Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is this forum bluepilled on ephebophilia, hebephilia, and pedophilia?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
No no no we don’t need to just lower the AoC that won’t do anything. We need to redo state patriarchal families and controlling women which involves entirely evaporating the age of consent and doing it family by family (as Nathan Larson intended)
Discussing lowering the AoC will pave the way for that. If nonagecucks are censored then getting to that point will never happen, and incels won't be able to be helped.

Because while already on the site is bad enough. Putting you two cents in certain things might lead to worse with whoever is watching us. That's my problem.
There's certain things I'm not going to comment on as I'm not going to put my foot into my mouth if anything happens.
Exactly this

It's so easy to talk about this topic when you have nothing to lose.

All is swell with shits and giggles until that day comes when you see that black suburban parked down the street from your house surveilling your movements and invading your privacy just because some Retards on an incel forum won't stop beating on horse bones.

Discussing lowering the AoC will pave the way for that. If nonagecucks are censored then getting to that point will never happen, and incels won't be able to be helped.
Yeah but that’s why is that here

It’s not controversial that’s the point. It’s a water is wet post but put provocatively
if it was water is wet i wouldn't be met with opposition.

i am met with opposition because of all the blackpills, this is a blackpill that feminists do not want to be acknowledged.

Soyciety and agecucks:
NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DATE A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL YOU 18 YEAR OLD PEDOPHILE

Soyciety sees 50 year old faggots raping a 7 year old boy:

*soyciety makes rape jokes and jokes about getting in the van, how they have candy*

i am met with opposition because of all the blackpills, this is a blackpill that feminists do not want to be acknowledged.
Where has the opposition been in this thread

Feminists hate men who want young foids for a reason.

Where has the opposition been in this thread
you're calling me a provocative troll and saying these threads shouldn't be tolerated, which is another way of saying i should be censored and banned

*soyciety makes rape jokes and jokes about getting in the van, how they have candy*
Every homosexual faggot is demon in disguise who wants to rape boys

Change my mind.

Yet they expect us to be afraid of saying we're attracted to teens anonymously on a small forum.

you're calling me a provocative troll and saying these threads shouldn't be tolerated, which is another way of saying i should be censored and banned
That’s not opposition to the group you’re targeting retard. That’s like if I said “why are blackcels melvins” and someone said “don’t call them melvins”.

where’s the “agecucks”. Where’s the controversial forces YOU call out.

That’s not opposition to the group you’re targeting retard. That’s like if I said “why are blackcels melvins” and someone said “don’t call them melvins”.

where’s the “agecucks”. Where’s the controversial forces YOU call out.
jfl you don't see them on this forum? if you don't then you are fucking blind

Sadly balding middle aged male with sunglasses = looking like a pedophile to normies
Attachments 19

Where’s the opposition in this thread
nice strawman

if anything, you are the current opposition, but you could find many agecucks in other threads

nice strawman

if anything, you are the current opposition, but you could find many agecucks in other threads
No the thread is saying “why is this forum bluepilled on _____” and those bluepilled on ___ haven’t arrived, and they will never arrive so the thread is pointless. You’re fighting nobody in an effort to be provocative

No the thread is saying “why is this forum bluepilled on _____” and those bluepilled on ___ haven’t arrived, and they will never arrive so the thread is pointless. You’re fighting nobody in an effort to be provocative
cope, there are many agecucks in other threads that currently exist on this forum.

I'm not trying to be provocative.

If anything, if those people don't exist, how is this thread provocative?

hmmmm this thread is pure gold. Watch the "blackpilled edgy young guys" getting butthurted by your thread.

Edgy guy: "I wouldn't mind killing someone who interferes with my plans", "I really want to kill everyone" "I would kill all ethnics, they're scum", "Kill tall people", "I love to use people", "I'm so mean", "I did drugs in the past, I'm a BADASS".

Also Edgy guy: "NOOOO, DON'T TOUCH THEM! THEY'RE PURE ANGELINOSSSSS! SHE'S JUST 17, YOU'RE A MONSTER! wawawawa"

The irony is so great!

I will enjoy the show while it lasts.:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Good controversial thread personalityinkwell.

shut the fuck up bitch. they have accounts on this forum. stop playing dumb
Where is the opposition for this thread? You are not getting a response and thus the threads point is useless

Exactly this

This dude lives off amoeba IQ threads, eager for an ego boost for all the baited attention that he desires

The only "opposition" here is the scolding he's receiving from bored users who are tired of seeing another @Edmund_Kemper tier thread for the 1000th+ time on .co

If you actually look at the posts, no one even disagrees with this shit thread.

We all already know the answer to this thread and have an agreed upon consensus on the matter.

Where is the opposition for this thread? You are not getting a response and thus the threads point is useless
lol, let me guess, you PM'd the agecucks and told them not to post in this thread.

fuck off, I don't care if they post or not in this thread. I was asking why people on this forum are bluepilled about this topic. But you are trying to hijack this thread and act like I was trying to bait people.

anyway, what opposition? well, there is you, and there is also these two:
Aren't you kinda bored of your whole identity of this forum being the closeted pedophile who only makes posts related to fucking children?

You make valid points but it's getting insanely boring.
God IQ post

lol, let me guess, you PM'd the agecucks and told them not to post in this thread.
Bruh you're the only nigga on here who lives off spreading messages through PMs

JFL at this audacity coming from you. Hypocrite

Bruh you're the only nigga on here who lives off spreading messages through PMs

JFL at this audacity coming from you. Hypocrite
why don't you report another PM whiny bitch

JFL tier conspiracy theory. Yes I have all the “agecucks” on standby.
fuck off, I don't care if they post or not in this thread. I was asking why people on this forum are bluepilled about this topic.
Well they obviously are not as seen by lack of opposition on that topic
anyway, what opposition? well, there is you, and there is also these two:
We’re not opposition based on the topic you address, so that’s null. Nobody in here has disagreed with you on the topic which is why you made the thread.

JFL tier conspiracy theory. Yes I have all the “agecucks” on standby.

We’re not opposition based on the topic you address, so that’s null. Nobody in here has disagreed with you on the topic which is why you made the thread.
even if there isn't opposition in this particular thread, there has been opposition on this particular topic, which is why this thread was made.

so "this thread is pointless" is a bullshit statement

even if there isn't opposition in this particular thread, there has been opposition on this particular topic, which is why this thread was made.

so "this thread is pointless" is a bullshit statement
Where? Where is the opposition? Please point out where agecucks are in your closet

Where? Where is the opposition? Please point out where agecucks are in your closet
so you're saying you haven't seen agecucks on this forum at all?

There is still some opposition. Jbw isn't 100% accurate but no one tells incels who make jbw threads that they're boring and trying to be controversial. If this topic was agreed upon already and not controversial then no one would reply, or no one would be annoyed that it was made.

Where is the age cucks hiding in your closet. Better do it fast or else you admit this thread is spam.
just be evasive theory

don't worry. this won't be the last of these threads

There is still some opposition. Jbw isn't 100% accurate but no one tells incels who make jbw threads that they're boring and trying to be controversial. If this topic was agreed upon already and not controversial then no one would reply, or no one would be annoyed that it was made.
You wouldn’t be annoyed if someone made 100 ID posts about how we’re incel because we’re ugly? Every other thread made is “personality doesn’t matter it’s all looks” with nothing else of value.

Keep copying and pasting the same threads that only relate to a small subsection of users who won’t respond anyway and which has been made so much that you’re probably gonna get taken down for spam and troll

for me
Stop simping for muh white kweenz you are effectively a Jew. Bigger kike than me

You wouldn’t be annoyed if someone made 100 ID posts about how we’re incel because we’re ugly?
I see posts like that a lot. The only way for unique threads to get attention is if we reply to them.