Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why was @idkwattodowithlife banned?

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
He's one of the kindest, least bitter person here. According to ban He posted in a "gayish" way or he just made you question your sexuality? I believe many of you just ashamed to admit you feel the same way like him.

He's one of my favorite posters here. I respect the mods though so it's their call.

mods ban all the coolest users

He is one of my favorite users.

I'm okay as lomg as he doesn't get perma banned

as one of my favorite users he also posted that faggot RP which should be bannable but definitely not permanent

wtf, why mods ban him. he was cool.

I like his gay ass threads.

Virginp0wers said:
wtf, why mods ban him. he was cool.

Some mods are very homophobic. They allow female worshipping threads if it fit their taste but automatically ban any gay shit. I agree with their ban sometimes but trolls who openly make threads like that guy who advocated murdering women were allowed - he was obviously a cucktears sock to make this site look bad.

Ikr, I love idkwattodowithlife, too. Get a good vibe from him.

Hope he learns from his mistakes and does not post femboy shenanigans again. At least not that much.

But imo you haven't really lived until you got bannend from incels.is at least once. It's mandatory.

iblamemyself said:
But imo you haven't really lived until you got bannend from incels.is at least once. It's mandatory.

Never been banned, but I've gotten 2 warnings.

Homosapicuckus said:
Some mods are very homophobic. They allow female worshipping threads if it fit their taste but automatically ban any gay shit. I agree with their ban sometimes but trolls who openly make threads like that guy who advocated murdering women were allowed - he was obviously a cucktears sock to make this site look bad.

yep

the homophobia here is disgusting, especially considering how multicultural, open minded, progressive and diverse our community is.

You can't be Incel if you haven't been banned at least once.

Homosapicuckus said:

well if your gay you probably arent incel? As far as im aware it would be easy for you to get fucked by a guy.

Virginp0wers said:
well if your gay you probably arent incel? As far as im aware it would be easy for you to get fucked by a guy.

You can't be truly Incel if you haven't considered fucking twinky guys or traps. I'm not gay because I'm not attracted to masculinity and it's very hard to find femboy here in EE. Most people are homophobic but suck each dick off as long as it's low key. I think very few people are 100% straight those who hate gays are usually those who have something to hide.

I was joking around with him saying some gay shit, too.
Doing that is a banable offense? WTF?

Hope idk learns from his mistakes.

his larp was funny at times

mods are literally homophobic

Homosapicuckus said:
You can't be truly Incel if you haven't considered fucking twinky guys or traps. I'm not gay because I'm not attracted to masculinity and it's very hard to find femboy here in EE. Most people are homophobic but suck each dick off as long as it's low key. I think very few people are 100% straight those who hate gays are usually those who have something to hide.

this faggot needs a ban "Most people are homophobic but suck each dick off as long as it's low key" jfl

incelkingkong said:
this faggot needs a ban "Most people are homophobic but suck each dick off as long as it's low key" jfl

First you attack me by calling me a faggot second you request a ban.  :skeptical: You should get banned for openly attacking users here who don't fit your taste.

ive tried convincing the mods to unban but they wont budge

Homosapicuckus said:

lol fuckoff dude. " you cant be incel unless you considered fucking males" . Seriously fuckoff dude, im attracted to females not males.

moron.

Homosapicuckus said:

I insult people all the time with homophobic slurs. I am not really homophobic though, it's just the way I like to express myself.

was probably a truecel

Homosapicuckus said:

I thought about trying to date a transwoman or a genderqueer person. But I have my concerns. Do I even have a chance against all these gay Chads? Are transpeople nuts?

I would probably not look for a transperson but I have never seen such a thing in real life. I know a Chadlite who went to Thailand and while he was going home, drunk, a gang of ladyboys assaulted him and beat the shit out of him. I fear that my trans gf would do that to me. I jsut don't find them that trustworthy.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Just go on his profile and look at the ban reason

i know i saw it

Homosapicuckus said:

That is fucking degenerate. There is no need to turn to phaggotry.

JFL at the number of banned users. I mean the guy is kind of weird and we argued over his obsession with underage girls but i hope he isn't permanently banned and can come back after a week/10 days.

iblamemyself said:
I thought about trying to date a transwoman or a genderqueer person. But I have my concerns. Do I even have a chance against all these gay Chads? Are transpeople nuts?

I would probably not look for a transperson but I have never seen such a thing in real life. I know a Chadlite who went to Thailand and while he was going home, drunk, a gang of ladyboys assaulted him and beat the shit out of him. I fear that my trans gf would do that to me. I jsut don't find them that trustworthy.

Thailand is heaven. When I get my shit done I'll move there and never come back.

commander_zoidberg said:

JFL at the number of banned users. I mean the guy is kind of weird and we argued over his obsession with underage girls but i hope he isn't permanently banned and can come back after a week/10 days.

You're talking about @akarin. Wrong person.

commander_zoidberg said:

Well, no one asked your opinion. :cool:

Homosapicuckus said:
Well, no one asked your opinion. :cool:

I'm not asking if you want it cupcake.

overlystinkypants said:
mods ban all the coolest users

Was this planned?

I wonder if he has enough sense to make a fucking alt and stop announcing yourself and adding emojis as not to GIVE YOURSELF AWAY YOU STRAYAN CUNT!!!

he started posting bluepilled/SJW shit again. That's why.

A Good Friend said:
I wonder if he has enough sense to make a fucking alt and stop announcing yourself and adding emojis as not to GIVE YOURSELF AWAY YOU STRAYAN CUNT!!!

Well them strayans are just a bunch of criminals anyway.

commander_zoidberg said:
Well them strayans are just a bunch of criminals anyway.

True, useless and displaced like the Afrikaners.

A Good Friend said:
True, useless and displaced like the Afrikaners.

The Aussies can be mildly amusing with their antics sometimes and when they loose the ashes.

I love the Afrikaners though. Not the brightest but hard working like the Irish. The accent is top notch. They also were woke as fuck on the blacks and didn't take no shit. They also fucked up blacks and Marxists on a regular basis for 30 years.

@commander_zoidberg

Fuck, I was trying to take the piss out of ya, but you're not Afrikaner, are you?

Aren't you like mainland Brit?

A Good Friend said:
@commander_zoidberg

Fuck, I was trying to take the piss out of ya, but you're not Afrikaner, are you?

Aren't you like mainland Brit?

Nah mate. Work with a few of them. Great lads. Not much sense of humour. The Aussies are great to take the piss out of.

Yes. Mainland Brit. Anglo-Saxon master race. Now fetch me a cup of tea and the sunday times good chap.

commander_zoidberg said:
Now fetch me a cup of tea and the sunday times good chap.

Sorry, Americans only drink coffee and read X-Men comics.

cff1f6ebd7991e0bb55f124506161294.jpg

One of the perks of having an entire spare bitch-continent to rape for resources

Yes, our tea drinking is a little quaint

Got us through Napoleon, 2 world wars and built the greatest empire in world history though.

Homosapicuckus said:
You can't be truly Incel if you haven't considered fucking twinky guys or traps
seek help now, not later, now

commander_zoidberg said:
Yes, our tea drinking is a little quaint

Got us through Napoleon, 2 world wars and built the greatest empire in world history though.

Greatest? More like the most evil empire.

Bushladen008 said:
Greatest? More like the most evil empire.

Defeated Napoleon. Ushered in one of the longest peaces in history? Neutrality of the seas and all that. Brought untold advances to the more primitive races of the planet. Like the reason you can poo in the loo. Used the existing power structures of servile nations to extract wealth. Ended the slave trade and bullied other countries into ending it. Paid a bitter price to maintain the sovereignty of European nations and then ended the empire.

Abuses were there obviously but kind of pale in comparison to what went on in some of the other European empires. You also judge it by modern standards and people have a habit of blaming everything bad that went on in a country on the British. Also a lot less chaotic than the American empire has been. The British empire would never have toppled Saddam. He just would have been made to pledge fealty to the queen or they would have killed him and found one of his henchmen who would.