Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is 6ft ideal male height?

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
Who other than toilets determined 6ft to be the ideal height? 1.80 is bad but 1.83 is okay? It's the same height.
I understand that 6ft is big but is it as big as 6ft5? Only 14.5% of the US population is 6ft or taller. That means everybody is lying. Then that means most 6fts are 5ft10 in reality.

Why did Foids choose 6ft? Does that obsolete number instantly get them wet? And when someone says 5ft11 do they dry up immediately? I recently saw a suifuel video of whores measuring at bars with tape measure. What the fuck is wrong with these sluts? Why is 6ft all they can think about? Im 5ft5 and will rope in few years anyway but I want to know

i think ideal is 6'2 to 6'5, after that you look too tall like a walking beanpole and you risk being lanky, below that range you are tall but still closer to the average height

Cope 5ft 2 is the ideal height off a male

6ft is not ideal, depending on where you live it might be average. 6’2+ is ideal, really there is no height limit unless you have a subhuman frame or horse face

Because it's 6, in EU it's 180 which is slightly smaller, round even numbers tickle the brain

i think ideal is 6'2 to 6'5, after that you look too tall like a walking beanpole and you risk being lanky, below that range you are tall but still closer to the average height
You don't realize how tall that even is because it's so rate to see a real 6ft2 guy. Most of them are frauding 6ft tall men. And why do you think that's ideal anyway? Who told you that

there is no height limit unless you have a subhuman frame or horse face
Speaking only in terms of height, the taller the better. If there was an 8 foot tall guy with a chad face and frame foids would let him fuck them ragdoll-style

It isn't ideal, its manlet height. Only american goblins are obsessed with this number

6ft is not ideal, depending on where you live it might be average. 6’2+ is ideal, really there is no height limit unless you have a subhuman frame or horse face
Ideal according to whom? And why

Speaking only in terms of height, the taller the better. If there was an 8 foot tall guy with a chad face and frame foids would let him fuck them ragdoll-style
I saw a comment about Robert wadlow a 8ff11 guy in history a Foid said "I wonder how big his dick was" pure suifuel

You don't realize how tall that even is because it's so rate to see a real 6ft2 guy. Most of them are frauding 6ft tall men. And why do you think that's ideal anyway? Who told you that
6'4 was the most contacted height by women on okcupid on the release data of 2012.

Ideal according to whom? And why
The average white zoomer height in the Anglosphere is like 5’11-6’1, might even be taller in Chadstralia. And for Northern European or Balkan countries 6’0 is absolutely nothing special.

You need to be above average in height

The average white zoomer height in the Anglosphere is like 5’11-6’1, might even be taller in Chadstralia. And for Northern European or Balkan countries 6’0 is absolutely nothing special.

You need to be above average in height
So these whores are saying that? Or are we men also allowing this cuckery

Where does *ideal* come from
Nature. Females prefer tall guys. It is what it is. Ideal just means what females select for the most, which is top 20% height and up

Nature. Females prefer tall guys. It is what it is. Ideal just means what females select for the most, which is top 20% height and up
I see. It all.comes back to whores again. Yet they still find a way to shift the blame on us again.

6'0 is a pretty shit height it's barely above average and in some places it is average or even below.

ClrvyeUWEAACbnA

6'0 is a pretty shit height it's barely above average and in some places it is average or even below.
Yet holes put 6ft only on their profiles.

Does it mean that anyone under that is unacceptable? They're subhuman? That the bare minimum to even be taken into consideration you msut be 6ft?

becomming 6ft will be my dream
at least i will height mog most average normies and manage to stand out more.

becomming 6ft will be my dream
at least i will height mog most average normies and manage to stand out more.
Being 5ft5 is daily suifuel at least "tallcels" are treated like human beings

Big number in the imperial system it is 180cm (5'11) elsewhere, that also means 6'3 (190cm) has a bigger impact on the percieved height aswell on the countries that use metric system.

Big number in the imperial system it is 180cm (5'11) elsewhere, that also means 6'3 (190cm) has a bigger impact on the percieved height aswell on the countries that use metric system.
Whores when they hear 190 :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

When he is 189 instead :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

6 feet is nothing in euro countries and SK, everywhere else it's well above average
Even the chinks are getting taller. Rope fuel in south Korea the Korean holes are the biggest whores

6’ is the minimum to be considered human. Ideal is 6’2-6’5

Nice round number