Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment why do people pretend to use their phone in public

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
no one gives a shit about you and its so obvious when you see some retard swiping left and right on their phone, looking down and pretending they‘re actually doing something

you think they're actually pretending though. maybe they are just trying to see if they have some notifications?

you think they're actually pretending though. maybe they are just trying to see if they have some notifications?
As soon as I even think of approaching someone for a chat they pull up their phone, this isn’t a coincidence they're purposely using their phones to tell me to fuck off

As soon as I even think of approaching someone for a chat they pull up their phone, this isn’t a coincidence they're purposely using their phones to tell me to fuck off
oh shit really? that's brutal tbh

I dont really try to approach people though.

In my case, I just use my phone in public to check shit.

To avoid talking to you

Sign of uncomfortability.

Sign of uncomfortability.
Why would they be uncomfortable in my presence? I have a good personality and don’t have a resting bitch face or whatever. I’m also a manlet.

playing games , music , distraction

do people do this? :feelshehe:

I do this all the time when I walk past teenagers because I don't want to get bullied

I do this all the time when I walk past teenagers because I don't want to get bullied
If they wanted to bully you, why would they care if you’re using your phone or not?

If they wanted to bully you, why would they care if you’re using your phone or not?
If I'm without my phone, they are a group and I'm all by myself. But thankfully, Sirichan will always be at my side:feelsaww:

the only loyal girl
Siri chan

no one gives a shit about you and its so obvious when you see some retard swiping left and right on their phone, looking down and pretending they‘re actually doing something
They think that they pulling out their phone is a better use of their than talking to you. to simplify they think you are not worth your time.

Hence, they pull out their phone. It is disrespectful, It happens to me as well,

I do it so I don't have to talk to normies

Because they were manually programmed to

I do iz cuz idk what else to do when I am waiting somewhere