Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do chads kill themselves ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
There's more and more cases where chads are killing themselves.

They can't get hard anymore so they kill themselves because they can't fuck all the prime JB pussy dripping wet waiting to get railed by them, even though not getting sex is what we experience every single fucking day.

They can't get hard anymore so they kill themselves because they can't fuck all the prime JB pussy dripping wet waiting to get railed by them, even though not getting sex is what we experience every single fucking day.
They're all cowards

They realized incels are superior

It's me killing them...

If they look like suicide's it's much easier for me to continue my holy task

Chads get cucked too.

At least the ones dumb enough to get into relationshits anyway.

If you’re a Chad you have to be smart like Leonardo DiCaprio and George Clooney was meaning you just engage in the pump n dump for the majority of your life.

Get rid of the female after she turns a certain age before she can dump you and exchange her for a younger model basically.

Otherwise she will just eventually get bored of you, cuck you and dump you and thereby humiliate you with another Chad.

It is inevitable for the long term relationshit haver.

Short term flings and pump n dump are what every intelligent clued in red or black pilled Chad engages in.

BTW, I think George Clooney is still intelligent and only took the risk of settling down by carefully selecting a beta female who in theory is less likely to cuck him because she probably practically worships him and feels inferior to him.

I believe he only did this because he knew he was getting older and might need someone to take care of him.

They get Cucked for a more superior chad 9 times out of 10. Even chads aren’t safe Jfl

Chads get cucked too.

At least the ones dumb enough to get into relationshits anyway.

If you’re a Chad you have to be smart like Leonardo DiCaprio and George Clooney was meaning you just engage in the pump n dump for the majority of your life.

Get rid of the female after she turns a certain age before she can dump you and exchange her for a younger model basically.

Otherwise she will just eventually get bored of you, cuck you and dump you and thereby humiliate you with another Chad.

It is inevitable for the long term relationshit haver.

Short term flings and pump n dump are what every intelligent clued in red or black pilled Chad engages in.

BTW, I think George Clooney is still intelligent and only took the risk of settling down by carefully selecting a beta female who in theory is less likely to cuck him because she probably practically worships him and feels inferior to him.

I believe he only did this because he knew he was getting older and might need someone to take care of him.
Based strategy

Chads commit suicides because they aren't able to get JBs prime pussy, they're cowards.

I'm glad.

Even when you’re a giga Chad the biggest obstacle is always preventing the woman from getting bored of you if you’re relationshit minded.

Personality disordered monsters like narcs and socios can stretch things out perhaps longer with broads in this regard because of their natural talent at playing mind games and creating unnecessary but exciting drama that women can’t get enough of but it tends to even end with these Chads because they tend to take things way too far to the point the broad will become frightened and run away from them and have a restraining order placed on them or something.

I don't know and I don't care. It's lifefuel.

Based strategy
Titanic is probably the best movie example of this phenomenon.

A giga terra mega Chad gets cucked by another giga terra mega Chad essentially because Billy Zane’s character was simply too boring for Kate Winslet’s high tier Becky character while Leo’s character was far more exciting to her being the embodiment of the free spirit Chad archetype as opposed to Zane’s rich Chad archetype.

So when all things become equal in this case looks then and only then does personaliteehee come into play to an extent.

For this you have to understand that an NT serves no life purpose. An NT has no inner monologue, feels no genuine love and doesn't even know who he is. He just follows trends and does whatever his group of peers or the jew media tells him. Such lack of purpose of being a woerthless NT NPC wageslave can induce suicidal thoughts even into chad NT brains
An NT is UNABLE to ever create something himself or make up his mind by himself without the influence of media and the people around him.

Their lives are too easy. That's why. We cannot understand

Still retarded to marry, with his money he could easily get an A1 nurse

For this you have to understand that an NT serves no life purpose. An NT has no inner monologue, feels no genuine love and doesn't even know who he is. He just follows trends and does whatever his group of peers or the jew media tells him. Such lack of purpose of being a woerthless NT NPC wageslave can induce suicidal thoughts even into chad NT brains
An NT is UNABLE to ever create something himself or make up his mind by himself without the influence of media and the people around him.
Those are good points. Many Chads probably are NPCs who no direction.

Its because their lives have been on easy difficulty for their entire existence. The minute the difficulty gets on hard, they die immediately. I love to see it (in videogame ofc).

Their lives are so easy when they have any ounce of push back they rope

They cannot take any adversities just like foids. Social media is full of sexhavers having breakdowns over something which can be fixed easily. Chads rope over something like existential crisis or something random and petty. Some just have experienced it all and get bored.

Its because their lives have been on easy difficulty for their entire existence.
Yeah. Sexhavers argue seriously over something like pineapple on pizza. When I listen to radio in my car, between the songs there's hosts talking about stupid normie "problems". I just can hear clearly from their voice what kind of easy mode it is for sexhavers.

They probably take their looks for granted and it's not something they often think about.