Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why I Hate Feminists

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I will give a bit of credit to Ukraine, albeit I know very little about it, but I feel that was one of the few countries that still maintained strong traditional gender roles. When the war broke out, all men were drafted and women were given refugee status to exist. The women partied it up in German night clubs while their Ukrainian men counterparts were dying on the front. Where is the feminist outcry? I thought we have to close the gender gap in professions? Why aren't 50% of the soldiers women? Makes no sense to me.

And the same can be said about Bricklayers, sewage workers, etc... any nitty gritty profession. We need more women to make it more fair and equal! But NOOOOO, it's only "WOMEN IN SCIENCE" and "WOMEN AS BOARD OF DIRECTORS" that we care about.

Last edited:
Feminists just want the same rights and equality but they don't want the responsibilities.

they are very hypocritical as every foid is.

ukrainian feminists created the subversive group FEMEN, they infiltrated in every single country to subvert women into feminism, they did it even in Brazil!

I will give a bit of credit to Ukraine, albeit I know very little about it, but I feel that was one of the few questions that still maintained strong traditional gender roles. When the war broke out, all men were drafted and women were given refugee status to exist. The women partied it up in German night clubs while their Ukrainian men counterparts were dying on the front. Where is the feminist outcry? I thought we have to close the gender gap in professions? Why aren't 50% of the soldiers women? Makes no sense to me.

And the same can be said about Bricklayers, sewage workers, etc... any nitty gritty profession. We need more women to make it more fair and equal! But NOOOOO, it's only "WOMEN IN SCIENCE" and "WOMEN AS BOARD OF DIRECTORS" that we care about.
As i wrote earlier, These ugly shaglewags should aleredy be shot!

The women partied it up in German night clubs while their Ukrainian men counterparts were dying on the front.
I would only fight in a war if the women were either right alongside me on the frontlines or they had no rights at all so if I get back I could at least expect a wife.

You're incoherent and horrible at communication, low IQ trash. It sounded like you were talking about Ukrainians.
Power legendary reverse card