everyone is against me and hates my guts and wants to put me down.
I've always felt that way,even my own so called ''parents'' treated me like trash and always put me down.
I dont understand why
Most likely due to your inferior dna,humans at the end of the day are animals,and they behave like the other animals.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ArjlPAU_X4

I even remember asking my 'friend' in school why he keeps saying mean shit to me and embarrassing me and trying to put me down and he had no response.
He was never your friend to begin with,just another parasite looking to exploit you for his benefit.

ur ugly and ur marked by fate/God/karma/akashic records to suffer.

The world is against us

im not depressed just rejected everywhere by everyone and no self esteem. but i should haveno self esteem because i am worthless

Read the posts of the users above. You will gain wisdom and become enlightened to the incel condition.

There was an error in your genetics.

Confidence is seen as arrogance in ugly men by foids and people in general.

Because people are programmed by nature to hate MEN with inferior genetics. As a short, unmasculine, ugly or autistic guy, you'll be looked down upon by almost everyone.

Last edited:
i get this too. i feel like i'm getting spied on by the government probably because of my rather spicy beliefs about race, murder, all that bullshittery. everyday when I wake up I feel something shuffling behind my eye, sorta like a camera, and everyday when I get out I see the same people in trench coats, jackets, hats and sunglasses, sometimes of even the same brand. additionally I see a motorcycle/scooter of some kind always in front of my apartment building whenever I do decide to get out, and whenever I lay my eyes upon it, it speeds off. trippy shit :smonk:

ppl are indeed evil.

some people require someone to antagonize. Ive seen it with women fighting ewach other and men picking on men. they just need conficlt with someone.

if you fake confidence or pretend to be tough and aggressive to deter they can tell the fakeness. your enegry is made from when you are young. once you are broken and your energy is off they can sense you. the other features like lack of large social social that will fight for you, lack of physical size and lack of financial clout only exagerate the problem.

Even some people in secksual abhusse forums who are non incel complain later on in life, both male and female, that predators sense them immediately and pick them out in a crowd.

you are among evil and on this plane of existence you will be hunted :cryfeels:

join up for ww3 and carve your name in stone. best way to go out :feelskek:

Last edited:
Because people are programmed by nature to hate MEN with inferior genetics. As a short, unmasculine, ugly or autistic guy, you'll be looked down upon by almost everyone.
why tho? why just men with shit genes not women with shit genes

its the same for a lot of people like us.

All my life people fuck with me for no reason too and dislike me all the time. Like every time I meet new person i am disliekd by tha tperson automaticlly before I even say anything I just stopped trying at this point :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

You’re being yourself and that’s against the groupthink. Find a way to blend In or rebel.

anally brutal

I've always felt that way,even my own so called ''parents'' treated me like trash and always put me down.

Most likely due to your inferior dna,humans at the end of the day are animals,and they behave like the other animals.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ArjlPAU_X4

He was never your friend to begin with,just another parasite looking to exploit you for his benefit.

That's why I hate nature. Fuckin hell. I will make everyone suffer if someone will deserve if I think like that.

My doggo has 5 toes in rear left leg (dogs have 4 in rear single leg), and a lil exotropia yet I didn't fuckin kill her or treated her like shit. I like her. Same goes for my other 2 doggos who have some little defects and I don't fuckin treat them bad or better than the other one. Is it due to idee fixe? Morality? No. I just don't understand why I should be fuckin cruel to them since they make me happy so I give them back my kindness, give them food, take them for a walk.

This world isn't made for high IQ, impressionable artist human like myself. It is made for fuckin emotionless bolgads. I am from different universe.

Ah fuck that shit. I have enough of it. I got too many things on my mind and I don't need another one.

Last edited: