Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do i like songs who talk about violence,killing people selling drugs

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
How come I dont like itsy bitsy songs like babyshark?
@Vermilioncore

You have been psyoped by black culture. thank your local jew

Because nigger blood runs in your family.

Because you’re a crazy ah and you’re gonna snap and kill 100 children with a bomb osama typesbit

I don’t completely blame you. I also had a nigculture phase back in high school. The thing is, trap and drill songs are some of the only unapologetically masculine forms of music out there, which is why I (and I assume you as well) gravitated to it.

You gotta quit the addiction though and realize it’s not all that it’s chalked up to be. A good amount of these rappers are industry plants just lying left and right about things they’ve never done. Many of them have even sucked dicks and taken it up the ass to get record deals.

Just look at how mainstream rappers are dressing nowadays. Nigculture today isn’t like what it was prior to 2016. From skinny jeans to even purses and dresses, rappers are dressing and presenting like literal faggots

i like low iq nigger rap sometimes helps my brain calm down and chill