Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why So Many Ugly Couples?

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
For real when I'm working on the busy streets I see dozens and dozens of ugly couples
The guys are so hopeless they surely wouldn't get a single match on tinder (especially the deathnics)

And yet they are still locking down 5s and 6s

Only explanation is that Tinder data is brutally skewed and there's 999999 guys on there along with 1 Chad and 5 crusty bitches

Oofy Doofy is law.
Just be NT reigns supreme.

Oofy Doofy is law.
:feelswhat:

There are many factors, like Just Be First, tight knit Hispanic-like communities, immigrants, betabuxxers... :feelsjuice:

As well as plain old exceptions and some NT LTNs who got lucky. :feelsclown:

:feelswhat:

There are many factors, like Just Be First, tight knit Hispanic-like communities, immigrants, betabuxxers... :feelsjuice:

Being NT is just being extraverted NPC

Oofy Doofy is law.
Being NT is just being extraverted NPC

I have to agree I think it's about access not some NT oofy doofy shit
they're just those quiet shy girls that aren't on tinder

haven't been blown out by chad yet plus kinda ugly
good chance chad isn't going to go out of his way to cold approach

they don't have many friends, don't go out, and they're not on tinder
and there's a fucking LOT of them I could stand in the middle the street
and randomly cold approach as they walk by :feelshaha:

easily take the foids from these jokers not because of looks
but just being older and smarter and having resources :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I have to agree I think it's about access not some NT oofy doofy shit
they're just those quiet shy girls that aren't on tinder

haven't been blown out by chad yet plus kinda ugly
good chance chad isn't going to go out of his way to cold approach

they don't have many friends, don't go out, and they're not on tinder
and there's a fucking LOT of them I could stand in the middle the street
and randomly cold approach as they walk by :feelshaha:

easily take the foids from these jokers not because of looks
but just being older and smarter and having resources :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
My mother was the one like that as far as I am concerned. I have never seen her being a whore or even from what my grandpa told me about her teens and early 20s she seemed pretty introverted.

Height is law. Every couple I see in public the guy is always at least a foot taller than the girl.

Sometimes I'm lucky enough to not see a single hideous couple all day, and sometimes they're on every corner, annoying and embarrassing.

My mother was the one like that as far as I am concerned. I have never seen her being a whore or even from what my grandpa told me about her teens and early 20s she seemed pretty introverted.
Tinder is just fucking dead and THAT is law
Most foids don't even want to be on that shit makes them look bad for chad :feelshaha:

Height is law. Every couple I see in public the guy is always at least a foot taller than the girl.
I see they are taller usually maybe 5-6 inches
but that doesn't matter when the girl is 5'0" and the guy is a skinny asian man at 5'5" who can't grow a mustache :feelshaha:

if there was ANY competition, ANY AT ALL -- especially in a white country -- these guys would be rotting

Finally… I’m not alone based

I am NT, approached 3 of my looksmatches and was rejected

A lot of it is sheer convenience tbh.

Most of my boy's pretty much ran social circle game. Then there's HS sweethearts & people that met in school. A smaller percent meet thru work. And an even smaller percent meet thru warm approach situations(IE; Coming in so many times you get on a first name basis with the Cutie running the cash register).

Cold approach basically don't exist.

Being autist spectrum and therefore prohibitively awkward creeps foid out and is nuclear level turn off for them

If you're a fat ugly 3/10 you can very likely pick up a fat ugly 3/10 foid in your class

NTlaw is the only real excuse other than being oldcell/non social (which is already non-nt anyways)

I mean if you listen to Alek Minassian's interview, for example, you know 100% nothing
that guy can do to get within 1000 miles of a vagina