Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do people get offended with the N-word

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Like why do African people have such a sensitive mentality regarding the "nigger" word and instead of desensitizing it the media only made it more sensitive
If you called some African guy the n word he would literally chimp the fuck out and jump like a monkey
Meanwhile your indian and asian guys will be cool as ice after 1000th racial discrimination

Low iq creatures smaller frontal lobe leads to not controlling yourself
Thats why europeans were always smarter and civilized
Meanwhile they live in mud hutts even after 5trillion aids and countless resources

A wrong generalization that has nothing to do with ethnic affiliation. If people want to chimp out, they will always find a reason.

because blacks know internally they're just niggers

A wrong generalization that has nothing to do with ethnic affiliation. If people want to chimp out, they will always find a reason.
Yeah but black people are more sensitive than other race

Nigger i don't know, i actually like niggers, i like niggers in a genuine nigger way but niggers keep gettin offended by the word nigger. Feel like a nigger for not having found a nigger able to explain me a simple nigger concept about why niggers are offended for being called niggers.
Maybe should i ask niggers more? Or just let niggers be niggers and stop using the word nigger? I think niggers are fine the nigger way they are niggers tho...

JFL "black people are sensitive"

the biggest cowards here are whites, they spam racial slurs 10000 times a day then cower behind the "race bait rule" when someone says something about the white race in the slightest

Are you a libtardocel???

JFL "black people are sensitive"

the biggest cowards here are whites, they spam racial slurs 10000 times a day then cower behind the "race bait rule" when someone says something about the white race in the slightest

giga based fuck cumskins they are cuckolded retards

Meanwhile they live in mud hutts even after 5trillion aids and countless resources

Negros are fragile creatures.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

no muh racism . raciwsm so bawd. Omg plz stop wit da racism bro geowhe floyd died fow our sins!!’

because they cant accept the fact they are nigger chimps

they give too much power to that word. nobody’s talking about how they’re a fucking high-ranked chink. But all you hear is real nigga this real nigga that

haven't you called for the ban of several different people just because they said something about the racepill you didnt like
That's to prevent ideological subversion by deathnik leftists and save this forum, not because their words hurt me.

i fucking love saying nigger

Cucked media makes white niggers feel good about themselves by finding the nigger word abhorrent. Nigger Lives Matter, etc.

It is a nigger’s privilege to call other niggers nigger.

Niggers gonna nig. :feelsjuice: