Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are problems, mental illneses, depression, loneliness always represented by women?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I see this bs everywhere, as if women weren't shielded enough they buff them even more by making the :bluepill: population think women are always lonely, depressed and miserable :lul:

I see this shit in movies, series, anime and literally everywhere

Screenshot 20220425 163613 Chrome

Yeah bro its very tragic women suicide at 1/3 the rate men do, they shouldn't commit suicide at all tbh, we should fix this and alert the masses by making them think that even this problems female dominated:soy:

They did the same in videogames in which they started adding female character fighting in war and shit
:lul:

Hope all foids kill themselves causing all this suffering smh im glad they have mental illnesses and suffer it brings joy to my heart

Because it means a guy will less likely be a betabuxx

The feminist excuse is ‘Women use less lethal methods so they fail at suicide’ basically.

Hope all foids kill themselves causing all this suffering smh im glad they have mental illnesses and suffer it brings joy to my heart

S.R.B was in group therapy twice, eating disorder support group, hospitalization twice. When one is hospitalized, they are transitioned into Partial hospitalization. She was in Partial twice as well. 2016 Homecoming with a tall football Mulatto, dating tall Castizo in 2017.

im glad they have mental illnesses and suffer it brings joy to my heart
muh foid depression, they can have infinite guys to cure their depression

muh foid depression, they can have infinite guys to cure their depression

No; foid had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat. " 'He' likes her" - "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend" - While flirting with tall Chris.

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat:

"Oh, that's right. We have to keep our voices down because Intellau liked her"(Group Psychologist; male)

"Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend"(Understudy)

Note that she was flirting heavily with Chris often.

"I told those two to cut it out, like, 'Hey, that's not appropriate'"(Group Psychologist)

He would always quiet down if he thought I was listening to their chats.

Yes. I become unnerved whenever I think of it.

A woman worshiped since childhood, called a "model" in adolescence, given tickets to sports games, swimming parties, birthday parties, skating parties, amusement parks, concerts, movie parties, sleepover parties. In group therapy, males in her group constantly flirted with her and another (autistic) guy would gush over her. Psychologists called her "Honey" and "Sweetie". When an understudy said something to "guilt-trip" for disliking her, the group psychologist admitted, "No. She has plenty of support. I think she'll be okay".

Can't get chad to commit better call the attention by saying how depressed and how hard life as a woman truly is :feels:
BUT first I'll fuck some of my simps :ahegao:

The feminist excuse is ‘Women use less lethal methods so they fail at suicide’ basically.
The only thing terrible in this situation is that Femgroids don't succeed more often.
Yeah bro its very tragic women suicide at 1/3 the rate men do
They say they want equality but never want to equally share the burden of life proven by the suicide statistics. They were never serious. Figrews will always be opportunistic bin dwellers.

Normies are more sympathetic to foids than men. Most normie men who see a women in distress will have a natural instinct to try and help, subconsciously because they want pussy. The people making these materials know that people will show more empathy if they include women.

Normies are more sympathetic to foids than men. Most normie men who see a women in distress will have a natural instinct to try and help, subconsciously because they want pussy. The people making these materials know that people will show more empathy if they include women.
No natural instict for that exist, it's all a :bluepill: fallacy