Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why does normies hate autistic males but like autistic females?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★
This autistic girl at my school lifemogs me to hell and back simply because she's female and autistic females are seen as innocent angels while autistic men are seen as human scum

they see autistic foids as easy and stupid

autism in women is dick hardening it seems

Because social skills have zero impact on a foid's life. People like them anyway.

they see autistic foids as easy and stupid
Autistic foids are just as lookist as NT foids plus they will play the victim card at every opportunity.

Is this a serious question?

Autistic foids have the same life as NT foids, both live on easy mode.

Autistic men are hated by NT men too because foids hate them even more. If a NT man hangs around with an autist and accepts him, his social status does a free fall on concrete and he's viewed as a weak man just like the autist. That means little to no pussy for the normie.

Foids hate autists because they are simply seen as weak, physically, emotionally, by social status and social skills. Foids are really primitive hivemind unlike men who have different tastes and don't care about retarded social games.