Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do people say alcohol bloats you lmao

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
My leanest days are the ones after drinking. Even if i have a bad bloat day, if I drink I remove all the bloat.

I wish I knew alcohol-free methods which are as powerful as alcohol is for mantaining low bloat.

Alcohol shrinks your clavicles. It's over for you boyo.

It's still unhealthy and alcohol consumptioj will have an impact on your health in the long run

It's still unhealthy and alcohol consumptioj will have an impact on your health in the long run
no shit lmao thats why im asking for other ways. I was just stating the bullshit about alcohol causing facial bloat when its the opposite for me.

Zyros what are your plans for the future ? When you get old and can't attract women anymore ? Are you planning on having kids to cope with this ?

no shit lmao thats why im asking for other ways. I was just stating the bullshit about alcohol causing facial bloat when its the opposite for me.
You can't do much besides living a healthy lifestyle and having a low sodium diet.

Zyros what are your plans for the future ? When you get old and can't attract women anymore ? Are you planning on having kids to cope with this ?

I dunno. And its not only about attracting women.

I would suicide before having kids. Family man is the worst lifestyle a man can have. Having kids is also the instinct of death, the only instinct that serves the function of being replaced. My hatred for nature makes the idea of having kids abominable to me.

I dunno. And its not only about attracting women.

I would suicide before having kids. Family man is the worst lifestyle a man can have. Having kids is also the instinct of death, the only instinct that serves the function of being replaced. My hatred for nature makes the idea of having kids abominable to me.
You can have kids without marriage you know, just so you wouldn't get rape-divorced and she takes all your money. You have to choose the best female you can ever get and have kids with her so that they would have a great chance of becoming genetically superior. But you need someone to take care of you when you grow up and to give a purpose to your life.

You can have kids without marriage you know, just so you wouldn't get rape-divorced and she takes all your money. You have to choose the best female you can ever get and have kids with her so that they would have a great chance of becoming genetically superior. But you need someone to take care of you when you grow up and to give a purpose to your life.

So many copes at once. Its not about the being married bit (which is shit anyways). Its about being a supporter instead of the protagonist of my own life. I dont give a shit about genetics, legacy or any shit. Havung kids doesnt give life any purpose because life and existence dont have any purpose or meaning to begin with. I dont make decisions because of "when im old" anyways. I prefer to live for myself and go ER when I get old that live like a miserable cuck for the chance of being taken care of when being old.

Having kids is just playing Nature's death game.

Alcohol dehydrates you, so less bloat.

So many copes at once. Its not about the being married bit (which is shit anyways). Its about being a supporter instead of the protagonist of my own life. I dont give a shit about genetics, legacy or any shit. Havung kids doesnt give life any purpose because life and existence dont have any purpose or meaning to begin with. I dont make decisions because of "when im old" anyways. I prefer to live for myself and go ER when I get old that live like a miserable cuck for the chance of being taken care of when being old.

Having kids is just playing Nature's death game.
That's boring af. Like living whole life caring about lookism and all that depressing bullshit for no reason at all (in your case because you look good enough) and then find out that your life is basically over is no joke. You'll regret all that time for doing nothing to help you when you need it in the future.

That's boring af. Like living whole life caring about lookism and all that depressing bullshit for no reason at all (in your case because you look good enough) and then find out that your life is basically over is no joke. You'll regret all that time for doing nothing to help you when you need it in the future.

I won't regret it, and much less regret not having kids.

Having kids is legit the most cucked things you can do. It's basically admitting your mortal and replaceable nature and playing along with it. I will NEVER accept mortality, never even at my deathbed.

Nature is (from the human point of view) EVIL and I will not take part in any of that bullshit.

Not to mention that raising a family incredibly hampers your freedom. "Muh who will care about you when you are old". So for a decade of life, I must ruin 4 previous decades?. No, I genuinely prefer strapping a explosive belt and detonating it at some Chad convention than having kids ever.

I won't regret it, and much less regret not having kids.

Having kids is legit the most cucked things you can do. It's basically admitting your mortal and replaceable nature and playing along with it. I will NEVER accept mortality, never even at my deathbed.

Nature is (from the human point of view) EVIL and I will not take part in any of that bullshit.

Not to mention that raising a family incredibly hampers your freedom. "Muh who will care about you when you are old". So for a decade of life, I must ruin 4 previous decades?. No, I genuinely prefer strapping a explosive belt and detonating it at some Chad convention than having kids ever.
You have a good point, but you need to think of another thing to help you, like becoming rich or something similar to that. Being rich would make you comfortable and need no others to help you. You'd also be able to cope better and delay the aging process with some expensive means. Try investing in something worthy and legit from now.

Alcohol is estrogenic so it tends to fatten you up, my narrow friend

chad's face doesn't get bloated when he drinks alcohol tbh

Zyros you need to put on weight. Do steroids or some shit.

Chad drinks beer and eats pizza while we gymcel.