Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some guys, even on here, defend teenage girls?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Not all people who have sex get pregnant. Condoms and oral sex prevent it. Same with birth control. Also, understanding the rules of the road is harder than understanding relationships and sex. If a 16/17 year old dated a 23 Year old. All they do is have sex, go out to places and hang out, how is that difficult to handle? If they’re genuinely in love, why we should assume he’s going to do something violent to her?

Not just the pregnancy, you have to be emotionally mature enough for a relationship that has sex on the table. It's not about the hobbies you do together, it's about the regard you have for each other. A sexual relationship is leagues more serious than anything a kid should be in.

Not just the pregnancy, you have to be emotionally mature enough for a relationship that has sex on the table. It's not about the hobbies you do together, it's about the regard you have for each other. A sexual relationship is leagues more serious than anything a kid should be in.
Again 16 year olds aren’t kids. A kid would be a 10 year old. Also 16 year olds are emotionally mature enough to drive they can handle dating some 24 year old. Dating a 30 year old would be different though

Again 16 year olds aren’t kids. A kid would be a 10 year old. Also 16 year olds are emotionally mature enough to drive they can handle dating some 24 year old. Dating a 30 year old would be different though

Then that means 24 year olds aren't mature. When I say "kid" I mean "minor." Someone who isn't mature enough to be responsible for adult responsibilities.

Then that means 24 year olds aren't mature. When I say "kid" I mean "minor." Someone who isn't mature enough to be responsible for adult responsibilities.
Sex isn’t an adult responsibility and you don’t need to be mature to have sex

Sex isn’t an adult responsibility and you don’t need to be mature to have sex

It is a mature responsibility, that's why we tell kids not to have it.

"Oh they're just confused." "Oh they're just immature." "Oh they get manipulated by the guys height and jaw." I see teen girls banging their 23 year old drug dealers. They sure seem tramatized while they're choking on his penis. They sure seem confused when they mock and reject most of the normies for all the tall guys with good jaws.
I overheard this foid talking to her friend about how another friend was dating a 40 year old guy. She must of got confused about his age or something

Old enough to drive old enough to fuck

You don't need emotional maturity to drive a car. We're not talking about physical ability, we're talking about whether you're mature enough for the relationship with another person.

You don't need emotional maturity to drive a car. We're not talking about physical ability, we're talking about whether you're mature enough for the relationship with another person.
If you can understand the rules of the road and be tried as an adult and be political activist, you can date a young adult In their early mid 20s

If you can understand the rules of the road and be tried as an adult and be political activist, you can date a young adult In their early mid 20s

Political activist? Who?

And not every teenager is tried as an adult. Only in especially heinous cases. Cases where the thinking is "This kid should've known this was wrong."

And again, knowing the rules of the road does not take emotional maturity. You're talking about technical know-how.

Political activist? Who?

And not every teenager is tried as an adult. Only in especially heinous cases. Cases where the thinking is "This kid should've known this was wrong."

And again, knowing the rules of the road does not take emotional maturity. You're talking about technical know-how.
Greta Thunberg

also, driving kind of does take emotional maturity.

you don’t need to be mature to put your penis in a vagina

Greta Thunberg

also, driving kind of does take emotional maturity.

you don’t need to be mature to put your penis in a vagina

Penis in vagina is technical know-how. Emotional maturity is dealing with the ramifications that come after. Anything that driving entails, a teenager is old enough to handle.

And Greta Thunberg? That kid everyone is saying to leave alone because she's a kid? No, we still hold that she's too young to be treated like an adult. If she was an adult we could make fun of her. But we can't.

Penis in vagina is technical know-how. Emotional maturity is dealing with the ramifications that come after. Anything that driving entails, a teenager is old enough to handle.

And Greta Thunberg? That kid everyone is saying to leave alone because she's a kid? No, we still hold that she's too young to be treated like an adult. If she was an adult we could make fun of her. But we can't.
She’s old enough to be made fun of

She’s old enough to be made fun of

She isn't though, not by our current ethical standards. Chris Cuomo will literally come beat you up if you pick on her.

No. If he was it would say "street" instead of "toilet."

@chudur-budur Am I right or am I right?

Legit. Shitting in a shit-bowl is retarded.

Once again, how does a 30 year old man "control" a girl in a way a fellow teenage boy cannot. "Life experience" is the term used constantly, but how exactly does "life experience" help him "control her" in a way a teenage boy cannot. Anyone has the ability to "manipulate" anyone, kids actually manipulate their parents in many cases.

They could also get pregnant with a teenage guy, so even if the older man screws their life up, the teenager could've done bad things to her as well.

Lastly, pedophilia involves prebubescent girls, not teenage girls.

It takes skill and mostly experience to know how to manipulate people. It takes having a lot of personal data points (experience) to understand how different personalities respond to different words, phrases and actions. It takes lots of experience to experiment with different methods (words, phrases, body language, gradual social escalation) to gauge the optimal techniques for making the right person comfortable with you and trust you. You have to know what to say, what they want to hear, and what you need to feign and to what degree.

There's close to a 0% chance that a teenage boy will have this level of skill and experience. Unless the teenage boy is the reincarnation of Charles Ponzi, he is just not going to have anywhere near the level of social skills, sophistication, and fine attunement to the situations needed to manipulate people in his favor.

The argument that a teenage boy can manipulate a teenage girl like a 25 year old can is laughably bad. Come on, dude.

It takes skill and mostly experience to know how to manipulate people. It takes having a lot of personal data points (experience) to understand how different personalities respond to different words, phrases and actions. It takes lots of experience to experiment with different methods (words, phrases, body language, gradual social escalation) to gauge the optimal techniques for making the right person comfortable with you and trust you. You have to know what to say, what they want to hear, and what you need to feign and to what degree.

There's close to a 0% chance that a teenage boy have this level of skill and experience. Unless the teenage boy is the reincarnation of Charles Ponzi, he is just not going to have anywhere near the level of social skills and fine attunement to the situations needed to manipulate people in his favor.

The argument that a teenage boy can manipulate a teenage girl like a 25 year old can is laughably bad. Come on, dude.
You sound very :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

Teenage girls are all massive fucking whores and I struggle to believe than any man who thinks otherwise is older than 15.

@Colvin76 thoughts on based_meme's post above?

You sound very :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

My nigga. Please. This shit isn't about holding frame or spinning plates bullshit.

It's literally what con artists do to ply their craft: manipulating people into doing things for them.

My nigga. Please. This shit isn't about holding frame or spinning plates bullshit.

It's literally what con artists do to ply their craft: manipulating people into doing things for them.
The only reason you think teenage boys can't "manipulate" girls, is because you've been brainwashed by society to think older men with young girls is "wrong" and that teen boys with young girls is "okay" or "right"

@BlkPillPres @IncelKing

The only reason you think teenage boys can't "manipulate" girls, is because you've been brainwashed by society to think older men with young girls is "wrong" and that teen boys with young girls is "okay" or "right"

@BlkPillPres @IncelKing

Where the fuck did I say that I "think older men with young girls is 'wrong' and that teen boys with young girls is 'okay' or 'right'"? Like literally where?

WTF are you even on about? Stop making shit up.

I'm explaining to you why your argument (paraphrasing) "teenage boys are just as capable as 25 year olds of manipulating teenage girls" is horribly poor.

Where the fuck did I say that I "think older men with young girls is 'wrong' and that teen boys with young girls is 'okay' or 'right'? Like literally where?

WTF are you even on about? Stop making shit up.

I'm explaining to you why your argument (paraphrasing) "teenage boys are just as capable as 25 year olds of manipulating teenage girls" is horribly poor.
No its not. Teenage boys can manipulate girls as well.

The term "manipulate" was often used against PUAs/Redpillers because it was based on stuff similar to your described "tactics". So saying your post was :redpill: is accurate

@Edmund_Kemper would love to hear your thoughts on based_meme as well

No its not. Teenage boys can manipulate girls as well.

The term "manipulate" was often used against PUAs/Redpillers because it was based on stuff similar to your described "tactics". So saying your post was :redpill: is accurate

tenor.gif

Seriously, go and read Dale Carnegie's book, and another book on body language to give yourself a foundational understanding of what I'm talking about. Read a book on business negotiation, while you're at it.

Don't be ignorant and dismiss everything you don't know as red pilled or whatever. It's extremely low IQ, brocel.

And please, stop saying that a teenager has the same level of ability to manipulate people as a 25 year old. It's abject stupidity.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Seriously, go and read Dale Carnegie's book, and another book on body language to give yourself a foundational understanding of what I'm talking about. Read a book on business negotiation, while you're at it.

Don't be ignorant and dismiss everything you don't know as red pilled or whatever. It's extremely low IQ, brocel.
A teenage boy can use body language too dude, you act like every 25 year old is studying this shit like a science, no they are not.

And just because I don't agree with your moralfaggotry does not make me low IQ.

"Oh they're just confused." "Oh they're just immature." "Oh they get manipulated by the guys height and jaw." I see teen girls banging their 23 year old drug dealers. They sure seem tramatized while they're choking on his penis. They sure seem confused when they mock and reject most of the normies for all the tall guys with good jaws.
Bluepilled Niggers

A teenage boy can use body language too dude, you act like every 25 year old is studying this shit like a science, no they are not.

And just because I don't agree with your moralfaggotry does not make me low IQ.

FFS....

I'm not saying that every 25 old year old knows the science and psychology of body language and influence. I'm saying that the 25 year old has roughly ten years of life experience on the teenager - life experience that has helped him hone his ability and skill to manipulate people.

It's like people aren't actually reading the words that I'm putting up.

Dude, I like you, but you are really fucking dumb, man.

FFS....

I'm not saying that every 25 old year old knows the science and psychology of body language and influence. I'm saying that the 25 year old has roughly ten years of life experience on the teenager - life experience that has helped him hone his ability and skill to manipulate people.

It's like people aren't actually reading the words that I'm putting up.

Dude, I like you, but you are really fucking dumb, man.
I am reading it and I think its a bunch of crap. A girl is attracted to a guy based on looks, not what he says. The premise of the black pill is that you cannot talk your way into a girls pants. You UNIRONICALLY are saying otherwise.

She isn't though, not by our current ethical standards. Chris Cuomo will literally come beat you up if you pick on her.
16 year olds are big and strong they can handle being made fun of. Nobody cared when people doxxed those Covington boys
I am reading it and I think its a bunch of crap. A girl is attracted to a guy based on looks, not what he says. The premise of the black pill is that you cannot talk your way into a girls pants. You UNIRONICALLY are saying otherwise.
I’m 22 with autism a 15 year old prolly can manipulate me

Last edited:
16 year olds are big and strong they can handle being made fun of. Nobody cared when people doxxed those Covington boys

And people come to the defense of the Covington boys for the same reason. "They're too young, remember how CNN picked on those kids? It's wrong to pick on kids. Pick on adults, but not kids."

I’m 22 with autism a 15 year old prolly can manipulate me

Probably. But a normal 22 year old can definitely manipulate a normal 15 year old.

And people come to the defense of the Covington boys for the same reason. "They're too young, remember how CNN picked on those kids? It's wrong to pick on kids. Pick on adults, but not kids."

Probably. But a normal 22 year old can definitely manipulate a normal 15 year old.
16 year olds are big. Idk how a 16 year old jock is “vulnerable”

also I’m sure15 year olds manipulate older guys. Look up Zach Anderson who got manipulated by a 14 year old

16 year olds are big. Idk how a 16 year old jock is “vulnerable”

also I’m sure15 year olds manipulate older guys. Look up Zach Anderson who got manipulated by a 14 year old

Mentally vulnerable. And I'm not talking about trickery, I'm talking about influence. "Manipulation" as in "Trust me, this is okay." Trickery, as in lying about your age, has nothing to do with how easily someone is influenced.

Mentally vulnerable. And I'm not talking about trickery, I'm talking about influence. "Manipulation" as in "Trust me, this is okay." Trickery, as in lying about your age, has nothing to do with how easily someone is influenced.
Okay is sometimes subjective. Telling someone something is ok isn’t manipulation.

again, you’re saying “it’s not ok to date a teen because if you do you’re teaching them that dating them is ok when it’s not, that’s why its not ok”. So basically again you’re saying it’s not ok BECAUSE it’s not ok.

Okay is sometimes subjective. Telling someone something is ok isn’t manipulation.

"Trust me, it's okay for you, a teenager, to have sex with me, an adult," is not subjective by our ethical standards. You get arrested for that. And that's the manipulation I'm talking about.

again, you’re saying “it’s not ok to date a teen because if you do you’re teaching them that dating them is ok when it’s not, that’s why its not ok”. So basically again you’re saying it’s not ok BECAUSE it’s not ok.

And I'm saying it's not okay for an adult to have sex with a teenager because teenagers aren't mentally mature enough for sex. So you using your adult advantage to manipulate them into believing that they are is bad.

Gonna break this down again: Minors should not have sex with anyone. Having sex with an adult is especially bad though because the adult uses their influence to make the kid think it's okay.

You really are not comprehending what's being said here, fam.

Nobody is saying that you can manipulate a girl into being attracted to you. THAT is red pill bullshit. Point to anyone here and show me who has said such a retarded thing and I will tear them an asshole so wide a car can fit through.

She has to be attracted to you to begin with. That's already a given. The manipulation comes after the fact. It's making her feel like she's really special, convincing her that she has a bright future as a model or movie star and that you know some people, so she ends up leaving her entire life (family, friends, everything) and running away with you all naive and dreamy eyed. Then she stays at a motel one night, wakes up and finds the guy she was attracted to and had high hopes with completely disappeared and two ugly 6'5" muscular, Russian-looking ogres come into the room to take her to the back of a moving van where at least a dozen other girls just like her are sitting, some crying, others looking dead inside.

That's the kind of manipulation I'm talking about. That's the kind of manipulation her teenager peer in the same grade or 1-2 years higher has no chance of successfully doing.

Now, think for five seconds and tell me again, with a straight face, that the teenage boy can manipulate the girl just like the 25 year old man can.

Last edited:
"Trust me, it's okay for you, a teenager, to have sex with me, an adult," is not subjective by our ethical standards. You get arrested for that. And that's the manipulation I'm talking about.

And I'm saying it's not okay for an adult to have sex with a teenager because teenagers aren't mentally mature enough for sex. So you using your adult advantage to manipulate them into believing that they are is bad.

Gonna break this down again: Minors should not have sex with anyone. Having sex with an adult is especially bad though because the adult uses their influence to make the kid think it's okay.
Why can’t teens have sex?

two ugly 6'5" muscular, Russian-looking ogres come into the room to take her to the back of a moving van where at least dozen other girls just like her and sitting, some crying, others looking dead.
Jesus christ dude, most 25 year olds aren't trying to pull this mafia shit lol

In terms of the "making her feel special", the teenage boy can do that, but obviously the mob is not likely to get involved

Why can’t teens have sex?

Because it's a serious commitment that requires mental and emotional maturity. It's a serious thing to have sex with someone, more serious than children are equipped to deal with.

Jesus christ dude, most 25 year olds aren't trying to pull this mafia shit lol

In terms of the "making her feel special", the teenage boy can do that, but obviously the mob is not likely to get involved

Again, bro, you're missing the fucking point.

The argument that the teenager is just as capable of manipulation as the grown man is absolutely terrible. It's just laughably bad, and I'm honestly surprised and a bit saddened that people on this sub say things so dumb.

That's what I'm trying to get across. I'm not trying to "moralfag" or whatever the fuck else I'm being accused of.

Again, bro, you're missing the fucking point.

The argument that the teenager is just as capable of manipulation as the grown man is absolutely terrible. That's what I'm trying to get across. I'm not trying to "moralfag" or whatever the fuck else I'm being accused of.
The older teenager can convince her to have sex with him without a condom, he might even tell her she could become a "movie star or whatever". The only difference is that weird kidnapping scenario tbh.

The older teenager can convince her to have sex with him without a condom, he might even tell her she could become a "movie star or whatever". The only difference is that weird kidnapping scenario tbh.

No, you're still not getting it, brocel. Yes, the teenager COULD convince her of those things. Once again, that's not the point being made at all.

I've said all that needs to be said about this. Please just do some basic research on this shit.

No, you're still not getting it, brocel. Yes, the teenager COULD convince her of those things. Once again, that's not the point being made at all.

I've said all that there needs to be said about this. Please just do some basic research on this shit.
"Basic research" is based on biased studies that are against older men with teenage girls.

Because it's a serious commitment that requires mental and emotional maturity. It's a serious thing to have sex with someone, more serious than children are equipped to deal with.
Putting your penis in a vagina requires maturity?

I have faith and trust that you'll put your brain to good use and read up on the things you lack a lot of basic knowledge of.
word