Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why being a slavcel is the hardest of any whitecels

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
Being a slavcel is even more fucked. imagine all your male family members being masculine and pretty much all testosterone filled, fit, and high libido man.
Also this chad image is expected to be normal in most slavic cultures. being weak is not an option, if my family knew that i was on forums like this i would get disowned.
i already have trouble answering when my family asks why i dont have a gf yet.

My sister is engaged. of my 4 cousins 2 are already married and the other 2 are still single but sleeping with different foids all the time.

im scared of what my family will say when i turn 30/40 and im still single

i really hope other slavcels can relate to this, it hurts

My whole family mogs me. Here I am a loser incel

Rakija enjoyer or vodka enjoyer slav?

bosnian/serbian yes

its a bit complicated
Wish the Balkans would reunite into Yugoslavia. :owo::owo: What we need is a pan-Slavic state which unite all Slavic peoples into one super state.

Im Polish and the tradcuck mentality is still strong in Poland, its slowly dying tho since we aren't as much of a shithole anymore.

Fuck the boomers tho.

bosnian/serbian yes

its a bit complicated
Screenshot 2023 11 15 104524 AM
It's over for serbcels

Im Polish and the tradcuck mentality is still strong in Poland, its slowly dying tho since we aren't as much of a shithole anymore.

Fuck the boomers tho.
Problem is the older people are trad but the young people are tranny barking dogs like the rest of the EU

Problem is the older people are trad but the young people are tranny barking dogs like the rest of the EU
The young people are still unironically better.

Slavic girls are whores.Its over.

totally forgot to mention this.

dont get me started on slavic foids. think regular foids are picky, arrogant and evil whores? you obv never met a slavic foid before THEY ARE 100X TIMES MORE WORSE AND IM NOT KIDDING

Water. Slavs are the only struggling whites

Right unlike the West where everyone is proud of me being a loser who can't get laid.

croats/bosnians/serbians are not really slavs pheno wise. They are dinaric people that started speaking slav languages.

croats/bosnians/serbians are not really slavs pheno wise. They are dinaric people that started speaking slav languages.
cope harder westoid

cope harder westoid
Lol cope? It's factual, they are a completely different ethnic group genetics and looks wise. Also i'm a slav, genetically speaking. I'm not a "westoid"

Wish the Balkans would reunite into Yugoslavia. :owo::owo: What we need is a pan-Slavic state which unite all Slavic peoples into one super state.
Only Serbs are entitled to create this state

Being a slavcel is even more fucked. imagine all your male family members being masculine and pretty much all testosterone filled, fit, and high libido man.
Also this chad image is expected to be normal in most slavic cultures. being weak is not an option, if my family knew that i was on forums like this i would get disowned.
i already have trouble answering when my family asks why i dont have a gf yet.

My sister is engaged. of my 4 cousins 2 are already married and the other 2 are still single but sleeping with different foids all the time.

im scared of what my family will say when i turn 30/40 and im still single

i really hope other slavcels can relate to this, it hurts
Being Slavic especially in Balkans it's the hardest shit you can see in life. Everywehere Testo Chad's and a lot of hot stacies which are arrogant. No money on earth you can ascend in Balkans if you are sub6 male. That's fact.
On other hand in former YU republics the shitty western infiltration has started so in the next years we will see a lot of feminists and other devils kitchen objects like LGBT and so on. As I said 100 times never give woman rights. Never. Not for voting nor for driving not for sports not for education! Nowhere.

Slav women are designed to be prostitutes
Amsterdam is full of them slav whores

Lol cope? It's factual, they are a completely different ethnic group genetics and looks wise. Also i'm a slav, genetically speaking. I'm not a "westoid"
how do u not see yugos as fellow slavs?

do you see hungarins/poles/chechs as slavs

Slav women are designed to be prostitutes
Amsterdam is full of them slav whores
romanians and moldavians especially

mustt be cheap to import

Being Slavic especially in Balkans it's the hardest shit you can see in life. Everywehere Testo Chad's and a lot of hot stacies which are arrogant. No money on earth you can ascend in Balkans if you are sub6 male. That's fact.
On other hand in former YU republics the shitty western infiltration has started so in the next years we will see a lot of feminists and other devils kitchen objects like LGBT and so on. As I said 100 times never give woman rights. Never. Not for voting nor for driving not for sports not for education! Nowhere.
most based comment ive seen on this forum so far

ти знаш истину

I thought Slavs had a guaranteed 3-step process to get pussy?

1. Buy Volkswagen.
  2. Paint 3 stripes of Adidas on side.
  3. Drown in pussy.

1. Buy Volkswagen.
  3. Drown in pussy.
in have a golf2 and besides the drown in pussy part your statement is 100% correct

1. Buy Volkswagen.
  3. Drown in pussy.
That was 20-30 years ago. We have the internet now, and even foids living in backwater towns won't be impressed by BMWs anymore.

As Slavic adjacent, I can say you need at least a Tesla to impress a foid, even if Teslas are hot garbage. In the city where I live, there are Porsches, Lamborghinis and Rolls Royces everywhere.

That was 20-30 years ago. We have the internet now, and even foids living in backwater towns won't be impressed by BMWs anymore.

As Slavic adjacent, I can say you need at least a Tesla to impress a foid, even if Teslas are hot garbage. In the city where I live, there are Porsches, Lamborghinis and Rolls Royces everywhere.
imagine beeing more impressed by a shitty tesla than to a BMW.