Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is Societally Acceptable to Bully Fatcels?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You don’t bully drug addicts because they are addicted to drugs but when it comes to us fat men, even here, people make fun of us and say just stop eating so many burgers you fatty. :soy: :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
stop eating so much burgers you fatty

Nobody would bully you if you skipped McDonald’s for once

fatcel = fakecel unless your short/have a bad face when thin

Nobody would bully you if you skipped McDonald’s for once

Being fat is a lot easier to change as opposed to face, height and race etc.

I bullied a fat colleague in my gymnasium years. And guess what? He isn't fat anymore, he is muscular, has a girlfriend and earn 3 times I do. So, guess who is the loser now? :)

Being fat is a lot easier to change as opposed to face, height and race etc.
Cope, once you become obese, it’s almost impossible to lose weight.
Researchers with the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) in the United Kingdom used a decade’s worth of digital health records for 278,982 people — 129,194 men and 149,788 women — and concluded current methods of getting people to lose weight aren’t working.
Researchers said the overall chances of an obese man obtaining a normal body weight were 1 in 210. For women, it was 1 in 124.

Those odds worsen as a person’s weight increases.

Men with a BMI over 40 had a 1 in 1,290 chance of becoming healthy while women in that category had a 1 in 677 chance

I bullied a fat colleague in my gymnasium years. And guess what? He isn't fat anymore, he is muscular, has a girlfriend and earn 3 times I do. So, guess who is the loser now? :)
Based, I hate you bullying fags. :feelsUgh:

Your bullying pushed himself to lose weight and ascend. Bullying fat tubs of shit is actually doing a service for them whether they like it or not

Your bullying pushed himself to lose weight and ascend. Bullying fat tubs of shit is actually doing a service for them whether they like it or not
Yes. He now is a successful man. Who believed he will become such a successful man from that class? Nobody. We all viewed him as a loser.

Fatcel = volcel

There's research showing people will treat you WORSE if they learn you used to be fat. People will say they bully you to make you lose weight and that they respect people who try to lose weight, but it's all bluepill crap.

All life is a mogging competition and people hate on fat people as a bonding exercise and to one-up those at the bottom of the hierarchy. If you're fat, people will hate you when they see you existing, people will hate you when they see you eating ANYTHING, and people will hate you when they see you trying to lose weight. Anybody who disagrees with me is trying to gaslight you into the bluepill.

It is over for fatcels
I can confirm

I don't know what's worse, people bullying me for being too fat or obese Black toilets telling me "you're not fat at all". :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I wouldn't bully anyone but being a fat tub of shit is as contemptable as being a drug addict is.

Stop eating so much ronald mcdonald food

Eat less you fat fuck