Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some guys, even on here, defend teenage girls?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
"Oh they're just confused." "Oh they're just immature." "Oh they get manipulated by the guys height and jaw." I see teen girls banging their 23 year old drug dealers. They sure seem tramatized while they're choking on his penis. They sure seem confused when they mock and reject most of the normies for all the tall guys with good jaws.

I don't defend them, they're females.
They need to be treated with the same level of worthlessness as other females!

I don't see people here defending them tbh

Defending any non-virgin foid that started puberty is cucked.

“Because they are literally children omg :soy: :soy: :soy:

Because they are CUCKS

“A foid is a foid is a foid”

A famous quote by me The Mogged Loner

Another quote I’ve said is

“A toilet is made to be shit on”

I’m gonna become a great Incel philosopher one day
:feelsthink:

I don't see people here defending them tbh
It's not a lot but it happens. I had one guy tell me that because I'm a teenager I can't judge their mental state and that they're actually being used by the guys they're with.

It's not a lot but it happens. I had one guy tell me that because I'm a teenager I can't judge their mental state and that they're actually being used by the guys they're with.
Whoever he is, he's a cuck

Defending any non-virgin foid that started puberty is cucked.

To be fair, it's logical for teenagers to succumb to peer pressure (i.e. the bluepill) but you definitely expect more from an adult.

In that sense I think it's OK to troll an adult in ways that wouldn't be acceptable against a 13-year-old.

To be fair, it's logical for teenagers to succumb to peer pressure (i.e. the bluepill) but you definitely expect more from an adult.
I still won't make excuses for them. Rostie teenagers become rostie adults almost 100% of the time. If they're not held responsible then they won't change.

In that sense I think it's OK to troll an adult in ways that wouldn't be acceptable against a 13-year-old.
Most girls I know lost their virginity at that age. And it wasn't do too peer pressure she just thought he was hot.

where the fuck did OP get this idea
A personal interaction and some replies I've seen. I wish personality didn't reply with that because that's all guys are replying with.

nobody here thinks teen girls are good people. we all think all foids are bad regardless of age. people here just say it's common for men to find teen girls attractive

nobody here thinks teen girls are good people. we all think all foids are bad regardless of age. people here just say it's common for men to find teen girls attractive
I exaggerated by accident. I saw some replies defending them and then I had a personal conversation with one.
LOL I remember exactly who said that. It was @FrothySolutions
I don't know why he was trying to defend them. Some guys here seem to take teenlove too seriously.

Last edited:
If youre teen daughter is dating a 20 year old she is a whore. She was not manipulated just accept that your daughter is a slut and disown her

They're delusional that's why. Cope if you think teen girls can actually be loyal and true loving of any man. In reality teenage normies get cucked regularly.

bcs theyere hot

I defend teenage girls, I defend teenage boys. I defend every minor. There's such a thing as "age appropriate." Just because the rest of the world is fucked up doesn't mean you need to be.

I defend teenage girls, I defend teenage boys. I defend every minor. There's such a thing as "age appropriate." Just because the rest of the world is fucked up doesn't mean you need to be.
True but teenage girls don't care about age if the guy is hot. And I feel like saying "Oh they're just immature" is a cop out for them.

I think we're wired as men/males what have you to be protectors of women by nature due to millions of years of evolution making us this way.

Thus we are literally wired to white knight and come up with bullshit excuses for women.

Well the "She's 15 or 16! Give her a break she's still a kid!!" argument doesn't fly with me AT ALL.

At 15 I knew right from wrong damn well and at 15 a nigger and white recruiter came into my school and tried to con us into joining the ZOG military by showing us a fancy military vehicle which we were supposed to "Ooh and aww!" at and get us so enthralled by the awesome technology that we'd supposedly get to experience just like we saw in that vehicle that we just couldn't help but join up and kill people on behalf of Jews and suffer through drill instructor bullying, military Chad hazing and being shot at by Jewish enemies!

Well even at 15 I was wise enough to say "Fuck that!" and I correctly recognized what was going on and rejected their immoral con game for what it was.

I also realized even then while still largely bluepilled that our country wasn't under attack, was enormously powerful (so it'd be pure suicide for any other nation to even try to legitimately attack us) and so there was no reason for still at the time somewhat patriotic me to even join up as I'd reasoned that sure I'd join and defend our land and people if there ever was a viable threat to us but again there simply wasn't at the time so "fuck that shit!" went my line of reasoning.

So if I can be that wise at 15 so can a 15 or even a 14 year old cunt.

They know what they are doing is wrong when they lie, cheat and steal and hurt other people even at those ages and they should be held to account for it.

If a foid is willingly fucking men and preferring some men over other then she is not innocent. Case closed.

never seen it on here

True but teenage girls don't care about age if the guy is hot. And I feel like saying "Oh they're just immature" is a cop out for them.

Babies don't know or care that the stove is hot, they'll still touch it because they like the glow. So you do you recognize that a baby is too young to understand the full ramifications of touching a stove? Or do you say "You stupid baby! You shouldn't have touched that stove! Now you have to live with your ruined hand!"

As clueless as babies are about the ramifications of touching a stove, so are teenage girls about the ramifications of hooking up with adult men. It's just a thing they aren't mature enough to know yet.

Babies don't know or care that the stove is hot, they'll still touch it because they like the glow. So you do you recognize that a baby is too young to understand the full ramifications of touching a stove? Or do you say "You stupid baby! You shouldn't have touched that stove! Now you have to live with your ruined hand!"

As clueless as babies are about the ramifications of touching a stove, so are teenage girls about the ramifications of hooking up with adult men. It's just a thing they aren't mature enough to know yet.
What are these "ramifications" that differ from hooking up with adult men as opposed to teenage boys?

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

What are these "ramifications" that differ from hooking up with adult men as opposed to teenage boys?

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?
If a 16 year old girl was dating a 20-25 year old or something I don’t think it’s a big deal. That’s a Romeo and Juliet relationship and 20-25 year olds aren’t even that different from 16 year olds. The only reason a 16 year old would be “traumatized” by the relationship is because of society’s reaction to the relationship

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?
That's what I don't understand. I know 3 girls who have had sex with their drug dealers and they act fine.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

You become the subject of that adult man. He manipulates you, controls you, and often to the detriment of your quality of life. Be the child bride of some 30 year old pedophile, next thing you know your only shot out of "The Life" is an associate's degree from Daytime TV For Profit College University.

That's what I don't understand. I know 3 girls who have had sex with their drug dealers and they act fine.
It's because of society, as stated here:
If a 16 year old girl was dating a 20-25 year old or something I don’t think it’s a big deal. That’s a Romeo and Juliet relationship and 20-25 year olds aren’t even that different from 16 year olds. The only reason a 16 year old would be “traumatized” by the relationship is because of society’s reaction to the relationship

Sex with their drug dealers? So they're doing drugs? They're already on the downward slope. Surely you understand that.

Sex with their drug dealers? So they're doing drugs? They're already on the downward slope. Surely you understand that.
They buy weed from him that's it. They had sex with him explicitily because she thought he was hot.

They'll turn more cruel when they become roasties.

They buy weed from him that's it. They had sex with him explicitily because she thought he was hot.

I don't care what drug they buy from him. Even the staunchest of advocates will tell you that you should have to be at least 21 to smoke it recreationally. You gotta understand, there's a right way to live, and a wrong way to live.

You become the subject of that adult man. He manipulates you, controls you, and often to the detriment of your quality of life. Be the child bride of some 30 year old pedophile, next thing you know your only shot out of "The Life" is an associate's degree from Daytime TV For Profit College University.
Once again, how does a 30 year old man "control" a girl in a way a fellow teenage boy cannot. "Life experience" is the term used constantly, but how exactly does "life experience" help him "control her" in a way a teenage boy cannot. Anyone has the ability to "manipulate" anyone, kids actually manipulate their parents in many cases.

They could also get pregnant with a teenage guy, so even if the older man screws their life up, the teenager could've done bad things to her as well.

Lastly, pedophilia involves prebubescent girls, not teenage girls.

Last edited:
Once again, how does a 30 year old man "control" a girl in a way a fellow teenage boy cannot. "Life experience" is the term used sonstantly, but how exactly does "life experience" help him "control her" in a way a teenage boy cannot. Anyone has the ability to "manipulate" anyone, kids actually manipulate their parents in many cases.

They could also get pregnant with a teenage guy, so even if the older man screws their life up, the teenager could've done bad things to her as well.

Based.
Older men doing things (such as manipulation) that young men cannot it's redpill/PUA coping mechanism

Once again, how does a 30 year old man "control" a girl in a way a fellow teenage boy cannot. "Life experience" is the term used constantly, but how exactly does "life experience" help him "control her" in a way a teenage boy cannot. Anyone has the ability to "manipulate" anyone, kids actually manipulate their parents in many cases.

Infinite IQ

the only reason the age of consent got raised a lot higher in the progressive era was because of concerns about child prostitution and stuff like that