Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does everyone on the internet seem to make 150k a year?

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Especially on 4chan eve Reddit you find so many faggots purportedly making 150k plus a year. This is probably one of the biggest factors to inceldom. I can't afford shit because I get 5k a year max and these faggots make 30x more than me

It really isn't that hard

Yeah I ask myself this every single day.
Foids do it, but we all know how.
For us it's a lot more difficult. I am low IQ so no great ideas here.
And to scam someone on the net, naah. That's lame.

"Seem to" is the keyword here

Facts. Hate reading that shit when I only get 12k yearly neetbux

Especially on 4chan eve Reddit you find so many faggots purportedly making 150k plus a year. This is probably one of the biggest factors to inceldom. I can't afford shit because I get 5k a year max and these faggots make 30x more than me
Giga poorcel, over. :feelscry:

That's even less than I make. I'm doing around 8k a year.
You must live in a very poor country.
OP lives in the UK. :feelscry:

Americans wages are a fuck ton higher than those in EU and other countries, but so is the cost of living

That's even less than I make. I'm doing around 8k a year.
You must live in a very poor country.
I'm just a retard, it's even more depressing because I live in one of the richest place on earth (England) maybe now you can understand why I wish to die morning and night

They're also all over 6'2, have a 9 inch dick, and date models

anything is possible if you lie

I'm just a retard, it's even more depressing because I live in one of the richest place on earth (England) maybe now you can understand why I wish to die morning and night
That's brutal. Yeah I absolutely don't like England as a country.
The fucking weather makes me depressed. And I hate hooligans also.
Have you ever thought about working as an independent? Or start a business?

I think a lot of computer programmers hang out on Reddit. They get paid six figures.

They're also all over 6'2, have a 9 inch dick, and date models
Reddit = Larp, quite a profound statement your making. :what:
A2D5F0BC 3E51 45A7 9110 2D2D49ADA5FC

Lying on the internet?

No fucking way. GTFO.

They dont make 150k a year lol

Depends where you live. 150k could be equivalent to 80k somewhere else

I think a lot of computer programmers hang out on Reddit. They get paid six figures.

Yes. They have sub-Reddits for Competitive Programming, too.

It's been many years...

They pay 20 USD onlyfans pics then resell them as 20k ETH NFTs.

I've noticed that too. Especially on reddit like you said. A lot of it I'm sure is embellished like a lot of things on the internet are. If everyone is making $150,000 than no one is. considering that salary puts you in the top 10% in America.

they larp, i larp you larp we all larp :feelskek:

Everyone on the internet is a software engineer billionaire who got laid today.

Selection bias. The only people who feel like bragging about their salary at the slightest provocation are people who know they are making a lot of money.
Reminder the median wage in the US is ~50k. Only about 10% of men of ALL ages make 100k or more.

It really isn't that hard
It really isn't.
I make on average 400k a year, just like that.
The most important thing is to be open minded, you have to believe everything a guy says on the internet.
That's the first step to success.

Americans wages are a fuck ton higher than those in EU and other countries, but so is the cost of living
no it's not. the real estate costs a little bit more but it's waaay nicer than in europe. the food prices are either roughly the same or less and the fuel is more than half of what it is in europe

I made close to 150k last year. This year I’m down -50k already, much below zero. Economy in the trash can for now. This Russian war scare not helping things.

well if you save up and invest well in stocks than maybe

A lot are probably larping:feelsjuice:

For the same reason most people on the internet are about 6'5".

The most important thing is to be open minded, you have to believe everything a guy says on the internet.
Yeah I actually did that and ended up here.

Wow, i didn't think of that before. Makes sense

I mean we are all larping here ? Aren't we ? Isn't that like D&D for chads ?
I thought everyone here was a tall aryan chad with sapphire eyes and a thunderdong ? :dafuckfeels:

Wow, i didn't think of that before. Makes sense
Of course it makes sense, I graduated from Harvard and have a diploma in making sense.

Of course it makes sense, I graduated from Harvard and have a diploma in making sense.
I seem to have heard of a young prodigy who graduated at the top of his class in thermosensology, they called him nice. he must have tried a lot to get where he's at right now :feelswhere:

because they all lie

the few that actually do live in a shithole like san fran or NYC where a small house (literally) costs $1,000,000

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back